Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 146)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Originally posted by Medha.S

Originally posted by MKrayZee

Genie called me Zee Stern Smile

Is that punishable? You no like it? 

Only she calls me Kray. Zee is so foreign and alien coming from her. Stern Smile Can we make it a punishable offence? Ermm She likes whips and chains. So no. 

Yo Genie -- you be into BDSM now? You do it with Momma Doc or your 'special friends' too? *shudders*

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Shreya,You know I just recently started going on twitter again after I was over with all my hard exam papers. So, I don't even know who followed me and unfollowed me. Give me that twitter handle 

I will consider following it maybe Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Loq-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Yo Genie -- you be into BDSM now? You do it with Momma Doc or your 'special friends' too? *shudders*

I would have said Box likes to whip me but that be all lie. She just pokes and let me struggle with pain. My pain= her happiness. 13th has real powers and I am chained forever to her. I think only Doc gives me real loving.#Sedlyf

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeMedha.S

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Shreya,You know I just recently started going on twitter again after I was over with all my hard exam papers. So, I don't even know who followed me and unfollowed me. Give me that twitter handle 

I will consider following it maybe Ermm

Aww...COme here joo
You be the only one who called me Shreya hereLOL

@shreyapokharel1

Medha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

MSSS- Nooo Not Matt Bomer, OMGGG I crush real bad on him. He is EVERYTHING. Oh God the eyes, I miss White Collar !! Cannot wait for Magic Mike just for him. And his love for his husband ( So Jealous)
This stereotyping of gay guys irritate me. 

They are young kids, not every love should be epic or for life. Mukti should stay single for a long time. She needs loads of "me" time. NoHarshad- thats toxic of another level. 

Navya Should move away from harshad, they have nothing in common, there never was love. No need to have that equation going. She should raise her kid and later should be with some decent guy. But that should be beyond fictional world and epilogue kinda thing. 

Only thing for Harshad , if at all, should be his bond with Alya . Rest nothing.

Exactly, the guy looks like a greek god and is so build and so sweet and kinda perfect and cute and just sexy. *Sigh*  He lost some good projects due to his orientation too. Shame, their loss. 

The Alya thing is the only saving grace for Harshad -- he really should just stay away from the rest.

God, I so hope Arymaan won't be turned into a baddie or something. Just noNOno!

Ribelle

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Manik did not like nyo from childhood i believe coz he told nandini that she never said a rhyme to him as she was busy impressing  his dad?
so my doubts are was manik born to her before she got married to Mr.Malhotra? Confused

Ribelle

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Manik did not like nyo from childhood i believe coz he told nandini that she never said a rhyme to him as she was busy impressing his dad?
so my doubts are was manik born to her before she got married to Mr.Malhotra?Confused

Hey girl!
Whats your name?!

Yeah he did not like her..but he started Hating her after that secret thing with Harshad 2 years back.

crazygirl4RD

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I would have said Box likes to whip me but that be all lie. She just pokes and let me struggle with pain. My pain= her happiness. 13th has real powers and I am chained forever to her. I think only Doc gives me real loving.#Sedlyf

Look, no one loves you like Doc -- others just love you for your sexiness, Mom loves you for you. Others just like to dominate you and see you in painCry But, to each his/her own. You like it so yeah.

Gosh, I am talking to my step-mom about her extra marital affairs *sigh* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Loq-charminggenie

Go to top