Awww the bros are so excited. - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyLopa

Yes Yuvraaj surprised me today. He showed much more enthusiasm than Saurabh. And Anuj was like yeee going for picnic 😆 I must appreciate Suhani's special mint lemonade that worked as an energy drink.

Yeah Anuj looked cute 😃😆 Yuvraj looked like he was desperately awaiting an invitation to the office.
im very excited abt office one yaar bcoz we r going to see new place other than bh, more place n more chances for yuvani scenes..i think producers got more mny for trps rise so dat they can shoot in other dan bh..
im shocked yuvraj was more excited i thought he will say no need to go office we can wrk frm here..

this z too much to say dat may be yuvi beta harmones r working n he might knw dat office z perfect place for romance dats y he got more excited 😳 😉
ragmen as secretaries to suhani it will more fun to watch them running after suhani n calling her mam
Originally posted by divyareddy123

im very excited abt office one yaar bcoz we r going to see new place other than bh, more place n more chances for yuvani scenes..i think producers got more mny for trps rise so dat they can shoot in other dan bh..
im shocked yuvraj was more excited i thought he will say no need to go office we can wrk frm here..

this z too much to say dat may be yuvi beta harmones r working n he might knw dat office z perfect place for romance dats y he got more excited 😳 😉
ragmen as secretaries to suhani it will more fun to watch them running after suhani n calling her mam

Me too excited to see office track. Something new than the old interior decoration of BH. Specially excited to see Yuvi and his bros in formal attires. Otherwise they always dress as if they're on a permanent holiday 😆
They drag useless tracks for weeks but the seperation track not even for an epi. I wish they handle this one cleverly