Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

my heart actually skipped a beat during this scene. It was so intense, everything just slowed down, and it was just perfect. Honestly i preferred this to the actual confession, just cause i'm a sucker for random I Love Yous๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love you, Kay? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I like this I love you more than confession. For me this was the confession.
-MKB- thumbnail
Please ab toh party dikha do CVs ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@Newbies, stalkers and pretty much everyone on AT.. to those who know me, Helloz and it's been a long time๐Ÿ˜ณ.. to those who don't, Hi I'm Wish.. Ummm just a heads up, I'm not the most social person (umm think pretty much the antithesis of Genie and you'll get the picture) so don't expect greetings,small talk or regular chitchat.. cuz to be honest, none of that usually occurs to me at all.. but I'm pretty approachable so feel free to quote or address me directly if you have something to say and I will try my best to respond.. okie, that's all..  *awkward face*๐Ÿ˜›

All that is me. ๐Ÿ˜•
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Medha.S

AND FINALLY SUCK IT YA'ALL FOOLS - CAVYA FAKE MARRIAGE NEVER HAPPENING!
Because Navya will deal with her kid and Cabir doesn't have to be married to her to help her.

All the STFU to moms was glorious. 

Just coss
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guys..

Can anyone give me the link for todays episode... desitvfroum are not working for me
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
were dhruv, alya or mukti there in todays episode? i'm just realising this now, they weren't there were they?
I quite liked the parallels between MaNan and Cavya, how both of them were trying to get through this time where they both needed each other but in completely different ways. And todays episode seemed to focus on the theme of facing ones fears, both Cabir and Navya stood up to their fears and finally shut it out of their lives. And with MaNan it was the fear of letting go and loosing oneself, and Manik faced that fear reminding Nandini that he wasn't letting her go. Honestly it was a incredibly written episode.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rubys07

Just coss

Bro, you be here -- Dude, this has ENDED! FAKE MARRIAGE ABORTED! SEXUALITY REAFFIRMED!

Bro, I am so proud of everyone. Even Navya for a change. Ahhh! feels so good.
Even NavNi was gorgeous and ManBir as always, all the way perfect and MaNan just
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Medha thank you very much for this emoticon  << SO APT. 

@pri: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2vmQQmdtFywOPb93oO?start=117
-MKB- thumbnail
I liked the episode more because bye bye Naveli ki Ma 

Like FINALLYYY
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Medha.S

I am so lucky -- Two days back on the forum and things are already looking up so I don't have to bitch at all. 

LIKE SO PROUD OF THEM ALL.

Genie, you hear? I am letting go of all the torture Navya put us through months before and after Musicana. She stood up for Cabir, I am proud of her. There was actual character development and relationship growth. So good.

So proud of Manik, So proud of Nandini and Navya, So damn proud of Cabira -- and definitely very proud of Bira and Manik's understanding and empathy with Nandini's situation. My boys. 

NavNi actually made sense and wasn't just all one sided and bland. That was actually gorgeous. I always hated Navya for never being a friend to Nandini while Nandini was busy being the bestest friend to her.
But seriously this was beautiful.

AND FINALLY SUCK IT YA'ALL FOOLS - CAVYA FAKE MARRIAGE NEVER HAPPENING!
Because Navya will deal with her kid and Cabir doesn't have to be married to her to help her.

All the STFU to moms was glorious. 

This and everything. 

Dude, I am sooo proud of Navya- she can be anything now but she stood up for Cabir , gave that STFU to the Moms and was finally a friend to Nandu. You go girl. 

Boys were amazing with their sensibilities and sensitivity. 

I love how Cabir and Navya both nipped the guilt/saviour complex of MaNan.

Nice finger there for CavYa shaadi fans.