nice update  
so manik ws dreaming or ws it mukthi at his room  

hope all is fine thr  with maik  
nandini getting jealous   ?????

manik   becoming a good boy  
and aman    only guy who knows the secret    wow  

waiting for next  dear

Posted: 8 years ago
Manik shouldn't be with Mukti,make that a dream plz...๐Ÿ˜”continue soon Edited by parth_niti - 8 years ago
Nice update...
Manan miss each othr nd also undrstood their feeling...
Bt wht the crap?? Mukti trying to seduce manik... Manik throw hr out of room tht ws good. Bt wht the last part?? I didnt unadrstod... The way nandu say I TRUST U, I TRUST US... I hope manik didnt broke hr trust if he did thn nandu nd he himself broke down... Wo nandu k ankho m kabhi dekh nhi payga...
Nd most imp agar ek bari trust tut jaye thn usko jorna bohaat muskil hota hai... Aur agar jur bhi jaye toh pehle jaisa nhi hota...
So i request u tht ae ek dream ho... manik ki hallucination...
Maoik didnt broke nandu's trust...Plsss...
Super awesome... loved it soo very much... but trouble is on its way... thank uh for the pm... all the best for your exams... best wishes... :) :D

PART  22

Next day

London early morning

" sir sir please try to understand. You just can't leave it like this all of a sudden.  Sir the production house will go all mad sir.  Please try to understand sir.  " Aman , Manik's PA was trying to make his stubborn master over a situation from last three long hours but he was too adamant to listen. 

" No.  Not any more.  What I am decided.  Is final.  I am leaving today only.  Let them do whatever they want. " Manik retorted back almost throwing his stuffs in a bag.

" but sir the cover  shoot is still pending.   And then The deal.  Niyonka mam has called me to check on this.  At least for once you have to came across.  "   Aman was in verge of plucking his hairs.

" Do I care ? " Manik smirked and then said  " Once I have decided toh it's decided.  I don't care a damm to the shoot and as well as your so called madame Niyonka Malhotra.  "  

" but sir.  " Aman took a last attempt.  But before he could utter the next plead Manik picked up his guitar  and ordered him coolly  " It's time.  I need to reach to the airport.  Bring my stuff fast.  "

He moved towards the door and stop and turned saying  " Aman I know you can manage.  At least you're already good at this.  And if you can't then you are fired.  "  He smirked and left the room.

" yaah that I know " Aman loyally smiled as it was his master 's best quality. He took Manik's bags and do the necessary arrangements.

Mumbai

morning SPACE

" Nandu where are you lost today ? "  Abhi asked for the fourth time. 

" Are you okay ? Tabiyat thik hai ?

Since he picked her from her apartment to college she hardly talked. And in class also she was least attentive. That made that poor yet loyal friend so worried about her. 

Nandini very much aware of Their genuine love for her. But how could she share her turmoil state with Them when it was regarding to her little and ever secret.

She sighed and replied faking a smile  " Am Fine Abhi.  Woh bus little headache Ho raha hai.   " 

" Headache ? Okay let's go to the pharmacy.  " Abhi held her wrist to make her stand.  But Nandini stopped him and replied  " Aree it's fine.  It's not too much.  Ohh thora raat ko nind complete nehi hua so migraine Ho gaya.  Nothing more than it.  "

" Really ? " Abhi raised his brows then to change her friend's mood dramatically said  " wase Nandu I didn't know k you are so habituated to sleep with her k uske bina tere raato ki nind complete nehi hoti.  "

Nandini 's heart skipped it's two three beats hearing him.  How could he knew about her 'dil ki baat ' . She was so engrossed in HIS thoughts that she missed the gender form.  Actually they said the 'your ears  hear the thing which your heart wants to hear'.

" whhat doo yyyou mean ? " her heart started strumming in fear.

" ho kya gaya hai tujhe?  I just said k as Shreya is out of town toh you feel lonely. Per tune kya samjha ? " Abhi the poor soul got confused.

" Ohh like this!! " Nandini stupidly replied exhaling the scared breath
" yes like this only... but I think tujhe kuch jyada hi headache ho raha hai.  Wase in that case I have another better option for you.  " he said smilingly. And she asked " what "

" saradon. . Srif ek saridon aur sir dard se aaram.  " Abhi replied dramatically and Nandini hugged him. It was a pure  friendship touch which was then needed to calm the storm inside her.

Yes !! From last night she was tensed.  She was scared.   She was afraid of some unknown reason.  She was feeling of loosing something very special.  Suddenly she started feeling herself in a vacuum place.  She was suffocating.  It was like her life had started living.  She was continuously thinking of Manik. Though she had called him but he didn't answer. And that made her more suffocated.

And that was reason she couldn't sleep not for a single moment.  In the morning also she had called him but his cell was unreachable.  With that every unreachable machinery msg she was thinking herself unreachable from him. 

Plane London to India

Manik was seating in a business class where he was getting full privacy and comfort.  But yet he was feeling so uncomfortable.  So uneasy.  It was like the oxygen pressure was directly attacked him in spite of the good atmosphere inside the aeroplane. 

