Nice start. Continue soon.
thank u 😳
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shailu123

Hey read now n its so interesting continue soon n pm me
thanks 😃
              Chapter Two

I walked out of my room to catch a sight of photograph of various girls scattering on table in our living room..

I massaged my head and pray to allah for control over myself knowing very well whats going to happen next!!

As if on cue ammi turn around to face me.. I give her a faint smile ready for her to start the well known drama which is "Make Asad marry at any cost"

'Asad u here, come beta sit with your ammi' ammi said 'do i have a choice' i thought 'what happen??'she ask getting no response from me 'nothing ammi m coming let me drink some water first'buying some time from her i lead myself toward our kitchen thinking how to decline this again without hurting her feelings .

I know every ammi wants their children to get married and my ammi want to do the same i tried hard really hard to convince myself but i failed every time.. and now when zoya is here so near to me i can't say yes to marriage without finding truth about her

'Asad are you going to come today 'ammi said sarcastically 'coming' i replied i walk to her and sad on couch with her 'ji ammi' i said 'asad look at these girls all are so beautiful nahi?? Come select one for urself 'she ordered i looked at her with shock and said 'for what ammi??''for what means.. for ur marriage asad !!'she said nonchalantly ' achha chhodo look this one she is a doctor, sundar bhi hai she'll look good with you'she said and i pinch the bridge of my nose with annoyance 'nhi pasand aayi?? Hmm okkay look this one she did home science bahut achha khana banati hai'she said and the list goes on she keep showing me photos.. 'ammi.. 'i said but no response 'AMMI stop!!!' i shout 'asad par.. ' 'no ammi i don't want to get married not now atleast 'i said 'what do you mean not now ab nahi toh kab asad.. Look at yourself .. U r young, successful and smart and this the right age for marriage ab nhi to kab bolo??'

'ammi pls.. M not saying no but i want time ' I said 'but...'she started 'ammi listen to me.. ' i sat on the floor and held her hand
'ammi i know u want me to get married but see am not saying no to marriage am i?? I just want some time so that i could give her all the love and attention she wants... u told me na that marriage is a very big responsibility so how can take this responsibility when i am not ready for it..'i said'asad lekin..'she started'ammi.. U want a marriage or a happy marriage tell me?? Pls ammi trust me this time'i said interrupting her 'okkay... 'she said making me happy'i give you one year asad 'she continued and i stared at her bewildered 'in this one year either u'll choose ur bride urself or after that i'll choose you a bride and u have to agree deal??'she asked firmly 'but ammi..'i started 'no.. asad i agreed to u now its ur turn one year thats it!!'she said in no nonsense tone 'hmm... Okk

Thank god ammi agreed, one year i have ..and in this one year i'll do everything to make her(zoya) mine ofcourse if she is single.. Its sleep time asad you had dinner, ammi is not angry now sleep I look at my bed.. C'mon its just a nap..tomorrow is a big day..u have alot to do apart from real work..

I lie down in my bed ... I still remember the day it started.. When i join St. Stephen's college in Delhi...

Precap: Flashback

thank you all for your appreciation.. 😳 😃
Awesome update
Very interesting 
Can't wait for next update!
Update soon
And thnx for d pm!
Wonderful part 
Assad and dilshaad convo amazing 
Plz pm me for next part 
Continue soon 
Super update but a small one yaar n excited for next one continue soon 😊 Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
Nice update. Continue soon.
1 year...hmm...
Good chappy
luking 4ward to next one
ty 4 pm ;)
Originally posted by KSGmaniac_24579

Awesome update
Very interesting
Can't wait for next update!