Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

MF right now is a cesspool of dumbness

Oh you will not believe the comments on facebook...

TheWhiteHole thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
umm... Just saying.. This place is pure solace in this forum.. Iam a stalker of this AT + niti AT ... The rest of the forum..its better i should not say anything about them.. But one thing i want to say.. Calling someone lesbian or gay or bi as if u r abusing them.. Then where is equality?? Till when are we going to drag this tag game.. Straight gay lesbo? The last two used up as derogatory words.?? When?? And then we say we want gay right to be established in our country... First of all we need to accept the fact that they too are humans..JUST humans.. Why tag someone by his/her sexual interests?? I feel it is a bit wierd.. And this tagging game only is making everything difficult for these people.. And this nandu thing.. U people said it all..! Hats off to you all.. sorry .. I just wanted to say all this because of cabir and his state and then the way some people on this forum are tagging niti fans as lesbos or bi. I dnt knw what i wrote.. Its just that i needed to went it all out. Sorry if im going against any rules.. Sorry again
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Souma.N

Oh you will not believe the comments on facebook...

Facebook Is Full Of Retards They Think What Happened With Nandini Is No Big Deal Navya And Mukti Are Better Than Her They Are Standing Strong After All The Things Happened With them Nandini Is Just Being Cry Baby 😳 
QueenOfHell thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even insta is being ridiculous these days people these days are doing nothing but bashing nandu and cvs for this stupid(not) breakdown track but i love how cvs are handling nandu and making her speak bit by bit
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I would have been disappointed if Nandini wasn't dealt with in this way. 
It would have been unrealistic to go about as normal be romancing Manik as if nothing happened..
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEVILSDESIRE

Facebook Is Full Of Retards They Think What Happened With Nandini Is No Big Deal Navya And Mukti Are Better Than Her They Are Standing Strong After All The Things Happened With them Nandini Is Just Being Cry Baby😳

This is really ...Matlab ..I have no words!!

I salute such thoughts!!! 🤣 👏
Mukti and Navya stronger than Nandini!!!
Wow...!!!! Great!
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Some people just want MaNan romance .. Fools...

Anyway, upcoming scene. We might see it in the episode tonight.

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Musu musu haasi dyo mal lai lai, musu musu hasi dyo,
zara muskurade muskurade zara muskurade hai khushi..
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Musu musu haasi dyo mal lai lai, musu musu hasi dyo,

zara muskurade muskurade zara muskurade hai khushi..

This song is so aww..like so awww!! 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My daily dose of laughter:
Serial gossip

READ AND LAUGH

Nandini's (Niti Tylor) ignorance to hurt Manik (Parth Samthaan) in Kaisi Yeh Yariyaan. the current track of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan shows that Pandit gets proved as culprit by Aryaman's statement.Manik and Nandini are happy to see Pandit in behind the bars.However, Manik thinks that everything will get normal between his and Nandini after Pandit gets his punishment, but his happiness turned into sadness. Nandini blames herself for believing at Panditji. Manik tells her not to blame herself, it isn't her mistake.Manik try to console and calm her by saying whatever happened earlier was not her mistake, now everything can be normal and they will survive to this together.Nandini says to Manik that how she can be with him when she is lost herself.Manik agrees to get separate from Nandini 
The upcoming episode will show that Manik gets irritated to see Nandini's nonstop crying and ignorance and tells her that he cannot let her go away from his life. 
Manik tells Nandini that he cannot see her in trauma condition and if she thinks as they must not be together then they will apart. 

THEY WILL APART GUYS! OH MY GOD!!🤣