Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This! Geet this!! 👏 👏 👏 👏
Everything you said, this was so needed. I'm actually sitting here staring at my laptop at a loss for words seeing some of the things that are being said in the forum today. It's so pathetic my mind refuses to even get angry at all these, how can people even think this way? 
Forget if it is about Manik or Nandini, forget gender, isn't it basic human nature? 😲
Don't they even think to put themselves in her shoes? How would they react! 

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arathim

Geet... Hi

Well Done for the fabulous post... but surely you are over estimating that the tiny brains will understand what Nandhu is going through...

They live in a fairy land where Parth/Manik chose them as his Soulmate...

You are wasting your awesome words on them...

Give my Love to all of our friends at MaNan AT...

Am busy at office...

Love u.. Bye..

THIS "THEY LIVE IN A FAIRY LAND WHERE PARTH/MANIK CHOSE THEM" and most of these people hates nandini.then how do you expect them to understand the pain,trauma,suffering nandu went through? ???

you need both heart and mind to feel what nandini's going through. ..

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CooChi

Because some people want Nandini to react the way they want.
She is THE LEAD..this is one big point.
They will never try to understand her state of mind.
But because she is the LEAD..she should never cry and she HAS to set an example for others.

^^ This conversation be everything. Blows kisses at you two. 😳😆
anita0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

A few words

How could I be so stupid? How could I believe in the purity of a relationship, when it was evident to ALL that that pandit was a jerk of the first order and a dangerous man, besides?
How could I be so stupid so as to believe there are good people in this world?
How could I think there is any justice?
I should have just sat down and believed what my amazing boyfriend told me, because men are never wrong, and they know such things, because I, who am I to fight for my own convictions, wrong or right?
I am merely a naive girl with a negligible point of view.
My experiences, my fights, my conversations, my beliefs, my theories, my emotions, my CONVICTIONS, don't matter at all.
Why should they? HOW could I have been SO stupid to have not seen it coming?

RIGHT?

Some of the posts I have read today really disturbed me.
I will not point names since honestly, it really doesn't matter.
What matters is that a young girl who has undergone a painful and psychologically and emotionally taxing experience is being asked to romance and not resist the touch of any person WHEN HER PERSONAL SPACE WAS INFRINGED UPON FOR AN ENTIRE NIGHT, when she was TRAPPED IN A ROOM, TIED and GAGGED and had NO IDEA WHAT the person who played the ONE role she TRULY believed in the purity of, would DO to her.
And of course, she should be normal and not break down?
She doesn't deserve to cry, she should try and move on and stand up for herself and be all brave: WHY?
SHE stood up for herself when it was about getting justice. and she got legal justice. but who will pay for the emotional and psychological damage?
HOW can she move on when SHE has NO IDEA HOW TO THINK about it? when she's STILL in shock and cannot get those images out of her head?
To repress them and think happy things when it was her BELIEF that was attacked in such a brutal way?

I am truly disappointed at the way some people are thinking. But its other people's perspective, as sorry as it is.

Peace.

Well said!

One blooper/ screw up on the CVs side - Nandini got to know about Pandit's evil nature before she got kidnapped. So technically, Pandit wasn't really a person she looked up to/ trusted by the time she was actually kidnapped.

However, I do understand her shock. Poor girl was kidnapped just last night.

I do not understand her logic of staying away from Manik though (I haven't seen the epi yet. I'm just commented based on what I'm hearing).Edited by anita0 - 8 years ago
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The girl who always belv in humanity. Who gets happy seeing others happy. For whom her ams is her idol. She who hd lost her parents knows how it feels. And then she hd grown up in a n environment where truth alwys wins. Where ppl dnt hv two faces. Where a teacher student reln is pure. PURE.

She never in her worst dream jd thought her teacher who is also got the sm values as her, who ws ams student cn stoop so low.

She who hd statted taking resp frm such a young age, who always helpef othets. cn be so careless.

Al her belifs hd shattered today. But manik is there and she doesnt need to be strong. He is there for her and they will survive this together.
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

^^ This conversation be everything. Blows kisses at you two.😳😆

Please join us! 😳
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Post..
A teenage girl was gone thru mental and physical torture by her teacher whom she never thot to do so last night...how cud someone expect lovey dovey to her bf even though he is Manik Malhotra...
 😕...

Niti ...u r awesome girlie...😊
Kapk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post 👏 Some people here really need to use their brain. How can anyone expect Nandini NOT to break down and blame herself? How can they expect her to run to Manik and everything would be normal? Give her some time! I am really liking this track. They CVs are doing a great justice to the character of Nandini. One can connect to her as her reactions are realistic. I'm sure she will open up to Manik but give her some bloody time. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anita: thanks a lot for reading and understanding :)
Right, she did..but I guess like manik ignored investigating ridhima's text, she ignored everything too in the happiness of being with manik...
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Geet👏 Gal! you penned Nandus state of mind so vividly..
For a Gal who always sees the most optimistic side of life, sees all people as genuinely good, takes everyone by face value, who believes being busy and standing up for rights is the way to go  forward than succumbing to pain, who strives pride in her beliefs, values and culture..

Overnite she sees everything going topsy curvy..She's Lost..So lost..not in a state to recognise a safe secure touch she always felt to a bad touch..Shes blurred with the haunting images from the previous nite and all that she has to go through because of her so called belief in herself..Now, she abhores it..She's Guilty, confused and unable to see a way out to come out of her self proclaimed world.She no more realises which is good, bad, which route to take and which not to take into..

She just needs some time..She just needs to realise that there is a balance and how she can still live her life in her terms not ignoring whats happening around but by sharing whats happening to her admist of this..

I havent moved out of Manan AT so cant comment about the posts..

Am glad, KY2 CVS have taken this very less travelled route of making a lead going through pain, falling and gathering back..

Teju