Asya SS: Our journey to love chapter eleven updated pg77 19th oct

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey!! well its time to break the silence and be creative 😆 i can say m not new to this forum but stil don't know how to fully operate it 😭 okayy now coming to this SS well i can say m not the writer type but love reading love stories... oops I didn't mention my name so again hey m simmi well my friends call me that so i prefer it that way now coming to this SS this story is just pricked in my mind and i thought i should pen it down 😊 i have read many novels, ff, ss , os, so far and its just a mixture them but if anyone read it somewhere or likewise then you can tell me and i'll stop it    my english grammer is not that good so pardon me if i make any mistake the prologue is below n thanking in advance to all those reader who are going to read it and please do appreciate it if you found it appreciable okkay no more talk here you go... 😃Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
I want dedicate this to ASAD and ZOYA one of my favorite couple and to all those writer who inspire me so far... 😳 This story starts with asad's pov and may be i'll write zoya's pov to but m not promising 😊 so here you go...

Prologue

I saw her here in my office after so many years okay to be exact 5 years 8 months 12 days 9 hours 11 minutes 3 second... oh its 4 now!! Oh god how stupid it sound.. i don't know what happens to me whenever she is around me i start behaving like a teenager in love.. I The Asad Ahmed Khan Managing Director of one of the biggest firm in india 'Dilshad Construction' i am not showing off okkay may be a little but i deserve it!!! 😆 Now coming to the situation what is she doing here i mean The Great Gaffur Farooqui's daughter in my office thats quite .. Indigestable why is she here?? what she want?? I don't know... but one look at the big brown eyes and her ever so glowing skin and its decided that i have to know what "Zoya Farooqui" doing here.. No correction i need to know...

that's it if you like it pls hit like and comment too n give me your suggestion if u have any every comment is valuable so pls do it to build up confidence... and try to think what is zoya doing in asad's office      😃
                  <font size="3">               Index</font>

Chapter one - page 1
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter TenEdited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
               CHAPTER ONE

'Ammi am home' i said entering my house.. or you can say Khan Mansion here we all four people live together four means my ammi Dilshad Ahmad Khan, my little brother and best friend Ayaan Ahmed Khan and my sweet little sister Najma Ahmad Khan aka "tamatar" weird name no?? I gave her that name when i take her first time in my arms she was so small and so red.. she was my little wonder .. and that day i promise myself that i will fulfill her every wish even if i have to sacrifice mine..

'Asad u r home, assalaam waleykum" ammi said 'Waleykum Assalam ammi, where is Tamatar and Ayaan ??'i ask 'oh them Ayaan's friend's b'day today so he'll be late. you know party and all... and Tamatar she is studying in her room her exams are near na so...'ammi replied 'okkay, i should change ' i said 'hmm i 'll make you coffee!! ' she said 'ji ammi ' i said and walk towards my room..

Idiot Ayaan why he is not here i want to share with him what happen today.. well he is very naughty and weird but a good listener and we are best friends over brothers .. he always tell me whats right ..okkay he try to and i am the same for him .. i undo my shirt buttons and sat on my bed.. today's event keep coming in my mind...

Flashback Starts(8 hours ago)

what is she doing here?? I have to know what "Zoya Farooqui" doing here?? No.. correction i need to know..

i called my PA. Prasad ' yes sir ?' he ask ' can you tell me what that girl doing here ??' i ask back ' who??' he said ' that girl in white shirt and blue blazer 'i point to her through my chin 'oh let me check ' he said and walk towards the group of girls and boys

5 minutes later...

He came back 'actually sir, today we have a interview in technical department for assistant software engineer and Ms. Zoya Farooqui is one of the candidate !!' he said Oh God is it a dream its the most shocking news i have heard so far.. i cover up my shock and ask him something which i am sure he never ever imagine in his life 'do you have HR contact no.??' 'yes sir??'he ask back ' Do you have it or not?? ' i ask in a stern tone 'yyy...yes sir!!' he replied hesitantly.. 'Send me NOW!! ' i emphasize on NOW 'okkay' he said and type something in his phone and after that my phone ring .. i check the msg 'thanks u may leave now. ' i dismissed him

i called the HR after two ring he picked up 'hello, Shyam Sharma, Head of Human resource , Dilshad Construction ' he said his well practiced lines 'Asad Ahmed Khan' i said with authority 'ss..sir.. gg..good morning sir...how can i help you sir' he stuttered 'Cut the Crap.. is there any Zoya Farooqui you are interviewing ??'i ask ..well i know the answer already 'yy..yes sir i just interviewed her.. she is qualified but have no experience and she was very nervous.. don't worry sir we are not going to select her.. we have some better candidates 'he said 'select her.. ' i replied 'What??' he ask shocked 'I Said Just "SELECT HER" is that a problem??' i replied 'Nn..no sir i mean okkay sir'he said 'good 'i said

Flashback Ends

i still don't know why i did that ?? i just know one thing that i want her still after so many years i thought i forgot about her but when i saw her i realize am still the same Asad not The Asad Ahmed Khan people know and i have decide that i 'll do anything to make her mine but what if she is already married or have kids and happy with her husband what if all doors are already closed for me what if... Shit!!! i could've check her CV damn u asad !!

There is knock on my room's door and i came out of my reverie 'ammi.. u here??' i ask ' ofcourse asad am here u didn't came out to have your coffee so thought i should check 'she said standing near the threshold of my room 'ammi um woh actually..i 'i started 'leave it asad u and ur woh actually.. by the way u still in your formals ...asad dhyaan kahan hai ( where are you lost??) she said 'um woh ammi i was on a call that's why .. u know'I lied 'hmm okkay change ur clothes , have ur coffee and come out i want to talk to you' she said 'about what ammi??'i ask 'do i need to answer all ur queries??' she countered 'um No i mean ji ammi i m coming ' I said 'okkay come soon 'she replied and walked out !!

Now what ammi wants to talk to me??? Please allah tell me ammi want to talk about something else but not that .. please i am not in a mood to discuss it now ... I picked up my kurta and pace towards my bathroom to change...

that's all for chapter one i have a base story in my mind lets see where it goes but i'll try my best and its my first time so .. pls pardon me if i make any grammatical mistake and. correct me .. pls hit like n comment

Originally posted by suearmaniac

Seems interesting ;)
thank you sue it means alot 😳
Originally posted by suearmaniac

Continue soon ;)
thanks 4 pm
will do !! 😳
Originally posted by Chahanya

Interesting