India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

What the hell ???? (Page 2)

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged

From experience of watching Indian soaps, I guarantee that this serial will just become well, like every serial is supposed to be. Laksh loves Swara. Swara will find out and she will be furious and make Laksh PRETEND to love Ragini forcefully and declare her as fianc and create a drama. Then she will realize she herself loves Laksh but it will be too late and then she does not want to hurt her sister. Utter nonsense of Indian TV. Then there will be a drama on day of RagYa wedding or engagement or something like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
this is cvs extreme creativity...messing up with pairs for trp...braeking ragini's heart agn...hope aftr the proposal swara tells ragini evrything as she hs done till nw...i dn't want her in dark dreaming and hoping...
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I m very upset with forum people
why every person want swara to fall lucky, bcoz lucky had fallen for swara. till date swara had not shown any kind if romantic attraction toward lucky & I don't see her falling for lucky anytime in future also. in real life also we don't get things acc to our wish. If a couple have everything similar that doesn't mean they should be in luv. I know a couple who r more or less like swarya only but they r very close 2 each even we mistaken their relation as luv but they were not in luv & both r happily married to their respective partners but their frndship today also.swara will not slap laksh for his confession but for playing with ragini' s feelings..

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 12 May 2015 at 11:42am
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

why every person want swara to fall lucky, bcoz lucky had fallen for swara. till date swara had not shown any kind if romantic attraction toward lucky & I don't see her falling for lucky anytime in future also. in real life also we don't get things acc to our wish

Because that Is the only probable solution! Sangini look beautiful together and lakshya is going to declare rGini as his fianc and break her heart again Angry

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

why every person want swara to fall lucky, bcoz lucky had fallen for swara. till date swara had not shown any kind if romantic attraction toward lucky & I don't see her falling for lucky anytime in future also. in real life also we don't get things acc to our wish. If a couple have everything similar that doesn't mean they should be in luv. I know a couple who r more or less like swarya only but they r very close 2 each even we mistaken their relation as luv but they were not in luv & both r happily married to their respective partners but their frndship today also.swara will not slap laksh for his confession but for playing with ragini' s feelings..

Actually in modern times, in cities, in the society laksh and swara grew up in, people actually do get what they want. It may not be the first person they want or love but they definitely do have the option to marry people who they like. Swara doesn't need to fall for laksh but that doesn't mean he should marry Ragini. And most people, I am married so take my word for it, marry people they have COMMONALITIES with. Some city girl will not look in villages to find her partner because he will be her opposite. Doctors marry other doctors and not beggars because they're supposed opposites. People choose to be with people who have a similar lifestyle and rehen sehen. If a guy is an extrovert then rarely will he go looking for an introvert. Being similar in clothing and lifestyle and interests and outlook does not, in any way, imply that they don't have their fair share of differences. Laksh and swara aren't really as similar as everyone keeps on saying they are! Neither are they so different that they'd have to completely change their lifestyles to be with each other. Just because you know one couple who were similar and seemed like a couple but werent, doesn't mean that there aren't atleast 500 other couples who were close friends first. I think this forum is too affected by the Hindi serial definition of opposites. having opposite qualities doesn't mean having no commonality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Devil

laila.zkhan Senior Member
laila.zkhan
laila.zkhan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Well, first thing is that people need to stop saying that Swara is Ragini's backbone.

The only reason people feel that way is because is Swara can voice her opinions quite well as opposed to Ragini who decides to speak when it really matters.

Ragini will be heartbroken whichever way it goes - but hopefully she'll get over it when it eventually comes down to her sister. If Swara can forget her tiff with Ragini to prevent Ragini from marrying a guy that isnt right for her (for her happiness) then I'm pretty sure Ragini would act in the same way for Swara's happiness.

Please anything but the cat fights between sisters. I'm pretty sure we've all seen enough Indian TV with the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matreyeetejaswiniwenham

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index