India-Forums

Lakshya-Anupriya/Vibarth AT ~ Tu Hi Mera ~ (Page 138)

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I reaply want at least one veebharth scene today

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@anu
Cool and hope the title is awesomely Wink

Bye bye for now
ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Parth is not like others so she is bound to get attracted to him but she has no idea what vibharth is all about. Parth can only be her friend that is if he wants to otherwise the door is close, only vibharth is in his heart. Wise I want vibharth to be a bit angry at parth for fighting that shows more concerns.

Agree parth cn be jst frnds
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
So Veebha started ignoring Parth.She is also feeling bad .But she is took the decision being practical. When Parth came to talk to Veebha she avoided him by talking to Karthick.Then she asked what's the matter.He said I want to talk with you .She asked if it's related to subject he said no.Then Veebha said if not related to subject you should talk to Kamini mam because she is your warden.Parth thought that Veebha is so upset with him that she is not talking to him.Veebha cried a lot and also talked with Manik because she is confused .Manik says love happens .It's not a calculative thing .He said when Veebha feel true love she will see fireflies. Veebha was also worried about what society would think of that relationship.

Precap - Poor Parth Veebha blasted him so badly .She said that night what happened is not right.I am your teacher remember that and I don't what to talk about that issue.Uttkarsh gave Veebha a letter[I think Parth might have asked Utkarsh to give the letter to Veebha]

Seeing the current scenario n the way Veebha behaving with Parth.I think Angela will make Veebha understand her feelings for Parth .

Edited by VIMAL.M - 15 June 2015 at 8:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansinarang95ankusanu

mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler
mansinarang95
mansinarang95

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

So Veebha started ignoring Parth.She is also feeling bad .But she is took the decision being practical. When Parth came to talk to Veebha she avoided him by talking to Karthick.Then she asked what's the matter.He said I want to talk with you .She asked if it's related to subject he said no.Then Veebha said if not related to subject you should talk to Kamini mam because she is your warden.Parth thought that Veebha is so upset with him that she is not talking to him.Veebha cried a lot and also talked with Manik because she is confused .Manik says love happens .It's not a calculative thing .He said when Veebha feel true love she will see fireflies. Veebha was also worried about what society would think of that relationship.

Precap - Poor Parth Veebha blasted him so badly .She said that night what happened is not right.I am your teacher remember that and I don't what to talk about that issue.Uttkarsh gave Veebha a letter[I think Parth might have asked Utkarsh to give the letter to Veebha]

Seeing the current scenario n the way Veebha behaving with Parth.I think Angela will make Veebha understand her feelings for Parth .

yeah watch the epi..just want angela to be positive just to realize feelings of vibha fr parth..one day she has to ignore parth as she comes to know abt his feelings..she is also feeling badCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMankusanu

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I think epi ws nt dat bad .
Atleast got a glimpse of veebharth n
We always wanted to knw veebhas POV
N we got dat today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SalinaKhanmansinarang95VIMAL.SM