vibharth |OS|Part 2

anki01 Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Scenario- vibharth & few students & parth's coach for boxing competition...parth representing WH in inter school competition...organised by st peters school..

They reached the school...they got down from the car & where heading towards the principal room for their mark or presence...while heading crossing the ground...their were few baddie of which who was going to fight with parth in the ring...saw vibha & remarked at her saying...
Param(baddie..opponet) hey babes...u look hot...u have a sexy figure...come letz go for a ride in my bike...m sure u will never forget abt dis ride...

Vibha didn't responded bt slightly touched parth's arm & was walking bt d param didnt stopped here...he again said to provoke parth..y r u going with this angry old man...come with me...m not like that... was enough for parth to bear it & he was fuming with anger & he was abt to go & hit him bt vibha kpt her hand on his shoulder & stopped him...

Parth was practising & bringing out his frustration of vibha's insult...his friends...his school's insult...he was punching harder like never before the punching bag...suddenly vibha came there & she was standing just back of him & called parth bt parth jerked her back & she screamed auucch...he turned & saw her & immediately askr u f9 & said m sorry...I didn't noticed wen u came...

Vibha-m sorry too
Parth-y r u saying was my fault..
Vibha-i know parth u felt vei bad & u were fumming with anger with param's comment on me...I stopped u bcoz I know ur temperament...if u had hitted him...u won't have leave him in a single piece...& end up in another trouble...and I don't want that for u..I care for u alot...u don't understand how much I alwz think abt you...

Parth looked at her & her care word made him think...that she likes me too...she cares for me & both had an jeena) 

Vibha broke the eyelock & said...if u want to tk revenge from him...then show in the ring by defeating him & I know u will win...u will make WH proud & urmilla ma'am on me for trusting my decision to select you...I shud leave now...after 1hr competition will begin & she tied a dori on his hand & said it will be your lucky charm coz evrytym I used to do ny imp work or dadi used to say me to tie worked for me...m sure it will work for u too...c left...

Now...the competition begins...
Parth & param on the opposite side & now the fight begins...
Round 1...param hitted parth & parth too punched him...
Likes this they had 9th round coz the competition was tough bt now the final round

Parth punched param's stomach & hitted his leg & last he smashed & punched his face & param fell down...
Parth was the winner & said to param...this last hit on your face was for misbehaving with my...turning his face towards vibha & said bttr next tym not to do dat...woman's r to respected...they r not toy' it...

Vibha was vei hppy that they did it & every 1 clapped for parth...

Parth came out of the ring...removed his gloves & moved towards vibha & said we did it...

The organisers gave the trophy & parth holding the trophy was only looking at vibha who was standing on the crowd & had tears on her eyes...c was indeed most hppy for him...

Parth & vibha were abt to go bt the organisers said...congratulations to Parth & WH & said 2day in the evening we have a small farewell party for evry1..
Plz do come & yes...we have the dress code too...
Precap-vibharth romantic danceEmbarrassed 
Part 3 after the show & your comments...plz do rep...shud I continue or not...sorry it's long..hope it's not boring...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
It was  a beautiful OS Smile
waiting for part 3.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miracledohappen Groupbie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Very nice continue 

Anu_LoveRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap nice yaar 
Continue Smile
Waiting for next

anki01 Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@destiny_rose miracledohappen@helping_angel thnk u guyz...iy meand alot to meEmbarrassed 
My imagination is cominh quite true...m sure now there will be boxing comp...which I already did in my OS...M so happy...atleast imagination is not that badEmbarrassed thnk u once again...
mansinarang95 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
woww lovely os...waiting fr the vibarth romantic dance..eagerly waitingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Wow...caring parth..
Veebha too likes him..
Precap is best..veebharth romance

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Clap Hi dear..i already read ur OS during my lunch break..i was busy that time..sorry for the late reply.. When Ayaz was talking about boxing match,i remembered you.. Smile
very nice update dear..totally loved it.. and eagerly waiting for next update..My VibhaRth's romantic dance..jaldi likho ,and post karo..i can't wait to read.. Embarrassed

Go to top