Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
                        ~~  MY WORLD'S KING ~~

PART 6

Manik was stunned to see the face.  It was that face he was looking for desperately some time back.  And finally he had her but unconscious. 

The driver was  adjusting her on the passenger seat when Manik abruptly spoke  " take her to the back seat  "

"But sirr ... you are seating there.  " his driver hesitated.

" do as I said. " he retorted.

But his driver was still in dilemma.    " Now " he retorted back.

Then he made her seat on the back seat and Manik held her not to fall due to car swing.  Nandini was still unconscious.  Manik was holding her by her shoulder and her head rested  on his shoulder but due to height difference her head was not comfortable with his shoulder. Manik Could understand that and smoothly placed her head on his chest.  And held her tight on his embrace. 
He was continuously gazing and thinking of her . And unknowingly his face moved closer to her  and he placed a soft kiss on her hairs. 
And rested back keeping his head to the back seat header. 

Malhotra Mansion

As soon as they reached to his Mansion his other servants rushed to open the gate for him.  He stepped out of his car and the driver  opened the other side door to pick Nandini but Manik stopped him and he himself picked her up 
And carried into his mansion.

The servants were ogling at him as it was very unusual for them to see their Lord carrying a girl in his arm.

Manik took her to his bedroom and placed her to his bed and sat beside her. He then stared at her intensely.  He was mesmerizing her serene beauty. Her puffy big doe eyes .her chubby cheeks... pout pink lips ...her cute mole on her left eyebrow  were slowly capturing his captivating eyes. 

He was  drinking her beauty when a butler knocked the door . He stood up and allowed him to enter.  The Butler entered with a tray of black tea and some snacks for him and placed it on the tea table when  suddenly   his eyes fell on his master's tee shirt. He grabbed Manik's attention to it.  Manik then and there moved to the mirror and saw a  hard dry blood spot on his shirt near his heart.  Same spot he found out on his left shoulder. 

Firstly he was startled then promptly his gaze moved toward Nandini. He rushed to her.  And started finding something on her hairs.  And finally he came across of the reason of the blood.  She got injured in her right side of forehead.  He didn't know why but his heart ached seeing her hurt.  He ordered the  butler to bring first aid and called his personal doctor then and there. 

Doctor came and did the necessary dressing of her wound and inject injection to make her relax.

When Doctor asked him about that girl and he replied  " I don't know who is she ? She had met accident with my car.  So I brought her here." He paused then asked "    By the way how's she doc? When she will wake up? "  he sounded tensed.

" ohhh... its good you take her here . And she will wake up soon . By the way Manik I hope you have not let Press to know about this accident.  Otherwise they will get a big news for their daily . " Manik nodded.  Doctor Das was his family doc and kind of well wisher too.

" ok then I will take a leave.  By the way did you inform about her to her family ? " doctor asked. 

Manik shook his head.  "  how Could I know about her family ? " he said.

" hmm.  I see.  Let her get up first then we will get to know about her.  " saying he left.

Manik then locked the room door. And sat beside her .
Then he thought of something  and took her bag and took her cell out to inform her family. 

He was surprised to see his picture as her screen saver. Then he unlocked her phone and became amazed seeing the wallpaper of her phone which is a edit of his photos with her one picture and titled as 
" My World's king " .

His heart whelmed with it. Then being pretty much curious he  started checking out her phone and he was surprised found out her gallery was full of his photos his edits his insta , tweeter , snap chat,  events screen shots  even her phone had a music gallery named " Manik's corner " full of his all songs and event videos. Not only that but her WhatsApp wallpaper  and keyboard edit consists of his pictures .

He was overwhelmed by it. He was aware of his fan's madness over him as he used to receive fan gifts mails every day. But coming across of something like that really amazed him. 

He then opened her call list and found out last caller named some Abhi.  He thought to call him. But before doing it his phone started beeping and he got up of the bed and seated in the nearby couch to receive the call. It was Aman calling him.

" hello.  " he said little low as he didn't want to wake her.

" sir it's  6:30.  And you have flight in half an hour.  "Aman informed him.

" flight ?? " he asked being surprised.

"Sir flight to Hong Kong.  "  Aman replied.

Manik then remembered about that important deal.  But his heart was stopping him to go . So he  replied " Aman.  Cancel it.  I can't go . I have some work.  "

"But sir. . It's an important one for Malhorta heights.  "

" I told you that I am not going that means not going.  Got it.  " Manik firmly said.

" but sir.   Niyonika maam ... " Aman panicked.

" okk then do one thing.  You go.  And do the formalities on my behalf.  If needed then discuss with me. " Manik said .

" but sir.  " Aman was hell tensed.

" no ifs and buts. I have decided that you are going.  And it's final.  Go and get ready.  Keep updating. " before Aman could came with another excuse he hanged up.
He himself didn't know why he had done these.  It was so new and strange for him to ignore work as it was the only way to keep his lonely mind busy.  But yet he ignored today. He was too much irritated with him for doing that but yet he did. 

Manik didn't move even a bit  till she gained her  conscious.

Nandini stirred her body in sleep and Manik straighten himself.  She then slowly     opened her eyes to get her life's biggest shock . She saw one pair of dark chocolaty brown eyes were staring her immensely . Those eyes were very much known to her. Her big eyes became bigger watching those intense gaze.  She rubbed her eyes frequently to understand the situation that He was really HIM or just her dream but she couldn't make it out anything.

