Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Awww the bros are so excited. (Page 2)

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Yes Yuvraaj surprised me today. He showed much more enthusiasm than Saurabh. And Anuj was like yeee going for picnic LOL I must appreciate Suhani's special mint lemonade that worked as an energy drink.
yes true Yuvraj was more enthusiasm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Saurab wasn't happy and I like Yuvraj was like come on bhayya be a bit more enthusiastic lol

Oh really I missed that part LOL Saurabh has no motivation because even if he goes to office, what will he come home to? His useless wife? Confused Yuvraj is lucky in that regard...his friend Winkwill follow him to war if needed LOL
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Originally posted by rbb1

Saurab wasn't happy and I like Yuvraj was like come on bhayya be a bit more enthusiastic lol

Yes Yuvraaj surprised me today. He showed much more enthusiasm than Saurabh. And Anuj was like yeee going for picnic LOL I must appreciate Suhani's special mint lemonade that worked as an energy drink.

Yeah Anuj looked cute Big smileLOL Yuvraj looked like he was desperately awaiting an invitation to the office.

SM.Lopa

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
im very excited abt office one yaar bcoz we r going to see new place other than bh, more place n more chances for yuvani scenes..i think producers got more mny for trps rise so dat they can shoot in other dan bh..
im shocked yuvraj was more excited i thought he will say no need to go office we can wrk frm here..

this z too much to say dat may be yuvi beta harmones r working n he might knw dat office z perfect place for romance dats y he got more excited Embarrassed Wink
ragmen as secretaries to suhani it will more fun to watch them running after suhani n calling her mam

SM.Lopa

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyareddy123

im very excited abt office one yaar bcoz we r going to see new place other than bh, more place n more chances for yuvani scenes..i think producers got more mny for trps rise so dat they can shoot in other dan bh..
im shocked yuvraj was more excited i thought he will say no need to go office we can wrk frm here..

this z too much to say dat may be yuvi beta harmones r working n he might knw dat office z perfect place for romance dats y he got more excited Embarrassed Wink
ragmen as secretaries to suhani it will more fun to watch them running after suhani n calling her mam

Me too excited to see office track. Something new than the old interior decoration of BH. Specially excited to see Yuvi and his bros in formal attires. Otherwise they always dress as if they're on a permanent holiday LOL
They drag useless tracks for weeks but the seperation track not even for an epi. I wish they handle this one cleverly

divyareddy123

Go to top