India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

CLASS APART episode yet again..

kaveriadiga8 Senior Member
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Omg..!!! Nandini shocked me today..! Shocked me the most..
Aryamann first comes n gives his statement. He says he found another ear ring also near his door.!! Manik shows Nandus pic..And Creep says it can be photoshopped also..! Cabira says we can check the location n time..And it can't be edited.!! Creep finally says In this darkness how will you know it's Mud Fort..And Inspector asks how do u know abt Mud fort..And he's speechless. Hahaha. Pandit is arrested again and GONE from our lives! Yayiieee. Party toh banthi hai ;-) All are super happy..CaVya hug Nandini. I loveddd how Cabir hugged her ;) Aryamann leaves from there..!!! All come out..Chacha tells Nandini to come home and she's just adamant that she wants to attend college..All try telling her that she has to Rest but she says she wants to attend..Manik agrees..!! Nyonika is questioned by media.and she does some fake drama. ! Harshad sees all this..!! He then goes n tries talking to her abt Nandini and she asks him to stay away..They all reach coll.except CaVya as those two had to reach home..Ofcourse Navyas moms nautanki again..And Manik meets Nandu n says We need to talk..ALONE..She makes some bahana and goes away..!! Here Princi is describing the college to Aryamann. !  And that guy is a complete surprise package..He's so cool..he even called the princi BRO !!! Lmao. ! He bumps into Manik..Aur vah! Kya introduction diya Principal ne fab5 ka..;) He warns Aryamann to not mess with them..Manik says they know each other and they shake hands..! Princi is overjoyed!! Hahaha. He tells Fab4 to.show him around..Nandini excuses n goes..Manik follows her..Alya goes to Aryamann to show him the college and Dhruv ka expression badla. !!! Yeh ladka gaya..!!! I mean Dhruv..And here comes the shocking part..Nandu is standing on the edge of the terrace and gets flashbacks of the creep.!! I was sooo damn scared..Was she about to jump? Manik searches her everywhere n spots her on the terrace through the window. .He is shell shocked..Terrified..everything. He runs n reaches there..He touches her and she turns away and says DONT..He tries consoling her..He says I know you are not normal..No matter what u pretend to be..He says I'm always there for u..Don't hide it..Just say it..! She starts crying. Thinking how she couldn't see that creeps true colors..She says she tells the whole world to be careful and she only was not careful..! Manik says it wasn't ur fault. Why don't you understand. It was that creep..I should've just killed him..I should've just killed him for doing this to You. ! He then says We will survive this together. She says she has lost herself then how can she be with him..She's only crying continuosly and she runs away..! Manik just looks at her..
Parth n Niti. U guys nailed it!  U are Mere Perfection! 
Precap. Manik holds Nandini and says I will never let you lose and even after this..If you feel we can't be together, then Fine..!! Nandu in tears just looks at him.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonLoveMishalshantellbrownsweetytubachatritsAvneilholicroseashajith37MSIKuraLovelylav7hav6587shahzharinisriram39--Yashi--One-Of-A-KindMimi2609sizzysehrishSilentsoulLIKEDMG

khadupam IF-Dazzler
khadupam
khadupam

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the description
I was looking for it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top