Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 6

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

just hope we dont have a sad song sequence for this.πŸ˜†

rt now i remebered the sbs song sequence 
jaane nahi denge tujhe  from  3 idiot i fthey keep tht song in bag then it wuld beπŸ˜†

nisha=raju rastogiπŸ˜†
kabir=rancholdas/phusukh wangdu πŸ˜†
viraj=farhan πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema It's not new. Moren or Rupan have never considered Ramesh and family as their own. It's only Ramesh and from Ramesh, the kids are helping each other. 

Dadaji should know about Moren khaands. What was Viren talking about? Chota mota mistakes done by Ramesh..like following Lakshmi and getting caught? He has got Ramesh into bigger problems messing his life. 

And Dadaji being a wise man...Shouldn't he be patient and trust Nisha? 

Loved the way how Ramesh remembered the bedakal threat. I really hope he plans to leave the house.

and in the kids too onlu nisha and sukku(thoda kam) are helping others. kirti umesh and dolly are magan in their own life. 
moren destroyed ramy's  life by constantly framing him for kaands. i loved when ramesh did not keep quiet when viren said he used to get scoldings coz of ramy.  i hated moren gt today more than chuha.

dadaji never trusts ramy and co. i still remember the scene in which ramy says dadaji is treating nisha and sukku like this only coz they are his kids. he kept quiet in the terrace issue even when he knew it was dolly there not nisha. dolly toh bach gayi na??😑

i hope he bedhakals dadaji moren their biwis and dolly from the hospital πŸ˜‘
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OK wait..I just saw d epi seeing u guys talk about RL so much..but leg me tell u all sachu sachi ..I just love sumit...🀣 Itna acha Maine kabhi feel nhi kiya h..RL ka emotional scene n after that sumits villainous expressions n actions was a stress buster for me ..haha he cracked me up today :p
I looveed sumit in today's epi x'D he's a lucky guy :p
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

Oh thanks Rema. 
So cousins in MIA all these while.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hope they will be back tomorrow.πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail

It's definitely going to be a huge blow when Sumit BP happens. I definitely see Ramesh getting angry there...one reason why he remembered the bedakal threat. He didn't seem worried about the threat but angry.

Yep. Not excited yar. No old cast. I loved Parvarish for the cast. But let's see how it goes. Exams over? πŸ˜† How did it go today?

i want sumit bp to happen when nisha is in hospital. like sumit bp happens in front of dadaji and gff except moren. then when moren enter ramy bams sumit and beats him up then moren blasting ramy and then ramy blasting moren and then the nurse comes and tells that its hospital and not a fish market ghar jayiye thode log. dadaji insists to stay but then ramy bedhakals them. 
vaise bhi we are getting vivek here in nauc na??πŸ˜†

accounts over two more to go. 14 and 16th then over. today's exam was actually easy. i love accounts but hate auditing and it. 14 and 16 ko auditing and it hai. hope it goes well too.😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

and in the kids too onlu nisha and sukku(thoda kam) are helping others. kirti umesh and dolly are magan in their own life. 

moren destroyed ramy's  life by constantly framing him for kaands. i loved when ramesh did not keep quiet when viren said he used to get scoldings coz of ramy.  i hated moren gt today more than chuha.

dadaji never trusts ramy and co. i still remember the scene in which ramy says dadaji is treating nisha and sukku like this only coz they are his kids. he kept quiet in the terrace issue even when he knew it was dolly there not nisha. dolly toh bach gayi na??😑

i hope he bedhakals dadaji moren their biwis and dolly from the hospital πŸ˜‘

At the same time...Cousins do stick together. I loved how Kirti was with Nisha during SV and put some sense into her. Cousins participating in RYTI for Nisha? Yes..Nisha does a lot more...but cousins love Nisha equally. Not to forget..Nisha gets RL support for whatever she does, that's not the case with others. 

Ramesh knows that. May be he thinks everyone are blaming Kabir like this because he is his damaad? I really felt he would take a major step after this. At least voice out what the family has been doing with his kids. Dadaji needs a reality check. He has ruined Nisha's life with CM..upar se he is blaming Kabir, who did CM for Dadaji's sake without proof? 

I hated Moren and Rupan. Why doesn't they think WHY is KN behind Sumit? πŸ˜• There has to be a reason na? And the way Rupan said Dadaji treats Kabir as bhagwaan, Ramy looked like he wanted to strangle Rupan. 

Arey! I want Ramy to bedakal himself from the family. I want him to tell he is severing ties with the family...and there is no need for the family to worry about Nisha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

OK wait..I just saw d epi seeing u guys talk about RL so much..but leg me tell u all sachu sachi ..I just love sumit...🀣 Itna acha Maine kabhi feel nhi kiya h..RL ka emotional scene n after that sumits villainous expressions n actions was a stress buster for me ..haha he cracked me up today :p

I looveed sumit in today's epi x'D he's a lucky guy :p

Sumit is definitely lucky...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And seems like his luck would continue after the fall also...πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail

How did Kabir change in between then? πŸ˜• 

Also...The Umesh-Dolly insta pic...Is Dolly in the same suit as in precap? 

maybe he is wearing the shirt underneath this electrician shirt. do shirton ka fashion hai na??πŸ˜†
abhi i have not seen the precap.πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Happy..

rt now i remebered the sbs song sequence 
jaane nahi denge tujhe  from  3 idiot i fthey keep tht song in bag then it wuld beπŸ˜†

nisha=raju rastogiπŸ˜†
kabir=rancholdas/phusukh wangdu πŸ˜†
viraj=farhan πŸ˜†

and sumit as virus.πŸ˜† par hamare paas toh already ek virus hai na??πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i want sumit bp to happen when nisha is in hospital. like sumit bp happens in front of dadaji and gff except moren. then when moren enter ramy bams sumit and beats him up then moren blasting ramy and then ramy blasting moren and then the nurse comes and tells that its hospital and not a fish market ghar jayiye thode log. dadaji insists to stay but then ramy bedhakals them. 

vaise bhi we are getting vivek here in nauc na??πŸ˜†

accounts over two more to go. 14 and 16th then over. today's exam was actually easy. i love accounts but hate auditing and it. 14 and 16 ko auditing and it hai. hope it goes well too.😊

It would be awesome if Ramy beats the hell out of Sumit. But how about Sumit's BP happens in the hospital...and Ramy just gives one stare at Dadaji-Moren and rest and asks them to leave and do whatever they want with their damaad. He has no connection with them anymore. 

Yeah...But Vivek's Lucky and his family had a completely different and fun flavour. Nothing can beat that. 

I am sure it would go well..😊