Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 106)

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AH- ATB for your exams. I know  whined way too much, actually it's a complaint since long. Not only Nandu's break-down but the way it's handled even through Manik makes it special. As long as the conflict, arc is between them, you can never go wrong . Together they be love. 
See Nandu really didn't have any other conflict defined in the start apart from Musicana wala break-up, since then relationship has been her conflict. Because there was nothing else to play her around. Rishab is linked with Dhruv that ropes in Manik and , the night is also very Manik connected. Through this external trauma and with Manik saving her , yet she hitting the lows, the awareness is all her own. Even with his support , the efforts she is doing like the finger thing speaks volume for her strength- for me personally, that be symbol of spirit. 

Thank you...Hug

Haha, we all did...And that is the reason we all are so happy. As much as Pandit's track has been a curse, I am glad the end of it at least gave us some good writing and executing from Ky2 team and now something which is about Nandini and MaNan more than Manik and others. I agree, there is so much more for Manik than there ever was for Nandini. The reason why her character growth and transformation was so invisible. 

@Bold:- WORD...She is strong and always will be, even when she is suppressed in the darkness, she doesn't forget to shine for him. That is her ability to love selflessly and her strength... Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanfilter.coffeecharminggenie

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I LOVED THIS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH... !Day Dreaming

The song Humari adhoori kahani is just LOVE okay?? I still feel its heavy for MaNan, but chuck it .. the song is LOVE... Heart

The bench scene was like sooo cuteee... Mere bacche dono.. 
Did Manik just show off about his butler getting tea leaves from London streets specially for him? Like seriously...? itne time baad jaake toh you got your ghisse hue loafers changed manik..? London street ki chai pattiyon k baare mein zyada brag na kar.. mujhe toh darjeeling ki chai hi pasand hai.. kya kar lega bey tu?   LOL

But jaisa bhi hai cute hai.. aur meri laddooo.. i can just gobble up her cheeks.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsStardust09A.Hajnalfilter.coffee

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by BoxedIn

Aww look who's writing essays again. LOL

Kinda missing you but I am giving you SPACE.LOL

13th and I are going at war soon. You would be the refree.Tongue

@13th - I will be off again randomly, work and football season , have Barca crowd to school or I might need a rock to hide.LOL

@Geet - Those lines be love.Embarrassed

Freedom feels so good, I am never coming back. Tongue
Ooh I love wars. Don't worry, you two have a go at it, I will do my job well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalcharminggenie

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@wish: I have come to a point where unicorns remind me of HP, like EVERYTHING else does..lol
AND WORD about story-telling...and i think you are absolutely right. None of those random self-talks and long soliloquies for this couple. They grew together as individuals into a relationship and how rare is that? :)

@G: haina? both the words and the touches have been special, as flamey pointed out yday: it's how they interact, and today, she used touch to reach out to him, while he used words to reassure her... they so alternate the communication bit and meet at a common space where eventually nothing is needed to be said or done...

Stardust09A.Hajnal13thwishcharminggenie

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

I LOVED THIS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH... !Day Dreaming

The song Humari adhoori kahani is just LOVE okay?? I still feel its heavy for MaNan, but chuck it .. the song is LOVE... Heart

The bench scene was like sooo cuteee... Mere bacche dono.. 
Did Manik just show off about his butler getting tea leaves from London streets specially for him? Like seriously...? itne time baad jaake toh you got your ghisse hue loafers changed manik..? London street ki chai pattiyon k baare mein zyada brag na kar.. mujhe toh darjeeling ki chai hi pasand hai.. kya kar lega bey tu?   LOL

But jaisa bhi hai cute hai.. aur meri laddooo.. i can just gobble up her cheeks.. 

LOL
He tries SO hard to distract her, and failsLOLLOL
impression jama raha hai...secretly, maybe he's afraid nahi karega toh chhod ke bhaag jaayegiLOLLOLLOL

( I AM JOKING FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT GET THIS)

Earl Grey, indeed. ABBE. HAR NUKKAD pe milti haiLOLLOLLOL

sheetal_tellsA.HajnalSankiPagalcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@Boxter - There was a hand job today. 
I resent your freedom so much but I kinda love the pain you give me. Whatever, days like these heal the wounds you gave me. #hamariadhurikahaani.

I don't doubt your efficiency for the job. Also you better nurse the one who gets wounded , we both love TLC. 

@Geet - He said Earl Grey , i am loling so much . I mean , I can ship them the tea from sco, I think it's available even in India too. London shout-out. 

SankiPagalgeet.a

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Attention people!!!
new ship name for aryamann and alya

MannYa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a-MKB--Cherry-

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

@wish: I have come to a point where unicorns remind me of HP, like EVERYTHING else does..lol
AND WORD about story-telling...and i think you are absolutely right. None of those random self-talks and long soliloquies for this couple. They grew together as individuals into a relationship and how rare is that? :)

@G: haina? both the words and the touches have been special, as flamey pointed out yday: it's how they interact, and today, she used touch to reach out to him, while he used words to reassure her... they so alternate the communication bit and meet at a common space where eventually nothing is needed to be said or done...

Stop. I'm drowning in feels already. Even when I think I'm over the episode after 4 hours of internalised fangirling, you people come and slay me with your words and it begins all over again. Can they get anymore beautiful? 

missvioletgeet.a

Go to top