1 [4.00%]
4 [16.00%]
4 [16.00%]
13 [52.00%]
1 [4.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ifreader1 Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Gave 5.. The way Shlok looked at Astha when they were sitting next to fire,  is as if he is loosing hope...very sad... Probably he was thinking that she won't get her memory back...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Nice review nimmy.
Good episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblina Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the review nimmyBig smilegreat reviewClap
Gave 4 only for ashlokEmbarrassedBig smile and to ur reviewBig smile
It was ok for meSmilemissed their banterConfusedThe cv's rushed our ashlok scenesConfusedAngry why why????
One day they will give proper scenesWinkand next day they will rush itAngry I thought they will extend the jungle trackWink but to our dissapointment tomorrow is the end of jungle trackAngrynot fair Ouch
So they showed wet asthaEmbarrassedbut this different this time due to tapLOLLOL
So ISAngrygot furiousLOLLOL So in Precap again entry of the villain with ashlokWink
Why shlok has to sent astha to ISAngryback
Let see now which track will start??Day Dreaming So after this astha will trust shlok??Winki hope
I won't talk about extra'sAngryi just skipped itAngry
Waiting for next trackBig smilei know cv's are conjuse-makhichuse giving ashlok scenesAngry but what to do ashlok scenes dil mange moreWinkLOL

padmajag Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I just gace 2
That also for Aashlok scene
Yesterday itself I said about CV and they gave the same what we don't want from them.

Boring sid, Jyoti, Kalindi scene
Aashlok tap scene remembered Ballu and sapna track( tap scene) but the mud scene CV's are not interested.
Shlok and Aastha jungle house scene was ok, but the intensity is still missing.
Our previous was mind blowing!
At the end Aastha is curious to know about Shlok'S Aastha
Like what she did for Swati's track she is going to follow Shlok( That is our DQ nature) 

Precap: I think this will be after temple track, I am afraid what they will give in this track

IS ,I hate him. I am counting my days for Shlok to punch his face.

But nowadays CV'S are clearly disappointing us! 

mehersudhar Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
4 Nimmy only for aslok. till aslok reunite we will get super extras and we have  to bear the torture. aslok scenes are like bones for us and we are thirsty of them only not of any others. Indru is frustrated today. slok is glancing her with his hidden love cum emotional looks and she is unaware of it. hut scene was good. sloks answer was perfect to her. she is his wajood. this will go to her heart now. but she is feeling his pain now unknowingly. she is falling for him and want him more from the time she comes back to IS. precap is good. astha will trust slok and sarkar will doubt astha now. she wont go and hug that donkey now. I cant understand how her memory comes back. are they showing that astha loves slok again and go to him on her own without memory or seeing all these indru will attempt to kill slok so that astha saves him like ravandahan and gets her memory back. how they are going to reunite them is  a question for us. Nimmy  be brave we will get our aslok back soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehare Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Good episode from my side liked TongueTongueTongueashlok scene & also disappointed to their scene which rush againOuchOuch& as usual sameCry josid & kalindi scene no progress in their scene...AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainkyanaamdoon IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Disappointed today Nimmy! I have now given up hope with the cvs. Hopes just get dashed . We see extras and details of their life which doesn't even vibe with the story. And the main leads all slashed or separate . What we want goes at supersonic speed and what we don't want is served to us over 15 courses slow dinner - unpalatable Angry
There was one shot which left me confused though. When astha opens tap and the cap comes off and splashes . Shlok or avi liked as if he was biting his teeth in irritation . Looked odd to me.
No rating today . I will watch as I want closure but otherwise nope I am very disappointed with this serial .

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 12 May 2015 at 12:01pm

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nimmy for your  Lovely review which I read with  blushed pearce grown in my garden.

My rating is only for  ASHLOK  & APSARA/ IS scenes !!!!!

Today's ASHLOK's scenes were  all reflecting on going growing sexual tension between them.

BARKHA is getting burnt to death & Aastha is coming out  - nicely shown  by the director saheb symbolically  !!!!!

Conflict between Aastha & BARKHA - nicely portrayed by Shrenu  !!!

BARKHA is getting trapped by her own desire for SHLOK ( like a trapped spider in its own nets) and rushed to the fire to kill Barkha   and to  give rebirth of innocent  Aastha !!!!  - well done director saheb and Shrenu !!!

Inner pain & controlled desire for Aastha - was nicely portrayed by  AVINASH !!!!!

Water usually symbolizes'' turing point or lIfe ''or   simply LIFE  . - tUrning point of ASHLOK's Life  or Quenching thirst for each other !!!!!
 BARKHASTHA was trying to clean and cool  herself  from her inner animalistic desire  for SHLOK !!!
 FIRE could  be re[presenting their burning desire for each other / might be also symbolizing the  burning all drakness of  BARKHASTHA's life and Shlok's sufferings and begining of new ear to ASHLOK's life !!!!!

SWORD with  double edged sharp curve behind Apsara -  means Apsara is trying to destroy  IS
 Pic of  raging  Flame BEHIND Is only reminds me  '' burning ROME'' by MAD NERO !!!

[ PREVIOUS EPISODE : When BARKHA came  back after having golgappa  - she lied to IS about  SHLOK. At that time one pic shown behind Barkha - '' one parrot was sitting on the shoulder of a decked up  BAHU and the  beak was pointing towards the bahu's lip'' -  i was nothing but Aastha was  teaching BARKHA  !!!! Brakha to die and Aastha  to come out  as a free bird who will  go out of that golden cage of IS - superb symbolism. !!!! ]

ASHLOK's scenes were a bit rushed which destroyed the aesthetic  sense of the story  rather made it a bit abrupt.- I think it is edining problem which we always  noticed in EBP!!!!!!

ARAV & Apsara were also very good .

There were so many symbolisms  which made the episode attractive  to me !!!!!

Tonight already  I am late ,  I  will discuss it later in detail !!!!!!

In fact I am enjoying this track very much  only keeping the odds out  !!!!! - In fact today i only watched these 4 people's scene  -  rest I fast forwarded !!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 12 May 2015 at 4:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top