Some People Can Really Be Dumb And Insensitive Angry

Thanks a lot for commenting and liking!EmbarrassedBig smile

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Oh Geet , Take a bow!!

taking virtual bow now! :D after all, I have another reason to be proud Wink
means a lot, u know, when friends like what i sayEmbarrassed

I hate labels attached to women. She has to be brave, strong, fighter , what-shit. Basically she has to be someone else (read us ) but not human. She cannot break down, she cannot numb, definitely cannot cry because that is a symbol of being weak. 

and yet, they are labelled as the weaker sex. ha. nonsense.

Because who cares, if she has had enough . 

So what if she was gagged, bound in a small box, touched by a man who had no business invading her personal space. She saw how a Teacher wanted to use her . His thoughts, touches repulsed her. 

But hey molestation is not big deal,deffo not kidnapping. Because Nandini Moorthy punched a guy twice, so she is brave strong and what not. 

Punches- Once after she followed all the ragging they made her do , Another punch after the guy told her how much he cared for her. And she cried during , after those punches too. 

So just because she did all that , she has no right to cry, no right to go through those flashbacks, introspect, think about what she did, how she broke down. 

Yes, she is repulsive of touch of any kind, because the memories be fresh- it's not even been one whole day.

But she has to be brave, move on , because it's injustice to Manik that she cannot make love to him right now. Umm prioritizes  .

injustice to manik. ha. and what about her injustices? why are they always sidelined G? just because she's a girl? it's so unfair it makes me cry! Fine, he has been in pain, but like u said, she suffered equally, she was the perpetrator of VIOLENCE on the man she loves, imagine how HARD and how PAINFUL it must have been that she had to use it.
If a girl cannot tell the guy she loves her fears, share how lost she feels then what is the point of the true love. She is collapsing because of what happened to her. She needs her own space and him to understand.
Totally! And i'm glad that she has friends and a beautiful man who understands it too. not a lot of women have either...he will stand there and encourage her, instigate her, fight her worst because he sees the best in her, just as she does in him. He won't let this star fall.

She was strong enough to fight for the justice but she is human enough to crumble under the psychological impact of it. She was gagged, kidnapped , touched and shattered. 

That is such a beautiful line, iGushDay Dreaming

All in a day's time but hey she is not suppose to be human. She cannot be a victim .  She is the strong one remember? Who wants to relate to a girl who cries after being subjected to Kidnapping? 

Reality is ugly. 

I love you, kay?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
If Nandini doesn't want to be touched for the next two weeks or two damn months. It is HER decision. It is her body, her right, her decision to permit touching.

But it has been violated -- someone who she thought was a mentor -- a person who you give respect to and who gives you knowledge and helps you grow -- mentally/emotionally/physically and damn well sexually violated her . Touched her body like it was his right to do so.

Last night she was in shock and she would have let anyone touch her. Victims tend to react to their abuse later in many cases -- they react after coming out of shock and it could be weeks, months and years after an incident. Some people never come out of it.

Yes, the girl is damn strong if she tries to keep her feelings and emotions, her reaction on bay to get shit done -- which is to get her abuser behind bars.

She faced her abuser second time -- just a day after it happened. 
She came out of shock, she will react ... it might be irrational, intense and brutal. If people can't deal with it then GTFO.

It is her wanting to regain her right, her control over what is hers and only hers -- her body. And Manik will be there for her but he is also the only guy who is allowed to touch her like that, who she has given the right to touch her romantically/sexually.

Right now if she is coming out of shock and behaves violently, expect it. 
If you want her to swoon and fall in the arms of her rescuer and be romanced - Again, Shut Up animated emoticon

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Originally posted by geet.a

Originally posted by CooChi

But geet..Nandini is a strong girl..She should NOT cry!
How can she CRY??!
If she cried she WEAK.
We don't know this Nandu..we don't want her.
We want Nandini to let Manik touch her.So what if she is still suffocated by the Pandit's truth.This doesn't matter.
This shouldn't matter at all. What matters is Manik is trying to go near her..and she should let him touch her.
Or else..She is really weak.

Btw..I love THIS you!!

I love you too. Coochu, I am just very angry. I rarely let it out but today I couldn't.. as I couldn't during that excuse of a 'campaign'.

Weak. Crying never made anyone weak.
God forbid a female lead breaks down and her boyfriend and friends see it and try to give her strength...for manik, the only way he knows to make nandini fight, to make nandini FIND herself again is by pushing her to fight, to instigate her.
it's been their pattern. WHY is that so hard to understand?

Because some people want Nandini to react the way they want.
She is THE LEAD..this is one big point.
They will never try to understand her state of mind.
But because she is the LEAD..she should never cry and she HAS to set an example for others.

Coochu!! she's the LEAD but she's not made out of LEAD na..of course she'll react..but leave all that..get it..my awesome non-subtle pun?LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

This! Geet this!! Clap Clap Clap Clap
Everything you said, this was so needed. I'm actually sitting here staring at my laptop at a loss for words seeing some of the things that are being said in the forum today. It's so pathetic my mind refuses to even get angry at all these, how can people even think this way? 
Forget if it is about Manik or Nandini, forget gender, isn't it basic human nature? Shocked
Don't they even think to put themselves in her shoes? How would they react! 

Shoes. I will break their shoes only. I am still angry but I have cooled down enough..I know what u mean Z :( it hurts me more than it makes me angry...and it's just sad.
inhuman, almost.

And thanks a lot for reading..i hope it made u feel betterHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apardh_ba

The girl who always belv in humanity. Who gets happy seeing others happy. For whom her ams is her idol. She who hd lost her parents knows how it feels. And then she hd grown up in a n environment where truth alwys wins. Where ppl dnt hv two faces. Where a teacher student reln is pure. PURE.

She never in her worst dream jd thought her teacher who is also got the sm values as her, who ws ams student cn stoop so low.

She who hd statted taking resp frm such a young age, who always helpef othets. cn be so careless.

Al her belifs hd shattered today. But manik is there and she doesnt need to be strong. He is there for her and they will survive this together.

oh my heart..aps! thanks for thisEmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Bang on Post..
A teenage girl was gone thru mental and physical torture by her teacher whom she never thot to do so last night...how cud someone expect lovey dovey to her bf even though he is Manik Malhotra...

Niti ...u r awesome girlie...Smile

I know! niti was absolutely amazing!!
and thanks a lot for readingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cceee7 Groupbie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
It's all fangirl child's who go on bashing her.that doesn't  make her wrong.niti was fantastic today.its just sad to see her made dumb like this.s he was standing like a pillar when the principal went on heaping praises on fab 5.seriously!
I dunno how long I can take the character assassination. 

Dumb cv's.hope soon her characterisation  improves

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index