Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SalinaKhan

Try this site, i view warrior high videos from here;

http://www.mtvindia.com/warriorhigh/

thank you but still it is not uploading for me
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i hope the story get's on track asap and something interesting happens so we can get more into the show.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Laksh's Instagram pix

Shoe lover!! #zaraman

#nofilter

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anam thanks a lot dear.. 🤗
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shiva yup...we know...we all these points...no worries their life will come on track asap😳 
Vibharth were strongly attracted by emotionally & mentality frm day 1😳
Anam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

honestly i have no problem with this teacher and student love story. first of all vibha wouldn't be a teacher if she didn't have to work for the family, she was still a student and if parth had met her before she became a student they still would have had a love story so what's the big deal?

2 years gap is no big deal in this time.most importantly, anyone can fall in love, love does not choose it happens. there is no such thing as age when it comes to true love, no one can stop themselves from falling for someone nor they see if she is my teacher, my student. heart does not stop beating b/c that person is older then me or teacher.

Firstly, Vibha & Parth have never been shown to have a teacher student kind of equation. Besides the fact that he calls her ma'am, I at least haven't got the impression that they are teacher - student. Their interaction has been mostly like people getting to the stage of real friendship, not the back slapping buddy type of friendship, but a very mature relationship based on trust and understanding. 

The 2 year age difference isn't much and besides, they look more like they are the same age. The team got the casting right IMO, coz it could have been very awkward if the age difference was obvious. 
I don't think Anupriya's pairing would have worked with any of the other guys on the show. With Laksh despite the sensitve teacher student angle, they just look good together (entirely my opinion). 

I know a lot of people find the student teacher angle difficult to digest but if you don't take it too seriously, Parth & Vibha do look adorable together. 
Besides, these shows on MTV & channel V claim to show the reality about today's youth but they do a pretty poor job of it. So as long as people don't take their shows seriously you can ignore the rubbish they show.  

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChocoholicAnam

Firstly, Vibha & Parth have never been shown to have a teacher student kind of equation. Besides the fact that he calls her ma'am, I at least haven't got the impression that they are teacher - student. Their interaction has been mostly like people getting to the stage of real friendship, not the back slapping buddy type of friendship, but a very mature relationship based on trust and understanding.

The 2 year age difference isn't much and besides, they look more like they are the same age. The team got the casting right IMO, coz it could have been very awkward if the age difference was obvious.
I don't think Anupriya's pairing would have worked with any of the other guys on the show. With Laksh despite the sensitve teacher student angle, they just look good together (entirely my opinion).

I know a lot of people find the student teacher angle difficult to digest but if you don't take it too seriously, Parth & Vibha do look adorable together.
Besides, these shows on MTV & channel V claim to show the reality about today's youth but they do a pretty poor job of it. So as long as people don't take their shows seriously you can ignore the rubbish they show.

+100 fr what u said   👏 👏
Anam... thumbnail
APK's Insta pic

Kisi mausam ka jhaunka tha Jo is deewar par latki tasweer tirchi Kar gaya

mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hloo guyzz gud news i have msg on fb at telly masala pge regarding vibarth interview...finally they replied n said that they have send the request to the team regarding their iv..
mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plzz guyzz u also send mails or requests india forums n telly bytes regarding anupriya n laksh segment..