Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 115)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

i was thinking of u
and u came..

Also, coochu, what subjects?
phir bata...can i help in any way?
i'm GREAt at teaching and helping with revising

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

#unpopularopinion but I don't want Dhruv/Alya to happen, because they said some terrible shit to her and made her seem like an object/trophy that he was handing over to Manik, that really pissed me off and made me sick to the stomach. And when Alya told dhruv to take a hike, it was great, because she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was. I know a lot of people are hoping for Dhruv to get jealous and try to get alya, but honestly there isn't much chemistry between dhruv/alya, and I'm hoping that maybe they can create some chesmitry between MaanYa, since they are two actors that are equally good at acting, unlike dhruv.

Your opinion is not unpopular - lol I think in upcoming episodes, if they give more Alya-Aryamaan interaction, a lot of people will think like you do already.

They will want Aryamaan/Alya together.

Dhruv has potential, but it's Uttu's acting that is the problem here.

Edited by -KP- - 13 May 2015 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmissvioletA.Hajnalcharminggenie-Cherry-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@KP- Dude, you are sooo gonna love today's episode. You better post your review here. Sigh, I cannot wait for your words. 
Also navNi happened.

I love all the characters except Mukti , because something about Mukti never clicked with me, i felt the execution fell bad all the time. She had way too many chances, so many tangibles and never could build around. This when even Navya has grown on me. 

I liked Alya always ,just right now I don't want them too over-crowd her story. The eating disorder sort of didn't make sense to me now, I hate when they use pity card to revive love tracks and this one seems like one. 

Dhruv-Alya made all the sense to me, just the stupid badly acted vampire saxx scene made them frivolous. They never could have the build , because they basically transitioned from one relationship/attraction to another. Their thing had a friendship base but essentially Dhruv's own growth happened or will happen after this dick Dhruv track, so he basically was vanilla , usual with Alya. 

I wanted Aryaaman for Cabir, just hot ass for my boy, so that he can get that dormant feelings kicking in forcing him to shut that door on Raghav and move on. Just something light, no strings attached for now. 

Alya-Aryaaman can be a good thing but don't over cook it. There is Harshad , Dhruv , eating disorder and Aryaaman. So many tangibles to play with. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrown-KP-A.Hajnalfilter.coffeeMedha.Sgeet.a

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

ok Cv;s pls fulfill this wish

I just want simple  I L  U from nandu's  side too...no major drama or decorations...
all i want is it should be heartfelt just like we got Manik's scene todayHeart
and i want her to tell him how much he means for her..i am saying in advance coz am always late to demand the scenes ROFL

pls cvs just give us this..

omg yes, me and rez were talking about this days ago. I just want a simple I love you, that just comes out without even realising and just being absolutely intense and simple. But MaNan simplicity always goes far, take todays ILU for example and the pinky holding it's always the simple moments between them two that makes a huge difference. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownfilter.coffee

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missviolet

People blaming uttu are stupid or uttu is stupid?LOL

i blame uttu LOL

shantellbrownmissviolet

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CooChi

@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

Ohey chuppa rustam go do some revision!Angry

What revision?? I revised Demand and Supply for 2 effing days. I love Economics but i cannot study it all the time.

Whatever you wrote for Dhrulya is so nice.
Your thoughts are really nice and very clear. Alya deserves some one better.
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

#unpopularopinion but I don't want Dhruv/Alya to happen, because they said some terrible shit to her and made her seem like an object/trophy that he was handing over to Manik, that really pissed me off and made me sick to the stomach. And when Alya told dhruv to take a hike, it was great, because she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was. I know a lot of people are hoping for Dhruv to get jealous and try to get alya, but honestly there isn't much chemistry between dhruv/alya, and I'm hoping that maybe they can create some chesmitry between MaanYa, since they are two actors that are equally good at acting, unlike dhruv.

Your opinion is not unpopular - lol I think in upcoming episodes, if they give more Alya-Aryamaan interaction, a lot of people will think like you do already.

They will want Aryamaan/Alya together.

Dhruv has potential, but it's Uttu's acting that is the problem here.

This man this!! From the beginning dhruv as a character has a lot of potential, it's just the execution of Dhruvs character is done very poorly by Uttu, it just makes the whole DhruYla pairing dis-interesting because if only one half of the couple is giving it its all and the other has expressions of a rock, it's worthless. 
Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

@P: god knows yaar what these people are seeing LOL
@Geet: totes agreement, Alya has just become incredible lately, I'm loving her character recently. But from the beginning I've been a Cabir fan, I was surprised that there isn't a fanclub for him man, he is seriously so funny his comedic timing is perfect. 
Cabir does have an AT which is lost again, I see .. *sigh* 

Even I didn't like Aliya in the starting but she grew on me -- I like her when she is not jealous of Nandini and acts very childishly towards Manik -- but that is obviously my Manik Bias speaking. I don't like when people accuse him of not paying attention on his friends and getting distracted. LOL Like, Excuse the f**k you.

Now I like her way better than Dhruv who lost his charm within three months of the show. Cabir was always my baby even when he was an evil clown. 
Then he became my thing and he is ManBir was down right awesome since the first time they had a good scene -MaNanBir be my It ship.

shantellbrownA.Hajnal

Go to top