Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

telly chakker article - Page 2

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing!! So, Sam leaving Neil's house and Radz being out already means they maybe becoming roommates pretty soon! Looking forward to that to finally see them bonding.

Is that why in the last episode they both land up at the office at night? Hmm..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs dear! :)

But seriously I wanna know wat bbfs r these guys dat sm villain cms n succeeds in separating them in just 4 days?! Ugh... I'm disappointed ... ;( I really dun care where the gals end up! I want my nesa friendship back! 🥱 😭
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sadaf124

Sara will become roomies but where they will live now?

I think they will find a apartment.
rekha.366 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

It is highly probable that both the girls will land in opposite houses and if this was not a show abt Radhika and Sam I would say go for it 😆 but it is and the story of Radhika and Sam needs to make a serious move on! Now acc to the new promo Rads is out with her luggage in the middle of the night. Neither Sam or she are going to find a place overnight so it is very likely they may land in Neil's and Arjun's house temporarily as I really can't see Radhika being okay living with a guy. I mean she still doesn't know Neil well enuf and god help her if her fiance finds out lol.

I think they both will end up in the office.
rekha.366 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

Thanks for sharing!! So, Sam leaving Neil's house and Radz being out already means they maybe becoming roommates pretty soon! Looking forward to that to finally see them bonding.

Is that why in the last episode they both land up at the office at night? Hmm..

seems like that. But I hope that for one night Sam will be arjun house and radz will be Neil house. Would love to see both pairs scenes.
rekha.366 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Tfs dear! :)

But seriously I wanna know wat bbfs r these guys dat sm villain cms n succeeds in separating them in just 4 days?! Ugh... I'm disappointed ... ;( I really dun care where the gals end up! I want my nesa friendship back! 🥱 😭

yes me too felt bad. Is their friendship so weak. But maybe Neil was angry and he will OK in the morning. I don't think arjun so easily break saneil friend ship. Arjun should work hard. Lol
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rekha.366

yes me too felt bad. Is their friendship so weak. But maybe Neil was angry and he will OK in the morning. I don't think arjun so easily break saneil friend ship. Arjun should work hard. Lol

Yeah thy better patch up! I want my darling nesa n their cute cute hugs! ! 😳 I thought she wud shift peacefully thinking she is disturbing his mother or some kinda polite reason like that...But this isnt acceptable!

And seriously breaking someone's heart should be hard work! He can't just have it all now can he! So work for it Arjun ...work for it! Hmmpf! 🥱
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so arjun trying to reconcile sam with piyali.. so that she falls in his trap i pity her
i knew it the rift ll happen orelse sara happening was not possible..

acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Radhika and Sam are both homeless? 😆 I don't think Radhika will be moving into Neil's house tho I would love it 😛 Imagine the scene :p but she is too traditional to move in with a guy unless they do that whole scene from Queen 😆 there is more chance of Sam and Rads moving in somewhere! Question is where? 😕
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs, can you post a direct link of the article or gv a short written up on the article!!