Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
what is wrong with kamini man she needs to leave vibha alone. she cannot kick vibha out of college. she is not the boss. vibha needs to tell this to urmi asap. 
.Shiva. thumbnail
waise vibha should tell parth he will set that woman right. like he said in his drunk state why she is scared when he is there😳

parth will save vibha. after all they are soulmate vibharth na. cannot wait to see vbharth scenes. one day without vibharth is like a century
.Shiva. thumbnail
hope everything goes smooth.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Anam : Found it on Laksh's FB page:)

@Shiva : So true. She's just a head teacher. All she can do is complain. She has no rights to throw Vibha out just as she had no rights in making her the assistant teacher.

..and how on earth can Vibha (an English assistant teacher) make question papers for Hindi? How Lame. Vibha should directly complain to Anwesha Rajput. 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
@bubbly

exactly why should vibha be scared of her, she is not her boss. she is just another teacher. i think parth should know this then he can report her for sexual harassment. she keep eyeing him and keep touching him without his constant. i say she will be kicked out.
.Shiva. thumbnail
i want some action😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
hope to see vibharth scene tomorrow😳😳 vibharth is the reason i am here and i want vibharth and vibharththe soulmate couple. hotmess couple and beautiful couple that makes us feel happy.
.Shiva. thumbnail
tfs all the vibharth pic
.Shiva. thumbnail
vibharth are the hearthbeat. adore vibharth. WH means vibharth for me. they are hotmess re😳
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@BubblyR 
Can you share the FB page link.