|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Arizes,

You finally have a girl who wakes up from her idealistic world and realizes in the most harsh way that perhaps the way she looked at things was all wrong. The girl who took pride in being careful today stumbled. She is not Nandini, she is lost. She feels how can she be with anyone, in any relationship, with her own family right now when she has no grip over herself.

She refused to go home. Didn't take refuge with her family too. Just like she doesn't want to be Nandini in a relationship. She just has no sense of herself- 5mins of Nandu questioning her essence and the reactions. 

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Aryamann is from the US, can he be a long lost friend of Nandu's from childhood?

This! I was thinking that too! Now that he's checking out Alya, everyone will be happy if he turns out to be Nandu's long lost friend πŸ˜†
Originally posted by poopymaster

Ugh.. why is the main forum is so messed up? i effing hate it and the way peopl are thinking. Lesson learnt. I'll just take refuge here now πŸ˜‘

p.s  Hi arizes :D no need to apologise, all are welcome :)

I don't even go to the MF anymore. I just hang around here and stalk the manan AT. You guys are really awesome and probably the only sane people in this forum. πŸ˜† 

Aryamann is from the US, can he be a long lost friend of Nandu's from childhood?

Yes please... Why cant he be gay...cos it seems like he is here for aliya and jelofy dhrub srπŸ₯±
Originally posted by 13thwish

Has CooChi turned golden too?πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Yay.. welcome, join the club of fuglyness😎

@Bold - I see you are never letting go of that pun eh? SedMe.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by 13thwish

Has CooChi turned golden too?πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Yay.. welcome, join the club of fuglyness😎

Were you waiting for me to turn Pee coloured?!
That is one selfish love! πŸ˜†
When you are so mad at some people you wish you had super powers. 

SEEE!

I TOLD YOU 😎
Wishy! How you be? I have shoes. Heels. Adhi saw. They are all bling and wedding-y. 
Originally posted by MKrayZee

When you are so mad at some people you wish you had super powers. 
Pen is mightier than sword Zee 😎