Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayuu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
first of all hats off to u..
hw u show the crazyness of a fan for her dreamman...
nd she has left her home her family for that...
u have made my curiosity level rise plzz update fast eagerly waiting...
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

##      MY WORLD'S KING   ##

PART 2 

It was fully dark but lavish room.  The bed sheet the pillow covers the antiques were all in black complimenting the room atmosphere.  The darkness surrounded the every corner of this giant king sized room.
A person of around 24 was giving company to the king size bed. His well toned masculine torso was peeping out of the  black colored duvet which was doing nothing but covered that toned figured only lower waist to knee part. That superbly well build quite pinkish fair complexion figure was perfectly laying down on the bed on his stomach hugging the black pillow like a  possessive  boyfriend. The unique tattoo was giving this sleeping charm more temptation.  It was an unique tattoo of building stars and fireflies might be. The tattoo perfectly describing his real aura.

His phone was continuously ringing but he was too lazy to receive the call.  Or else he was too asleep to answer.

After struggling 6 -7 times finally the caller gave up and the black back covered iPhone stopped irritating his sound sleep.

After some couple of hours one man suited in formal black blazer knocked his room for two times. Then he swiftly pushed the door and entered into the room like a habitual manner. 

One Butler also entered just with him and left keeping the juice glass on the side table of the bed.

"Good morning. Sir...  today you have a meeting with mam around 11am.  Then you have concert at  4pm. Every thing is already settled.  As it's already 10:30. So mam is waiting for you at office."
that person informed in a formal but polite way.

" ahhh... get lost you idiot." he replied in sleep  being frustrated for ruining his sleep.

" sir sorry but you ve to visit her now. please pardon me but the meeting is urgent as she is going to start a new project." That person politely said. 

" Ohhh Arni..." he stirred his lavishing body and got up and lifted the juice glass like in a very much habitual manner. 

" so meeting??? with that witch???? when?? whats the new with that witch lady? " He asked Arnav, his PA.

" Sir mam was asking you to attaind the meeting today sharp at 11am at office about some new deals. " Arnav informed.

"hmmm" ed he and lazily sneaked out of the bed. and came closer to Arnav.
 "Next time if You will gonna wake me na... I will fire you."  he said him and Arnav just smiled as a reply as his master was saying that for the umpteenth time to him but never did it.

"Thank you sir . My pleasure." saying he left the room.

"New project? ??" He gave frustrated smile.  " bull shit. " And he went to the loo to get a hot shower.

"So Mrs.  M  why this urgency? " he sat next to the woman of 40th yet perfectly carrying her shape.

" this is the contract paper I want you to  get signed from him by tomorrow.  " that lady moved a file to him.

" tomorrow? ?? Listen Niyonika.  I have a concert today.  I won't make it tomorrow.  You have to wait for this. " he casually replied busy playing with his phone.

" I don't care about your silly concerts. The all I need you to get it signed tomorrow itself . Do you get that?  " the lady Niyonika sternly said.

"  Ohhh Niyonika. .. chill chill.  Why so stressed haan... As you don't care about my life. I ve the same feeling for you ." He stood up and said looking straight into her eyes.  They had one thing common that was their eyes.. Full of attitudes.

" you better not cross your limit I am warning you"  Niyonika spoke with full anger and frustration.

" Do I care? As if I care??? You better wait for this Niyonika. " saying he broke the eye contact and turned around to leave the conference room but stopped at middle. He turned back picked the file up and said " get my reward ready as..." 

" Every thing has come with a price.  And life depends only on give and take  policy.  And I ve already helped you with your idiot friend's case so this time you have to pay me back with this sign.  "

"Grrreat.." he was frustrated.  He was disgusted  with this woman' s so full of herself words.

" Great Mrs M. You helped. Yess... how could I forgot that you helped.  Don't worry I will pay you back my beloved mother.  "  he said those last three words in a highly sarcastic tone and left the place.

" sir you're so famous.  You achieved so much in this short time period.  How do you feel?"
"Sir who's your inspiration?  Your family? " 
"Sir how's it feel to be so famous and rich at this early young stage?  "
"Sir sir sir.. One bite please. ." 

The paparazzi were running behind the man who was protectively surrounded by his bodyguards and entered into the make up van to get ready.

After some time his PA came and asked him who was resting his head  keeping it down to the dressing slab. 
"Sir are you ready?  All your friends are waiting for you at the stage.  Every thing is set. The show is about to begin. Please come sir. " 
And he left. 

That 24 years boy-man tilted his head and looked himself in the mirror.  His eyes were blood shot red as they were crying.  He gazed himself in the mirror for sometime blankly.  And started laughing abruptly.  But it was not a happy laugh but a sad sarcasm type.

" Famous... Rich... Successful. .. Inspiration. .Family..Happy !!!!! " he started taking these words and laughed like he was trying to get rid of his hidden pain with that not so rhythmic laugh.

" Sir weee are ready.  Pleaseee come to theee ssstage"  a spot boy came and requested him strumming as he was famous..oh sorry infamous for
his attitude and arrogance. They all scared of his mood only his PA and band members  Could quietly manage him.

