India-Forums

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ (Page 64)

delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
@ChocoholicAnam

Very well said. It was just beyond imagination. CV's did give us a surprise in this way. It was not expected and done brilliantly.
LAKSH. What should I say? He was BRILLIANT. Drunken scenes are NEVER easy and he being a newbie and weak actor did it brilliantly. He was so adorable and stole the scene away with his innocence.
ANURPIYA. Her expressions do so much talking. She is really expressive and a beautiful actor. Finally Lakshya are proving to be powerhouses! They performed the scene very well.

Parth's words:
"Aakhir koi itna beautiful kaise ho sakta hai" "Ab toh mein boring nahi hu na maam." and Vibha's smile. DAMN CUTE.

So happy that their love story is proceeding.

@mansinarang95

True. But I have a feeling they won't kiss. It may not be a dream and indeed they may come that close but maybe while the students are running a sound many happen which brings Vibha back to sense? Something like this may happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhanmansinarang95Anam...

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaHCAPK

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I don't want the kiss to happen. I want their story to be at slow pace from here. Take iy easy cvs. Kiss can happen later, I don't want them to rush.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nethra07mansinarang95

mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

I don't want the kiss to happen. I want their story to be at slow pace from here. Take iy easy cvs. Kiss can happen later, I don't want them to rush.

yeah this is what my point of view tooBig smileBig smile
mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BubblyR

@ChocoholicAnam

Very well said. It was just beyond imagination. CV's did give us a surprise in this way. It was not expected and done brilliantly.
LAKSH. What should I say? He was BRILLIANT. Drunken scenes are NEVER easy and he being a newbie and weak actor did it brilliantly. He was so adorable and stole the scene away with his innocence.
ANURPIYA. Her expressions do so much talking. She is really expressive and a beautiful actor. Finally Lakshya are proving to be powerhouses! They performed the scene very well.

Parth's words:
"Aakhir koi itna beautiful kaise ho sakta hai" "Ab toh mein boring nahi hu na maam." and Vibha's smile. DAMN CUTE.

So happy that their love story is proceeding.

@mansinarang95

True. But I have a feeling they won't kiss. It may not be a dream and indeed they may come that close but maybe while the students are running a sound many happen which brings Vibha back to sense? Something like this may happen.

same feeling Wink
anki01 Goldie
anki01
anki01

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I too don't want their kiss...kiss in hand is f9...it will be a treat to watch bt not in lips asap...I don't want vibharth to be caught by kamini ma'am...I want vibha to tk parth to dorm & mke him sleep before evry1 panic to run

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhanmansinarang95

mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki01

I too don't want their kiss...kiss in hand is f9...it will be a treat to watch bt not in lips asap...I don't want vibharth to be caught by kamini ma'am...I want vibha to tk parth to dorm & mke him sleep before evry1 panic to run

agree Wink
Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Guys, onscreen we have been getting great scenes so far but as far offscreen is concerned we haven't even got a single segment. 
Let's all message & tweet the concerned people to give us a segment of Anupriya & Laksh. 

Message Aqsa Akbani on FB

Tweet

Go to top