India-Forums

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ (Page 87)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BubblyR

Interview : Sweet and cute segment <3 I liked it a lot. They have a unique bond. Both appreciate each other and compliment each other too. The last bit, APK's message to fans was on dot. It's difficult to accept a teacher-student relationship but they've managed to convince us. Something different shown on screen.

@Bold - Completely agree . Vebarth has made us accept teacher student relationship .That itself a great achievement .Kudos to them also the CV's n director .Vebarth broke the stereotype of jodi's on television . 

I hope CV's handle the track carefully .It has lot of scope and can give a nice message to society. Love is all above age,caste ,gender ,color etc.,.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam...delightful.

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Even if Vibha realises her feelings for Parth she won't  accept it easily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Destiny_rose

Even if Vibha realises her feelings for Parth she won't  accept it easily.

Yup.Today episode indicated the same.Veebha said what r you doing he is your student and you r is teacher.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
So vibha realize she shouldn't feel like that about parth ok I understand but kind of upset that parth also thought it was a mistake since he himself said once she is only 2 yrs older. Vibha will reject parth I knew but parth feeling guilty na he shouldn't. His mom thoughts is going make him take some steps back.

Hope parth gets jealous and forgets all rules to accept vibha. Parth should go after vibha if she won't.

VIMAL.SM

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalinaKhan

Well we're are all guilty of being moody at some point of our life..lol..so i am sure we can let actors off for being moody too Wink. But i seriously don't recall watching any segment of Anupriya being moody & i am sure i have seen all her segments. You won't happen to be talking about the April fools segment???LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlQnExgQMv8

I'm the last person to hold it against someone for being moody. Sometimes you just don't want to make small talk or be nice to people. At times you just want to strangle people so I understand the feelings of a moody person Tongue

Laksh though seemed insistent that Anupriya is moodyLOL
I haven't watched much of Tere Liye though I watched some of the offscreen segments. I always thought Harshad & Anupriya were dating. 
Not this segment. The segment was from MJHT days if I'm not wrong. 

The April Fool segment: Harshad can't act offscreen to save his life LOL  Anupriya actually looked like she wanted to hit him with something, she was very convincing but Harshad's laughter semi ruined the prank. 

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

So vibha realize she shouldn't feel like that about parth ok I understand but kind of upset that parth also thought it was a mistake since he himself said once she is only 2 yrs older. Vibha will reject parth I knew but parth feeling guilty na he shouldn't. His mom thoughts is going make him take some steps back.

Hope parth gets jealous and forgets all rules to accept vibha. Parth should go after vibha if she won't.

Parth was feeling guilty because he was drunk and also the way he behaved with Veebha. I don't think he is thinking about age factor or Veebha being his teacher. He will maintain distance with Veebha because he can't face her after what he did in drunken state.Only Veebha can make him understand that he should not feel guilty for this.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 08 June 2015 at 12:00pm

Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I liked the episode. Laksh again acted well. 
It was expected that Vibha would be the one to put a brake on things between her & Parth considering she is older and is expected to be more responsible being the teacher.
If this is how they plan to show Vibharth's story in future I'm game for it coz it will slow down things a bit and also add to the intensity of their story. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nethra07SalinaKhanAnu_LoveRainVIMAL.SMdelightful.

Anu_LoveRain IF-Dazzler
Anu_LoveRain
Anu_LoveRain

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoholicAnam

I liked the episode. Laksh again acted well. 
It was expected that Vibha would be the one to put a brake on things between her & Parth considering she is older and is expected to be more responsible being the teacher.
If this is how they plan to show Vibharth's story in future I'm game for it coz it will slow down things a bit and also add to the intensity of their story. 

Yeah lakshs acting improved Clap aloott..!!
Yeah me too dont wana rush their story 
it shud be slow

VIMAL.SM

Go to top