Something was thrusting his heart.  He was continuously thinking of the reason of his that very much unknown desperate feelings.

And there the answers of his all ' Wh - questions ' smiling broadly through his cell screen saver .  The queen of his world  ' Nandini '.

He admired the photo and an abrupt " Sorry " escaped from his heart.  

Mumbai night. 

After college Nandini came to her apartment and found Shreya's message of her three more days late returning from office tour.

She read the msg and threw on the other side  irritatingly saying " fine.  Three more days.  Sabko apni pari hai.  Meri fikar toh kisiko nehi.  Ek ko three days baad ana hai toh dusre ko two days baad.  I toh even hold any value in their life.  God what I am gonna do now.  In college it was Abhi to cheer me but what now ? "  she was blabbering while pacing at her room and then giving her legs little rest in front of His poster she said  " kahan ho tum Manik ? Where are you ? It is been two days ,  48 hours I have not heard you.  and uparse you are not replying my calls. Tum thik toh ho na ?  Everything is just stopped around me without you.  Please come back . Please come back for me.  For us.  I am really missing you my world's king. At least give some hints that you're safe and sound and ... "  
she stopped.  and looking deeply in his eyes through the poster whispered  " and you're Mine.  "

She sighed a deep breath and about to kiss the poster and her interrupter door bell started ringing loudly and most impatiently.

" aub koun aa gaya ? I toh even don't have any  admirer.  And the people who cares for me are not around me now . Then who's that ? " she as usual blabbering while making her way to the door.  

She opened the door carefree and  her eyes shot up.  But the most which stunned her was the next thing which happened.

As soon as she opened the gate a storm rushed inside and slammed on her lips.  The force of that sudden kiss carried too much horsepower that it pushed her backward inside the house more.

She was startled for couples of second to figure out what was happening.  But her lips recognised the touch then and there and as a result it gave in promptly and kissed that storm back.  

Before 1 hour

Manik  reached to Mumbai . It's late evening then.  The Mumbai city was sparkling with its famous delighted lights.  Manik 's driver was waiting at the parking lot for him. 

As soon as he walked  out of the airport he asked his driver to go home as he wanted to drive himself. 

He was driving like mad as he just couldn't wait more. In like within no  time he reached at his destination.

He didn't bother for anything or anyone at that time. He just wore his Red cap to hide his face actually identity  much as he can and climbed up to the second floor in a light speed.   Standing in front of the door he started torturing the bell button harshly. 

And after two minutes long waiting the door flung opened . He didn't take even fraction of second to think of anything rather than fussed his desperate lips with her. 

Present

Manik was kissing her like it was the end day of his life. He was devoting all his restlessness through that one kiss.  While kissing he pushed the door to lock it.  And again started pouring all his attention to their kiss of existence.

Nandini was too much engrossed with that kiss as lone tears roll down from her eyes.  For her it was a kiss of his existence in her life.  She was fully feeling his touch. 

His touch was little unusual than other times.  It was he himself wanted desperately to make her feel him and vice versa. 

Their kiss became wilder in passing second where Nandini was busy relishing his touch bringing him more to her pulling his hairs and Manik was clutching her bare  waist  due to her short top digging his nails.  They were kissing each other like hungry animals where the both were wanting to dominate other with their bites.  They were moaning in each other's mouths when their hands were fully engrossed reliving each other's skin. Which were doing nothing but helping their desires to cross it's limits.

That time it was not a mare kids but a kiss as a proof of their stands in their lives. 

Gasping for air They pulled apart.  They were gasping very hard resting their forehead together due to their most wildest kiss.

For some good  next minutes none of them uttered anything but stood their closing their eyes feeling them.  Then finally Nandini broke the silence and whispered  " I miss you Manik.  I miss you lot " 

Manik didn't speak anything but clasped her waist even more tighter and finally  replied  only one word  " Nandini "

Hearing her name like a prayer Nandini smiled. It was a smile directly came from her heart.  She started caressing  gently his hairs which were being tortured by her some moment ago. 

Then abruptly Manik said  " I am Sorry Nandini " 

So you all must be shocked with this very quick update.  But the fact is tomorrow my xam is being cancelled. So I am free for tomorrow.  Toh I just thought to give you guys a surprise package.  So.  Here it is.  and sorry for mistakes as I ve written it in a very rush just to give u update tonight only.

Don't shoot daggers as I am still not reveling the suspense.  Sorry.  In next update pakka.  So now enjoy...
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
Osamm blossom..
Love ur story .. 
Plz post upcoming parts soonnn.. .๐Ÿฅฑ
Dat was really a quick update..
thank you so soo much..
finaly manik is bck frm london..waitin 4 d suspense to b disclosed..eagerly waitin 4 d next update :)
N al d best 4 ur xams !!!
#OkThanksBye ! :p
this suspense is killing me yrrr..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
i hope there is not something very bad...i don't want nandini to suffer more yrr...just want them to be together always..๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx for this early update
try to update next part also soon
tc