|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by CooChi

I loved Cabir's reaction. ๐Ÿ˜†
He was like 'I knew it..you will save her'
Ahaha..Soha track was not that bad..it was quite colourful and cute. (except Soha in it)

i actually quite enjoyed the soha track, her psychoness got us some incredible MaNan scenes man, her track was much better than pandits ๐Ÿฅฑ 
Anyone here? Wrote something yesterday, but duh stupid post limit. 

A seven year old girl watches her parents burn to death, watches as her brother loses his voice, watches as he screams in silence that threatens to deafen her ears. She's seven. So what does she do? Believes she'll hear him sing one day, hopes she will live a life that would make her parents proud, worships the mystical whisperings of her mother and aspires to walk in the path her father once did. She did that because it gave her strength to keep walking, because she could not lose hope when she was already a parent to someone. Somewhere along the path, it becomes her identity. She basks in hope, swims in optimism. Nandini, who believes the world has an inherent goodness, like the people she's grown up around. Who else would smile and heal the wounds of the man who savoured her tears? Who else would call an obnoxious bitch, pure hearted? Who would walk through hell and back to save a friend, knowing it won't be reciprocated. 

She tried to do the same again. To believe in the right, hoped it will be alright once she gets her justice but the optimism she once swam in, now threatened to drown her. Because once you've seen the truth, you cannot unsee it. 

It's easy to break a wall of cynicism. This one however, is a fortress of all the good things, the one nobody notices. And when it crumbles, when the very foundations shake and the pillars of your faith fall on your shoulders, crushing your very bones but wait, bones? How can you trust they even exist? 

Is it really her fault if she feels lost? It's almost hysterical at this point. Everything she's ever believed in seems like a lie now. Selfish? The girl doesn't even know what to think anymore, let alone think of herself. Is it really her fault is she needs a break at this point? Is it really her fault if she f**king does not know what to do or where to go now because people, it hasn't even been a day and she's still bleeding somewhere under the palpitating rubble of her misplaced beliefs. So much that she's fearful of the hands that are desperately attempting to rescue her. 

No, it isn't her fault and don't you dare accuse her of selfishness because whatever she may seem like to you, Nandini Murthy is still very much a human. So let her be and watch her rise, because she will. 

Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
@Kray - I know!! We must win coz  I am surrounded by Barca fans. I probably ranted a lot to a BM fan yesterday coz I totally blamed him for their team's loss.
For my sanity, win Real. ๐Ÿ˜ก  Give me an El Classico . 
Originally posted by -Cherry-

i actually quite enjoyed the soha track, her psychoness got us some incredible MaNan scenes man, her track was much better than pandits๐Ÿฅฑ

Exactly..we got some really cute scenes and some really important conversations.
Soha was AWWAL darjey ki psycho but I would like to thank her. ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG..!!
I want Manik to give her a massage again.
But this time..as a LOVER! โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ [:>]
@stardust: beautifully said ๐Ÿ‘
@Coochi: seriously soha deserves a hug from us because we got some hella cute stuff man, like the drunk scene and everything, Thank you soha jee. 
@Star..you are shining huh..! ๐Ÿ˜†
COOCHI COOCHIII https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=govoRu__w00
LOOK NOW, ASAP ASAPPP! 
Originally posted by -Cherry-

@stardust: beautifully said๐Ÿ‘
@Coochi: seriously soha deserves a hug from us because we got some hella cute stuff man, like the drunk scene and everything, Thank you soha jee.

You liked Drunk Manik?! ๐Ÿ˜†
I liked the Pillow fight sequence and Zara si instrumental playing in bg.
They were so couple -ly!
@Star - Very rarely you will see a desi FL speaking about being lost. She mentioned how she doesn't believe in herself, her own judgement.S eh has no sense at this point. This is where family, loved ones need to step up and rally around her and be her strength. She has been there for everyone- people who disliked her-Mukti to people who she loved-Manik. 
The thought that someone was trapped in a box and placed on a cupboard even for 15 mins ,suffocate me. 

Rest, Kudos for the show for finally giving Nandu her break-down. I won't go and crib about the lost opportunities but this be a new start.

P.S. Catching up on posts, threads now!