Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

How could I....

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

A few words

How could I be so stupid? How could I believe in the purity of a relationship, when it was evident to ALL that that pandit was a jerk of the first order and a dangerous man, besides?
How could I be so stupid so as to believe there are good people in this world?
How could I think there is any justice?
I should have just sat down and believed what my amazing boyfriend told me, because men are never wrong, and they know such things, because I, who am I to fight for my own convictions, wrong or right?
I am merely a naive girl with a negligible point of view.
My experiences, my fights, my conversations, my beliefs, my theories, my emotions, my CONVICTIONS, don't matter at all.
Why should they? HOW could I have been SO stupid to have not seen it coming?

RIGHT?

Some of the posts I have read today really disturbed me.
I will not point names since honestly, it really doesn't matter.
What matters is that a young girl who has undergone a painful and psychologically and emotionally taxing experience is being asked to romance and not resist the touch of any person WHEN HER PERSONAL SPACE WAS INFRINGED UPON FOR AN ENTIRE NIGHT, when she was TRAPPED IN A ROOM, TIED and GAGGED and had NO IDEA WHAT the person who played the ONE role she TRULY believed in the purity of, would DO to her.
And of course, she should be normal and not break down?
She doesn't deserve to cry, she should try and move on and stand up for herself and be all brave: WHY?
SHE stood up for herself when it was about getting justice. and she got legal justice. but who will pay for the emotional and psychological damage?
HOW can she move on when SHE has NO IDEA HOW TO THINK about it? when she's STILL in shock and cannot get those images out of her head?
To repress them and think happy things when it was her BELIEF that was attacked in such a brutal way?

I am truly disappointed at the way some people are thinking. But its other people's perspective, as sorry as it is.

Peace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
this is the only post on MF that made me happy,relaxed..
as Nandini said.. She is Lost.. So Lost!! her beliefs have been proved wrong.. she is shaken , a lil broken.. its her mind who is speaking not her heart...
and coming to manik.. never in his dreams he would think to leave nandini ever. atleast when she is gng through so much.. This guy confessed it  last night that he Loves her For Ever..Hamesha.. he cannot live without her.. so how can he leave her alone in her battles, in her struggles..??

they promised to Survive in their struggles, battles,problems together.. 
shantellbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. This is a young girl who has gone thru a lot. If she doesn't take the time to understand and figure out everything..how will she move ahead. She needs to heal before she can let more light in. Have patience with her.
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Finally someone's writing from nandini's perspective..  Feel like posting this link on all those posts which have been portraying Nandini as a heartless person..  After all How can Nandini break thr manik's heart by asking for a break or walking away from him!!!  u gotta b kidding me.. love is a beautiful feeling and its great to have support of loved one's but atleast in my personal experience.. wanting me- time is not wrong.. even when someone's upset.. one likes to be alone... its thr personal pref.. not that they r @fault  in asking alone time!

khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You r absolutely right
People in the forum just bashing Nandini like anything
She has to get some space for herself naa
She can't be normal within one night
It's not even 24 hours also
Her emotions has to be shown without all this drama of hers
We also will be bored
If they don't show all this then doesn't look realistic
Soo she has to hav her space for sometime
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
You nailed it girl πŸ‘ !!
Ppl are just acting so insensitive and unrealistic πŸ₯± !!Edited by MySarun - 8 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so true and lovelyπŸ˜ƒ
right now Nandini is questioning everything she ever believed and trusted in her life, she needs time to calm down and realise that Pandit was an extreme case and sometimes we all makes mistakes in judging people

she feels guilty, infact every girl feels guilty at start after such a trauma, and also dirty
she's blaming herself for not trusting Manik, for not having seen Pandit's truth, but if one consider even we as viewers didnt see Pandit really creepy till at later stageπŸ˜•
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone sympathised with manik when he was going through a rough time with dhruv lashing against him. didnt he even ask nandini to leave and spoke rudely to her but everyone found it acceptable because he was angry but isnt it the same with nandini now. She stood for him that time and consoled him now he is trying to do the same thing
What double standard is this? Im appalled at some of the girls in this forum who think she is overreacting and she should go back to being happy and having romantic scenes with him when some days ago she was kidnapped, tied, almost molested, going to be killed. she needs time for herself. 

Today i realised this forum is full of hormonal teenage girls who isnt yet capable of dealing with sensitive issues. #sorrynotsorry

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

But geet..Nandini is a strong girl..She should NOT cry!
How can she CRY??!
If she cries she is WEAK.
We don't know this Nandu..we don't want her.
We want Nandini to let Manik touch her.So what if she is still suffocated by the Pandit's truth.This doesn't matter.
This shouldn't matter at all. What matters is Manik is trying to go near her..and she should let him touch her.
Or else..She is really weak.

WOWWW!!!
AWESOMENESS OF A-LEVEL! πŸ‘

Btw..I love THIS you!!Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Small minds do not know how to look at the bigger picture. Sadly, that is what many have become today. small minded. 
Just because a person has been strong before, does that mean she cannot break down now? So if she cries, is she immediately branded as 'weak'. sometimes, a third eye perspective can really make your thoughts blurry. you have to try to look through the eyes of nandhini. through the eyes of a 18 year old girl, captured, tied, touched, kidnapped. anyone will break down in that situation. traumatized, pained, disgusted at what has been done to them. she is still in shock. she blames herself for allowing pandit to touch her. She's been in a very difficult experience, so does she not deserve some tiem to think things through? should she always put on her saviour, brave girl mask just for the sake of showign to society that she's not weak.?

She's not weak. She's strong. she's trying to forget that incident and move on.. but we can't expec that to happen in teh blink of an eye right? she need her own time. 
Edited by poopymaster - 8 years ago