Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Gave 5Embarrassed

Thanks for the rating angel.

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma111

gave 5 Nimmy.
Today AAstha wishpered "bappa" when Shlok making animal sounds. not sure but have to watch again.
The last scene was very good. BArch wanted to know Aastha.

I missed that part. Was lost n wl see it again later. They are bent on giving us monologue n other long scene of the others   Liked the hut n fire. Shlok looking v good.
Sajiie Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Nimmy what do u think the gang also spend time in jungle at nightLOL (leaving their poor kids behind...maybe apsaras hubby is looking after the three pathetic they r able to do this but avdhoot didn't even try to contact shlok..what type of a father is he ? ) .so that they will meet them at temple today...anyway hoping ashlok scene will be rushed as usual as cvs want to devot more than half of time to re drama and prathiba drama..
I am dreading IS emotional scene nimmo..maybe we get that today or Tom as astha will refuse to fall in his trap again...hope there will no mission caring of barkha scene with him as she is wounded ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by Dogan1

Where were u nimmy??
Was waiting for u
First half swallowed by extras and every one min extras popping upAngry

As usual ashlok scenes rushed for extras ...damn cvsAngryAnd the editor uncle ...hate them to the core ...what the hell...chappals jhootas all for cvs and editor...why were they just cutting ashlok scens and giving extras in between...why no continuity...Ouch

Btw gave four nimmy for ashlok was very good ...shrenu was spot on with her expressions and Avi as well...feel bad for them...their talents are wasted...wanted more not satisfied...wanted more of ashlok convo...extremely disappointed ...who wants to see chawl gang eating vada pav and Parthiba avodhoot sceneSleepygot a feeling of not eaten the dinner fully...really feeling frustrated nimmy...patience being tested like crazy...

Precap shlok gets astha back just to prove a point to sarkar and now astha will start trusting shlok and start thinking...

Iam all set for more and more fillers.Confuseddon't know what's the causeShockedWhen will the cvs understand that we r watching this show for ashlok..

Very much here only. My post was up at the regular time. Where are you not to be seen much.

Am going to go n hunt that guy who puts the epi together fillers galore. Hate it.
Am typing depmy phone so can't write a long reply. Agree buds.
I waited for your post till 615 and then stepped out...Iam here only nimms...trying to reply to all the posts...possible...
I will also join u in hunting the editor uncle...take me also...

Edited by Dogan1 - 13 May 2015 at 12:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv19

Stay cool nims..spend ur pocket money in tanda tanda cool cool party with priya...

Thats a better option than to post mortem nice brains over editing or editor mama..

Now my fantasy land qn..

She was wet...saree stuck...what wud be running in real in avis mind..

Grab her and chew her raw... Wink

I love yr idea...tande tande...paani se nahaana chahiye...the old Sanjiv Kumar song comes to mind...Wink Bet...naughty thoughts were running thro Shlokie's mind...he was...aroused...could see that and poor thing...unable to even lay a finger on her...LOLLOL

As for the hut...same us make a visit to...fantasy la la land...and dream of...highly...pleasant things...she was wet...but not fully...drenched..unlike the last time. chewing her very good. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saibhargav

good eps for me since i skipped fillers fed up with these fillers they have nothing to do with story.they  are just there to drag this track making long way to go for ashlok reunion.but i really like last 5 min . shlok was really expressive in how he miss and luv his aastha. coming to aastha she is comfortable with shlok rather than IS.

Thanks very much for the rating Saibhargav.

Yes..good obs...Aastha is v comfy with Shlok...Shlok's exp was very good in the tap n hut scene...he was...totally into her... As for the rest...they are around to drag this track...along...
dv19 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Tks nimy for ur reply..

My os jungle mein mangal showcases wat was in shloks mind..

I knew cvs wud cheat...

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy..Review...Very Good . ...For AShlok ...Scenes.
Loved ..AShlok scenes  ...Shlok's  Missing Astha was clear..Astha feeling Shlok too was beautiful. ..loved it...even though ..Hurried. 

Shlok brought back Astha to Indrajeet Sarcar. Astha will trust  him now .. .and...Shlok will start  playing his

Kirloskars  still dont trust didn't  find Astha too...not done.

Lets see it was Good and fillers too ..josid family and kalibdi  scenes repeated

I missed Avdhoot's convo but seeing tipping point..that was clear...hope Kalindi is more composed as she is going to drive Avdhoot too into the abyss with her... one thing I caught...the feeling of a parent who feels who has failed...his tracing his daughter's whereabouts.

Ashlok scenes were good as always...but brief...n chopped...u know all about my rant..will not do that again...Barkha is out...and it is only Aastha...who was there with Shlok at the water tap n at the hut...which Shlok was missing holding her...and loving he wanted to v much. His heart in his eyes...was clear to see.

The comment...move it along..esp..joresid..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top