Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 144)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@MS - Dude, I know sucks if you fall for a gay guy. But who can blame Navya, Cabir is such a dream boy. But heartbreak. I am so going to dig their friendship now. But they should eventually give Cabir a hot ass to ogle at. 
The flow was nice, and clever they used MaNan thing with CavYa , it brought in a nice contrast and seamless transition. 

Sure case of unrequited love where there was no hope of reciprocation at all. Sucks big time. Yep, I loved hoe agitated and awesome Navya was in the start and totally showed both the moms there places, for now I am digging the friendship. After all who doesn't like a good case of yaariyan.

You know what Navya's mom said to her about her not being her daughter and how she let her parents down ... Yeah, in your face Cabir's mom -- She did the same thing and now she can see how much it must have hurt Cabir, all the pressure and blackmail and BS.

Whatever, I am happy Cabir said that he won't be like his own parents - not even his mom and told her to just go away.

I am still rooting for Arymaan and Cabir, Genie! I can't help it, whenever I think about it, it just gives me good feelings.

I mean Arymaan could be a permanent fixture, he is a student -- And, AND he did not get to be officially  introduced to Cabir while Princi was introducing everyone from Fab5 to him. LOL

And can I just say how refreshing it was to see Aliya showing interest in the guy IN YOUR FACE DHRUV, SUCK IT !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsMKrayZeeCooChiRibellecharminggenie

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@Genie - Oh you mean Messi? Angry EPL over UEFA any day and Chelsea sucks.

@Sassy - I wish she falls for him. I want her to have some depth and this falling for a gay guy will hurt her so much but it will teach her a lot as well. Sadist is I. Having said that though, I would want her tone down...she can be very OTT. And Cabir needs to let go of Raghav. I loved how he said he is proud to be what he is. Ah. That is the Cabir we know. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsRibelleMedha.Scharminggenie

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Hmmm...Navya falling for Cabir??!!
That looks logical rather than Cabir developing feelings for Navya, marrying her, loving her after marriage, going all romantic and passionate about her and all that blah shit.

I really loved it when Cabir told his Mumma that they will together take care of the baby, but for that it is not really necessary to get married. I love this.
MARRIAGES ARE SO OVERRATED IN SUCH SITUATIONS.(don't mind huh).

I am on For CAVYA future track. :D

Unrequited love, baah! Don't wanna wish it on the poor girl really..

Seriously, Marriage is overrated.Period.LOL
MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
It really is not difficult for a girl to fall for a gay guy, especially one in a vulnerable state. She always wanted someone to adore her, expected it from Harshad and never got it. But now Cabir is standing up for her, supporting her and as is her hormones are supposed to be all over the place so his actions are tugging at her heartstrings. Plus Cabir is not effeminate, he is a man who likes men. And his behaviour towards women is pretty gentlemanly too so I can see her falling for him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAmbyliciousRibellefilter.coffeecharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Zee - You spoke his name. Not a fan of any Barca player but special  hate for him. Chelsea be louu!!
@MS- I still want Browman and Cabir .But agree with Kray, Navya needs to tone down - thing is she only appeals when she is doing the right thing as in take down of the Moms or making sense viz MaNan but girl needs to pitch it down. Veebha goes BV route a lot .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeRibelle

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

LOL Even I don't want that for her.
But Sadistic pleasures you see. LOL

We have Harshad in the house. He is confusing me.
Is it MukShad the end game or NavShad?!

I would love to see NavShad..though m feeling MukShad MukShad everywhere. Wacko

-Loq-charminggenie

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

It really is not difficult for a girl to fall for a gay guy, especially one in a vulnerable state. She always wanted someone to adore her, expected it from Harshad and never got it. But now Cabir is standing up for her, supporting her and as is her hormones are supposed to be all over the place so his actions are tugging at her heartstrings. Plus Cabir is not effeminate, he is a man who likes men. And his behaviour towards women is pretty gentlemanly too so I can see her falling for him. 

Agreed, exactly! It is just most people have all these gender/orientation stereotypes in their mind and if a guy is effeminate he has to be gay even if he is happily married with three kids -- and if some girl falls for a gay guy, and later comes to know that he is in fact -- they be like, WAAH YOU DONT LOOK GAY!
Only if people will leave such stereotypes, protecting your heart becomes easier. 
I mean have you looked at Matt Bomer, dude doesn't LOOK gay at all -- loks like an ultimate Alpha stereotype. But he is like married to a guy with cute kids. 

I crush so hard on him.Day Dreaming

MKrayZeeRibelle

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Originally posted by Medha.S

LOL Even I don't want that for her.
But Sadistic pleasures you see. LOL

We have Harshad in the house. He is confusing me.
Is it MukShad the end game or NavShad?!

I would love to see NavShad..though m feeling MukShad MukShad everywhere. Wacko

I hope Harshad goes and get married to Nayonnica and leave both the girls alone. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeRibellecharminggenie

Go to top