Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

excuse me but why is that one topic not closed yet?! are there even mods in this forum, cause i hardly see them.

pmEdited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

🥱
Edited by -Cherry- - 8 years ago
filter.coffee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

Seriously! 😡 I saw someone blatantly saying nandu is at fault & nothing has even happned to her she wasn't raped & pandit didnt touch her so y is she behaving like this etc etc ... Basically nandu is just over reacting... like wth! 😡

😡
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

Seriously! 😡 I saw someone blatantly saying nandu is at fault & nothing has even happned to her she wasn't raped & pandit didnt touch her so y is she behaving like this etc etc ... Basically nandu is just over reacting... like wth! 😡

Seriously When Some Girls Talk So Insensitively Boils My Blood I Just Blasted A Girl On FB For Writing Nandu Is Just Over Reacting She Clearly Wrote Itna Kuch To Hua Nahiii Why Is She OverReacting ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Ab Aur Kuch Hone Ka Intezaar Karna Chahiyee Tha Na  
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sharp pen. Stab with sharp pens. 

filter.coffee thumbnail

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

Sharp pen. Stab with sharp pens.

but zain our pens don't work like yours.you can use it as weapon cause you can use your words so beautifully.not all of us can .okay even if we do,kya fayeda??some of them are so pathetic,insensitive,hateful towards nadini and has become such a slave of manik/parth's hawt looks that they don't see anything beyond that.

sharp pens won't work them.they are thik skinned idiotsEdited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nandini is a fault? What? 😲 Someone said that? 😆 Lel, I really pity them if they did say it.
filter.coffee thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

Nandini is a fault? What? 😲 Someone said that? 😆 Lel, I really pity them if they did say it.

chetu mf is full nandu hate/bashing
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is all amusing to be very honest. I have reached a stage where all the Nandini bashing just amuses me now.

I don't get it, why being girls we cannot understand what other girls go through. It's a shame really.

Edit: The best way is to stay away and avoid such topics kyunki hum bolte jaaenge par koi sunega nahin.
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 8 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And it's an old habit of the MF to jump to conclusions and BASH and abuse Nandini by just watching the precap.
Leaning on Dhruv balcony scene precap yaad hai kisi ko?
(Ohh and that is just one example. Lol)