Sanskaar to slit his hand,Lakshya to declare Ragini as his fiance!!! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Lucky better tell ragini the truth soon. We need her to get over him. I feel bad for ragini now but lakshya please
Originally posted by matreyee

Hey..firstly considering u r a greys anatomy fan I hope u r going strong after Derek's death..it was a shocker lol..about sanskaar and ragini well as of now they r going strong and seem like a proabale pair but the show has just started now so nothing can b predicted about the future.

Well i just hope the are a pair i can ship for 😊

I Lost it when Dr. Sloan died ...but kept watching for Derek ...but now the writers killed him too 😑
SO I guess no point in watching the show 😑
😑i will hate it if they will pair ragsan ...not only  because i love ragya so much ...
but ragini is only helping sanskaar to recover soon and what sanskaar is only obsessed for ragini ...it will only harm ...its not at all...love...

hope laksh will realise it and will protect ragini ...sanskaar is not bad but he do not love ragini he is attracte and so mucxh obsessed with her that he wants her at any cost ...
so much drama to happen...lets see how it all turns out..excited
Originally posted by creationschhavi

😑i will hate it if they will pair ragsan ...not only because i love ragya so much ...
but ragini is only helping sanskaar to recover soon and what sanskaar is only obsessed for ragini ...it will only harm ...its not at all...love...

hope laksh will realise it and will protect ragini ...sanskaar is not bad but he do not love ragini he is attracte and so mucxh obsessed with her that he wants her at any cost ...

Sorry to say but you seem to be obsessed with Ragya!! All that you accuse sanskaar/ lakshya with is true for Ragini as well!! Ragini is living in a bubble she had created for herself. Ragini is also just attracted to lakshya- neither has she spoken to laksya enough nor does she know him well. How pathetic!!! Now dont go bonkers for me saying that .. It is pathetic to be literally going after someone after he has clearly told he does not love her !!! Ragini is much better than that!!!

And you dont seem to mean well for your fav charcter. If you did, you would have expected ragini to move on!
Originally posted by ANewFan

Sorry to say but you seem to be obsessed with Ragya!! All that you accuse sanskaar/ lakshya with is true for Ragini as well!! Ragini is living in a bubble she had created for herself. Ragini is also just attracted to lakshya- neither has she spoken to laksya enough nor does she know him well. How pathetic!!! Now dont go bonkers for me saying that .. It is pathetic to be literally going after someone after he has clearly told he does not love her !!! Ragini is much better than that!!!

And you dont seem to mean well for your fav charcter. If you did, you would have expected ragini to move on!

i really want ragini to move on ...but what about laksh ...shouldnt he realise that he has done wrong to break a girls heart three times...i want ragini to teach him a lesson...so that he should get to know that ragini is not only simple but intelligent and sensible too ...
also ,i am seeing no future of swarya together ...i dont think swara will fall in love with laksh ...
for ragsan ...,i again dont see any future for them as ragini even if she try to move on ...sanskaar do not love her he is obsessed with her ...you will see sanskaar true obsessed for ragini side soon... 

my opinion is a bit different sometimes unable to express it ...but the point is i love ragya but still i have no problem for swara ending up together ...if they fall in love really...but for sanskaar ...i think he will suite swara more than ragini as swara is a rebellious one like sanskaar also there is no love btw ragsan its only obsession from sanskaar's side...

i want laksh to apologise to ragini ...as i dont think swara will fall for laksh anytime in future...i want ragsan to become just friends ...sanskaar to get recovered and then swara and sanskaar love story will be interesting to watch ...😳⭐️

i want ragini to move on ...but laksh should realise her importance and should try to win her back ...i want this time ragini to play guitar for some time and swara to play sitar to have entertainment ...😊😳⭐️

laksh should realise that swara do not love him and ragini loves him so much that she can even sacrifice her life for him ...and he has ruined her life because of his plans and being selfish all the time earlier...and then a unique si ragya friendship love story ...😳

i just love ragya first date scene when laksh said nice to meet you to ragini and ragini said namaste and he said hello ...then he tried to say namaste ...and ragini said hello by forwarding her hand towards him for friendship and finally the two opposites shake their hands...😳⭐️

i really find swara and sanskaar too cute also maheshwari is so much against for sanskaar to enter his home and i think it should be swara whome he will marry to rock in maheshwari house...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

i really dont want some stupid marriage or sacrifice track right now...πŸ˜•

also i have no problem with swarya ending together ...but since it is a rashmi sharma show so if swarya end up together they will make ragsan for sure a pair which i cannot see...
so i think for sure...i will leave this show sadly...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
@chhavi--- this is the silliest argument I have ever read!! where exactly did ragya handshake come from...agar aisa hai toh we swaryaians have a lot to boast aboutπŸ˜ƒ

you really think lakshya will want rags back??...even if he does she will be his second best...you really want that ??ask your self that question...

and you are talking about quitting if ragsan happens...well you would be the only one I guess or mabey a few others...

but swarya has a huge fan following which means that there would be more than three fourth of the people quitting...

sorry if I hurt you...πŸ˜ƒ and please try not to fill every post will ragya gyan...I know that you love it but it gets kinda irritating...that's what DTs are for

love sans😊
Originally posted by guest28

@chhavi--- this is the silliest argument I have ever read!! where exactly did ragya handshake come from...agar aisa hai toh we swaryaians have a lot to boast aboutπŸ˜ƒ

you really think lakshya will want rags back??...even if he does she will be his second best...you really want that ??ask your self that question...

and you are talking about quitting if ragsan happens...well you would be the only one I guess or mabey a few others...

but swarya has a huge fan following which means that there would be more than three fourth of the people quitting...

sorry if I hurt you...πŸ˜ƒ and please try not to fill every post will ragya gyan...I know that you love it but it gets kinda irritating...that's what DTs are for

love sans😊

ok...but i am just discussing it with you all as not all here present are swarya fans some are waiting to see swara and sanskaar ,some ragya some swarya and some ragsan...so pls...if you dont want to read it no body has forced you ...if you want to read it you can ...its totally your wish ...the people who will read it or feel interested in it will comment ...😊

you are in love with swarya right so jitna marji swarya gyan baato aur mujhe ragya ko promote karne do i want to discuss what basically people feels for swarya and ragya ...i have no problem with swarya at all...but i am not liking ragsan so much i think swarsan will rock even more than swarya as i have found swara and sanskaar rebellious onesπŸ˜† and they will look so cute together as welll...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tarun1234567

there is lot of drama is going to happen..aren't u excited dear?

i am ! but this is going mad as we saw in the precap that laksh will propose Swara and later announce to marry ragini what would be going in his head while doing something like this its giving all of us an HIGH VOLTAGE DRAMA ! and thats awsome but then something will happen and someone either Ragini or Swara will start 2 be emotional and cry after this ! but loving it but this story is really making go mad !😑 anyways lolπŸ˜†