Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SalinaKhan

Completely agree, she's a complete waste of space. There are so many incomplete tracks at the moment. Why do we need a new entry? C.Vs have gone mad.

Just read on facebook, apparently she's going to play an important part in Parth's life. Hope this is just rumours. Hope she don't enter the show.

#Bold: Oh no. I don't want anyone coming between them now. 😑 Already that Rishabh is there. Why another one? πŸ˜•

Seriously there are too many incomplete tracks going on. πŸ₯±
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BubblyR

Hi guys! Happy Weekend!

Same to u 😊
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SalinaKhan

Completely agree, she's a complete waste of space. There are so many incomplete tracks at the moment. Why do we need a new entry? C.Vs have gone mad.

Just read on facebook, apparently she's going to play an important part in Parth's life. Hope this is just rumours. Hope she don't enter the show.

I was expecting this kind of track.When CV's suddenly introduced Angela .That to when Vebarth having difficulties to face each other .After Parth drunken track.

I am eagerly waiting to know which actress going to play Angela.Known face or a new comer.
ankusanu thumbnail
Angela cuming btwn veebharth ...
Looks more like a rumor to me ATM..
Rest will see
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
when parth mention there is someone special he didn't mean angela na? since FB article said she will play important role in his life😲
ankusanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">when parth mention there is someone special he didn't mean angela na? since FB article said she will play important role in his life😲</font>

😲 😲 yeh kya ho rh h...
No plz..cn u post d article
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

😲 😲 yeh kya ho rh h...
No plz..cn u post d article

i don't have it anam read it in FB i don't think she will be anything. cvs knows vibharth are being liked by many. they won't dare do crap nonsense. if they wanted this then they won't have shown parth getting beaten and vibha tears falling that says alot. like i said i want them to progress in slow motion i want it to be worthy of it.
.Shiva. thumbnail

this scenes shows what vibharth is all about. vibharth is burning desire cvs won't play with them. parth and vibha both wants each other then there is no 3rd person nonsense. it is all about vibharth.
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with evry1...I too don't want angela to come btwn vibharth...does they want to end the student teachr relationship...no ways...I watch WH for vibharth...exactly. ..evry1 is after vibharth. ..wat crime they have done...evry1 interfering in their life...cvs I hate you😑 yaa it's high tym that we shud our vibharth fan power...vibharth have alrdy so many complications and now that too angela...plz angela stay away from vibharth...cvs want to show us luv spaure...that angela will have crush on parth and vibharth eachothr and risabh on vibha and kamini after them due to jealsy...hope not angela comes btwn them...
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

this scenes shows what vibharth is all about. vibharth is burning desire cvs won't play with them. parth and vibha both wants each other then there is no 3rd person nonsense. it is all about vibharth.

agreed...