Posted: 8 years ago
nice one..
but still a confusing one...
hope could clear it soon..
cont soon
aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc concept.. sounds very intersting dear...
continue soon.. would love to read .. :)
divvi22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
New ff too beautiful Congo..
Gawwwd her dreams super cute..
Interestin keep writin
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
                              @@ MY  WORLD'S  KING @@

PART 1

"Om Bhuur-Bhuvah Svah
Tat-Savitur-Varennyam |
Bhargo Devasya Dhiimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracodayaat ||

"Hey bhagwanji.. Please take care of us.  Bless us and be with us.  And one more thing please grant my this pagal jhalli best friend's all wishes and obviously please swipe away that idiotic craze from her head. "
After praying Sriya turned to her best friend's bed where she was sleeping like a cute baby hugging her teddy. No one could guess seeing her that she had completed her graduations and waiting for the results of her master entrance. 

"Nandu. .. Nandu get up.  Jaldi. You're getting late.  He will be here soon. " Sriya shook her petite soft body. 
She unwillingly opened her eyes as getting up in the morning was the most cursing thing of her life.

"Kya Sree..." she was looking disturbed.

"Jago Nandini Moorthy jaago.  Get over of your dreams.  " Saying she pulled her out of the bed and pushed her to the washroom.

She was standing underneath the shower but still drooling in dreamland. The waters could not help her to wake her from his dreams.  And they said na " when dreams are so lovable and dreamy then who wants to get up. ". Her condition was nothing but the same.

After taking bath she walked out of the loo  and straight to the large king size photograph.  She lighted the aroma scented candle and started praying joining her two tiny hand palm. 

" today na is a big day.  I am scared. Scared of the results.  I wish I will get select. You know na It's the first step towards my dream.  Please let me get selected please.  And I love you. very much  " 

" Meethi boliyan sun lo
Aasmani rangon ki
Meethi boliyan sun lo
Bezubaani lamhon ki
Girte sambhalte chalte ladkhadaye
Haan magar ye honsla na dagmagaye
Armaano ke patang ko udaayen
Udaayen...

Aye zindagi hamen sohbaton ka nasha hai
Yeh sohbatein yaaron ki
Aye zindagi hame hosh ki na tu dava de
Dua de, dua de
     " She started singing.

"Aree still you are not ready?  Abhi will be here in no time.  And by the way don't you have anything to sing without this?  " Sree said throwing the dupatta to her.

"Reee jab tu  Gayatri mantra gati hai har subha toh Kya main kuch kahti hu? Then?  Listen my cutie pumpkin pie it's Gayatri mantra for me.  As it is his very first song. " Nandini said pointing out the photo above " and I just love him" saying she left the room. 

Sree sighed in disbelief seeing her friends craziness. She then looked at photo . It was the photo of whom she admired the most.  Her dream man MANIK. 
Daily she slept after sharing her whole day experience with that photo and her day starts with his glimpse through the photo she used as wallpaper of her cell.  Even her ring tone was one of his album song. Not only that her alarm tone was also his one of the tune of his albums which never helps her to get up but make her sound sleep.

"Bhagwanji is there any one who can be like this type of mad for someone whom she could never ever meet not for a second also!!! " Sree cried for Nandini's madness for that person who's the  most famous young singing sensation of this country The Rock star MANIK MALHOTRA. 
And Nandini was a blind and unconditional  lover of this famous person. 

"Nandini. Get in.. let's go" Abhi said opening the passenger gate for her.

" so. .. excited? ?" Abhi again asked seeing his ever jolly friend's tensed face.

" I am tensed.  I hope main select ho jaun. " she said chopping her nails by teeth in fear.

"Not to worry baby doll.  U will for sure. " Abhi assured her.

" Abhi I have to.  I have no choice without this.  I have to get selected.  My entire life depends on it only. " Nandini excitedly said.

"Yes it's right that her entire life depends on the result..as ...!!!! " Abhi thought and sighed in frustration.

"So guys the result you all are waiting for so long is out.  We are going to announce so please do concentrate. " the announcer announced.

"Ohh GOD... Ohhh MANIK... please please. ..." Nandini started praying crossing her fingers.

"so All the best..." Abhi side hugged her.

as a reply she just frowned. And then he understood his mistake and said modifyinghis words "ALL THE MANIK. aub thik hai???".
Her face started glowing listening this.

"So the names are Natasha Mathur...Rasnaga Adithi. .. Sneha Basu.. Harika Pillai..Abhimanyu Thakkar..Janvi Kapadia.. Sourav Kapoor..."

The increasing length of the list was actually decreasing her heartbeats . Abhi was selected she was happy for him but her name was missing. Her puffy doe eyes became watery.  The tears were just few inches away to meet her cheeks. She was hell scared of loosing her last chance.

"So that's the name who are selected for Masters in music in our very much reputed SPACE college. " the announcer announced all the selected names.

Nandini was shocked.  She was shattered.  She felt her knees loosing the strength.  She was feeling like the whole world started cursing her fate.  Her worst fate. She felt in no time she would get a black out. 
Abhi held her friend not to let her fall in nausea.

"And guys one more announcement. We're going to announce the topper of this batch. the name is Nandini Moorthy" the announcer again announced.

" Did I heard right?  They announced my name.?" Nandini was hell surprised and confused.

"Yes it's me.  They have taken my name only. That's why Abhi is jumping in joy. " she was regaining her lost sense. 
Suddenly she got back her life.  Her heart beats which were in pause  started beating. She felt her knees slowly regain it's strength.

She was happy to get the  admission to SPACE. Her dream college as HE was the student of this college only. 

She had left her house just to get the admission to SPACE.  When her dad asked her to choose between science and music.  She without wasting fraction of second decided to join Music college though she got distinction in science.  From that day her dad finished all relationship with her but monetary.  He had sent her a particular amount every month on her account but never looked back to his only daughter. 

Firstly she was devastated with her dad's decision to choose between him and her dreams and she went against her dad but then she consoled herself saying " we have to pay some thing to achieve something.  " 

And just to get a slight glimpse of HIM she left her house and her only family her dad. And how could not she done this after all her dream was to meet her dream man her first and surely the last love THE KING OF HER WORLD MANIK MALHOTRA.

i know its a short one but next will be longer Manik promise..😳
please ignore errors..  and do commenting... stay tune😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
resπŸ˜›Harika Pillai...πŸ˜†?unres..yar harika pillai..hehehe..but thank yu so much for mentioning my name..love yu...
well coming to the update..
its nice..
praying to manik ahahahaa..that was hilarious...
nandini is full on Manik such that she left her parents..
thanks kinda sad...I didnt like that..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
well now Manan meeting aaa..lets see..
love,
Harika..keep smiling..it looks good on you..😳sorry for late
Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago
arishahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome one..
a true fan..