She then tried to seat but her head ached while getting up.
" ahhh " she held her head. " why it's aching ? " she murmured.

Manik rushed to her side to give her support and he then made her seat comfortably in the bed supporting the bed header.

She didn't find out what was going on with her. First of all the fragrance of the  giant room and these beautiful black sheets and duvet were unlike her little   rental room . And then most of all the person seated in front of her with a smirk in his  tempting face was so unreal.  She only saw him through TV and her phone photos. 

The  last thing she could remember was that accident she had met with while crossing the road angrily. But neither she was in hospital not in her room but somewhere else.  But the person was looking exactly like her dream. She doubted on her existence and thought either she was dreaming or dead that's why she could see Him so close of her  .

Manik could understand her dilemma and he was literally enjoying that.

He waved a click at her doubts. " hey  "

" Are you real ? You can't be real na ? "  Nandini murmured. " what  do you think ? " Manik smirked.

" I...what I think ?? I think you're a dream.  " she replied whispering " My best dream " she continued.

" Achcha ? " Manik smiled " best dream haan ??? "

" hmmm best dream.  But I know you're not real.  When I will wake up you will vanish like every morning. " she pout .

Manik smiled at her innocence and kissed her pout.

Nandini didn't react with the kiss but complained  childishly " now in my dream only I can kiss you Manik like every day. But When I will be able to kiss you in real ? "  her face fell down in sadness.

Manik was stunned by her words . He was so much moved with her antics.  " God even she is dreaming of me only ? " he thought.

He couldn't resist more and  kissed her... Mouthed her lips .

Nandini was hell shocked. But considering it as her craziest dream she kissed him back with equal fervor.

They kissed for a while till they need to catch up their breadth.  They broke the kiss and panting hard.

" wow Manik... you taste so good.  And your smell is alluring.  "  Nandini said breaking the kiss. She was drooling in her Manik la la land.

" what ? " Manik was surprised. " god she is still considering me her dream !!!  So naive she is !!"

He chuckled and kept his hand on her . She shivered with the touch . Manik was again surprised with it. 

He then touched her wound and gently caressed her hairs and asked softly " Is it still paining ? " Nandini was stunned . It was not her dream . He was in real and she was not hallucinating Him.

" Mmmaaanik " she murmured and abruptly fainted in his arms. 

I don't know guys you are liking this story or not but its very close to my heart. like its a strong part of my life. πŸ˜³
Do commenting... criticizing.  Stay tuned😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res..unres..
Apu...ki bolbo...pura 10 min dhore update ta porlam...
Chorom rokom er cute..

Going to sleep..mone hocche ei update er dream e ashbe..tumi valo thako..erokom cute cute awesome stories upohar dite thako..good night..
O..ekta jinis mone porlo..IPKKND te ekbar Khushi faint hoye giyechilo Arnav bangles gift korai🀣
Keno jani hotat kore oi scene er kotha mone pore gelo🀣Edited by adita - 8 years ago
lavina1612 thumbnail
Wow...amazing...awesome update...loved it...
Continue soon :)
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifully penned...loved manan conversation a lot
awww...nandini is so cute...
take care...continue asap
adyamananholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was an amazing update. .
Loved it. .
Waiting for next ff. ..
Thanx for the pm. . . . . .
Lots of love. .
Cont soon. .
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice update... the care and love of manik was too good...
he cancelled his trip for her awww...
she fainted again... so sweet of her...

musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: cmamona

Ohhh god how beautifully u hve given expressions to ur each and every word.. ...

I m reading ur all d ff they all r so beautifully pen down that i cant say dat dis one is better or that one was better...

In ur every ff u always bring a new form of expressing love, frndship, emotions everything in a very mesmerizing way dat i alwys find myself short of words in explaining how beautiful you pen down MANAN and their feelings. ... :)

Thanks a lot dear ... i am so glad with ur words...  its inspire me to write more...😊
musicialtie thumbnail
Originally posted by: adita

Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho ... to puri kainath usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...
Apu..ai awesome dialouge er ekdom appropiate situation..oho..new style of Maniks anger apu..tomar matha theke eto osthir osthir idea ber hoi je..ki aar bolbo..
Aha..Nandini jodi janto actually ki cholche Manik er mon e taile to aro age faint hoye jeto..
Nandini superly obsessed..kintu she knws her limit..this is the best part of any fan..
And amake ebar pm send koroni..plz er porer bar pm koro noito scrap koro apu..ami tomar kono update miss korte chai na..

thanks adi... i dont know oshthir ideas kotha theke aase... but these all osthir ideas reserved fr MaNan onlyπŸ˜‰. i love them like hell.  and i ve pm   ed u this tym dear sis.  keep loving.😊
iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww😳dreamyyy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› uff wht a moment man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i still cant believe wht u wroteπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ as seruxly arrogant manik malhotra kissed her ufffπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ really liking it yr not jst liking it loving it 2 d core😳😳😳😳😳 love u tonss for pm n plzz update ds story soon as i wnat to knw how will their story shape up!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wow..!!
The kiss was superb :D
Nandu and her crazy dreams so cute :)
And hahahahaha she fainted :D
please update soon..!!
Loved it :)