Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

heard sbs announced parth doing jdj.is that true?

😆
white_beauty thumbnail
@cherry & coochi: seriously! no wonder they dont give heavy scenes to dhruv😆 half the time he simply looks clueless on screen😛
aryamann and alya can both act so uttu really needs to work hard now if aryamann is for the dhrulya storyline!

-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just cause I need to ramble and I don't know where else to go.

Utkarsh needs to calm the eff down! He is only making things awkward between Parth and Niti and I am DAMN sure they don't need that. I feel as if Parth and Niti haven't had the chance to actually know eachother and to develop a friendship cause of the people they are surrounded by. Also the TB reporter can't be like oh Parth and Niti aren't comfortable giving interviews together and give a freakin group interview on kissing. I mean ofcourse they'll be awkward in your interviews dammit.
ANYWAYSSS.
Hopefully shit gets sorted out in the show cause even that right now isn't the best. Some light fun moments with an impact would be great please. I want the old KY2 back.

Im done 😆 Please ignore if what I wrote was bakwaas 😆😆😆
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

apparently it's just speculation, not sure though.

if mr.buttfreez is gonna dance there who's gonna be my manik???what's gonna happen to my manan???
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

🤣🤣just watched the episode again, soo funny! I love cabir teasing MaNan, can we have more of this coming up please.

This reminds me of that Condom Mukti gave to Manik.
Wasted!

Pandit..its all your fault. 😡
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: white_beauty

@cherry & coochi: seriously! no wonder they dont give heavy scenes to dhruv😆 half the time he simply looks clueless on screen😛

aryamann and alya can both act so uttu really needs to work hard now if aryamann is for the dhrulya storyline!

uh dhruvs acting really irks me, the character itself has so much potential, it's just the executing is not on par. 

I'm pleasantly shocked that this is Krissans first show and she's improved so much since the beginning! I love seeing people improve and get better at their craft and Krissan really has that charisma so good on her for making the most of this opportunity. And Aryamaan who is a good actor himself, it makes me very excited for the aryamaan/alya situation (hopefully they do go that way)
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anyway i m a bit sick today.may not be able to give LU.will try though
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

if mr.buttfreez is gonna dance there who's gonna be my manik???what's gonna happen to my manan???

🤣🤣 he could do both na? ðŸ˜† god knows, his schedule is already so packed, god knows where he'll find time to rehearse and stuff. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
@Coochi: that condom had so much potential ðŸ¤£
@Rez: aww boo, feel better hun 
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_beauty

@cherry & coochi: seriously! no wonder they dont give heavy scenes to dhruv😆half the time he simply looks clueless on screen😛

Uttu is just not putting any efforts now a days.
He is taking it lightly. He must be wandering around the sets, doing time pass, cracking stupid jokes, annoying others..thats it. He was so much better during his initial days. He is taking it all for granted now.

I like Parth's FOCUS here.

Yeah..Jotwani and Kriss will look AHA together.
Jotwani has to pull up his socks cause his character was unwanted to many and now he has a lot of people to impress.