" So ???? What should I do ?" He replied harshly.

"Ohhh sssir.. Sir wohhh. .. " the poor scared spot boy stated sweating hard.

He smiled on his soon turned  black face due to 'His' fear.

He then took the beer can and soon emptied it within no time and threw it to that spot boy saying " it's my life and my rules.  And I never follow rules. "

And came out of the van just to hear him saying " Why is he so arrogant so rude?  " on his back.

He smirked and walked towards the stage.

"So guys the time we're all a waiting for is finally arrived.  Here he comes.. The sensational.. super talented... Our most beloved... Rock star MANIK MALHOTRA... Put your hands together for..." the host could not complete his speech as the mike had already snatched by someone whose presence increased the hooting clapping cheering to its peaks like it became  difficult to manage the audience by the organizers. 

" Shuttt Upp " he pushed the host and again received his another best comment " what's wrong with him? Why He's so arrogant? "

He again gave his signature smirk and started strumming his guitar

Tum logon ki, is duniya mein
Har kadam pe, insaan galat
Main sahi samajh ke jo bhi kahoon
Tum kehte ho galat, main galat hoon phir kaun sahi..

Marzi se jeene ki bhi main
Kya tum sabko arzi doon
Matlab ki tum sabka mujhpe
Mujhse bhi zyada haq hai
Saadda haq, aithe rakh...

He started showing  whole world his attitude filled eyes
He got everything but time  love  care from his parents.  He was a lonely broken child.

He was a child with broken trust due to his parents broken relationship. Child with no love no care but business deal. Child with unbelievably successful careered lifestyle but no really life. 
He was all Alone with a huge huge fan following.
Manik Malhotra, the king of many girls' world... actually had none in his own World.  

The only thing he loved was his Music.  And his music would not leave him alone but live with him in him. 

Saadda Haq Aithe Rakh
 Sadda Haq Aithe Rakh 
Sadda Haq Aithe Rakh...

Manik...Manik Malhotra... A boy of 24 had already achieved the  youth singing sensation of the country award.  Bagged the tag of the 'Rockstar Manik'.  The most handsome talented successful one who had everything but happiness. 

Yes this person who used to bring smile shivers sensations to the world actually had none to his own world.  He was an orphan of cruel self centered divorced alive parents. He was staying with his 'witch' mom Niyonika Malhotra by papers only as she got his custody and the entire empire till his 24th.  His so called biological mother talked with him whenever she needed his or his dad's signature over any document. And if any crucial moment he needed her help she then and there came up with a suitable deal as for her everything was give and take even with her own womb son too.  
So he started hating the world.  Hating himself as he was carrying his parents biological substances in his blood gene etc.  
He started filling his life with arrogance just to hide his pain. 
Just to hide his pain in his ever talkative eyes he filled his eyes with attitude.
He was the emotionless creature of God who actually was full of covered up deep hidden emotions.
Manik Malhotra... the infamous  dark Rockstar...

so the  rockstar is introduced in my style. hope u like it. Do commenting...suggesting.. Stay tune😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres...now am angry on you...😑
u made arnav as his PA😑😑 aur koyi nahin mila..🀒
wrll...aweosme intro huh..
nicely penned except arnav's one..I didnt like it.."pout"
the infamous dark rockstar..
nice nice...good going eshuu..
tu arnav ko kaaam se nikal ya arnav ko billionaire bana deπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ya manik ka frnd not his PA..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
chal jaldi se next part update kar..
love,
Harika..keep smiling..it looks good on you..😳
Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Mellifluous..

res

unres...now am angry on you...😑
u made arnav as his PA😑😑 aur koyi nahin mila..🀒
wrll...aweosme intro huh..
nicely penned except arnav's one..I didnt like it.."pout"
the infamous dark rockstar..
nice nice...good going eshuu..
tu arnav ko kaaam se nikal ya arnav ko billionaire bana deπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ya manik ka frnd not his PA..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
chal jaldi se next part update kar..
love,
Harika..keep smiling..it looks good on you..😳

ARNAV🀣 πŸ€£ aur koi naam yaad nehi aa raha tha,,,,,,,
okk  i ll make it up fr uπŸ˜‰
Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav cant be his PA..anyway amazing entry of manik..cont soon..
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
u nd haru u two never leave arnAv nd khushi na jaha v jaise v dono ko adjust kr dete ho na ufffooo
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Natashaaa

u nd haru u two never leave arnAv nd khushi na jaha v jaise v dono ko adjust kr dete ho na ufffooo

Obvio nahin chodenge..as he is ...he is just awesome yar !!! Par isne arnav...ARNAV ko PA bana di..kamini😑😈
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow aashi its too awesome aisa mat kar yaar arnav is one of my fav wo manik ka pa kaise ho gaya 😭 but intro was damn awesome n i have a feeling that dis story will gonna be a blast its awesome dear cont soon n thnx for the pm love u itna sara tc...
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Mellifluous..

Obvio nahin chodenge..as he is ...he is just awesome yar !!! Par isne arnav...ARNAV ko PA bana di..kamini😑😈

I will kill her soon
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nyc update...
Waiting for their 1st meeting...
Thanx for pm dear...