Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 58)

Ara... Senior Member
Ara...
Ara...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hello! anyone here ?? wanted to come outta stalking mode..and login in...and i can't bother to post anything on the MF...after yesterday ..people have completely lost their grey matter, white matter every matter actuallyConfused...so pls bear with me over hereSmile

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ara...

Hello! anyone here ?? wanted to come outta stalking mode..and login in...and i can't bother to post anything on the MF...after yesterday ..people have completely lost their grey matter, white matter every matter actuallyConfused...so pls bear with me over hereSmile
hey Ara this is angel ..
Lets not talk about MF ppl are plain weird there Dead
Ara... Senior Member
Ara...
Ara...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Endurance

hey Ara this is angel ..
Lets not talk about MF ppl are plain weird there Dead
Hiii Angel!!
srsly...i fail to understand how can people have soo low thoughts ...they lack basic human emotionsDead...completely overpowered by hormones they are...OuchAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filter.coffee

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged

hey Ara this is angel ..
Lets not talk about MF ppl are plain weird thereDead

Hiii Angel!!
srsly...i fail to understand how can people have soo low thoughts ...they lack basic human emotionsDead...completely overpowered by hormones they are...OuchAngry
A simple eve teasing incident leave such a horrible memories and it take a lot of time to recover it so just think about that innocent soul who was trapped..

Edited by Endurance - 13 May 2015 at 4:56am
Ara... Senior Member
Ara...
Ara...

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged

hey Ara this is angel ..

Hiii Angel!!
A simple eve teasing incident leave ssh horrible memories and it reply take a lot of time to recover it so just think about that innocent soul who was trapped..
 and according to them...all she should do is just forget everything and be completely normal..(she was just kidnapped not raped!Dead) and start romancing her bf...such wonderful thoughts much wow!!ClapDeadAngry

Edited by Ara... - 13 May 2015 at 4:39am
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Long f**king work night. No sleep.
Then the boys teasing about your fav team losing La Liga- yup not a good time to be around me. 

MF, you better behave. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missvioletCooChifilter.coffee-Cherry-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
anyone here?

CooChi

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged

hey Ara this is angel ..

Hiii Angel!!
A simple eve teasing incident leave ssh horrible memories and it reply take a lot of time to recover it so just think about that innocent soul who was trapped..

and according to them...all she should do is just forget everything and be completely normal..(she was just kidnapped not raped!Dead) and start romancing her bf...such wonderful thoughts much wow!!ClapDeadAngry

ignore them.their brains and hearts have stopped working long ago.
the only thing that matters to them is drooling on manik/parth's hawt looks and if possible become a slave to him.

sadly manik won't even look at them if he was real.no matter how and what they think of nandini,how undeserving she is for manik,manik will stil want her.

and that's what bothers them the most.not the fact that nandini is zillion times bettter than them but that only fact that manik still wants her,she is his world.manik touches her!she gets to touch manik!when they can't LOL

funny thing is if manik was real he would personally slapped and punished them,made their lives hell for saying anything against nandini LOL

Remember soha?she thought she was perfect manik and nandini didn't deserve him.well manik hated her the most.

they are more or less like soha.what do you expect from them?

Edited by filter.coffee - 13 May 2015 at 5:01am

Ara...

Go to top