DP: I wish I had got a chance to do Rockstar - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Phir se ud chala is my favourite song from the album. 

Mine too. And KFK. 

The lyrics of this are so just damn inspirational!!!! Like Ilaahi from YJHD. <3 
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Mine too. And KFK. 

The lyrics of this are so just damn inspirational!!!! Like Ilaahi from YJHD. <3 

KFK is my second favorite. Then Jo Bhi Main.  ðŸ˜ƒ

Yea, love Ilaahi as well. 
Originally posted by Sultan_Of_Swing

Also Roger if you like AR Rahman's instrumental pieces, this one is another favourite of mine. It is very short though.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=setAZe4_GoQ[/YOUTUBE]
Sorry to barge in but VTV's BG score is mindblowing<3 
Also the tamil version of the movie was the best in comparison to telugu and hindi...
DP kahe toh loveria, RK kahe toh filmeria.

A shame such songs were wasted on a crap-fest.
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

DP is the only one I can see who fits this bill. Esp the looks bit. But since the character is Kashmiri Pandit & they're white & her being Kashmiri was a big part of in the first half, don't think DP would've suited. But she would've still worked very very well. She's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! A real 'Heer'. ðŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]
dont doubt her looks ofcoz, i had a mini girl crush on her when ram leela promos came out😆

but its more on character graph basis..there is a certain innocence and angelic feel to heer, who for the world behaves in a prim and proper manner, but its all a facade, .."the innocence front/ facade part", duno..I feel DP may not have got that right...maybe its just that have always seen her play the already street smart, who calls spade a spade chic..leela, veronica, meera, piku..she would come on too strong, a bit more than required, for this role..

ofcoz this is all ifs and buts, maybe she would nail it too..but just my 2 cents...

just feel dia mirza of RHTDM days had the "face" of heer..
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

DP is the only one I can see who fits this bill. Esp the looks bit. But since the character is Kashmiri Pandit & they're white & her being Kashmiri was a big part of in the first half, don't think DP would've suited. But she would've still worked very very well. She's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! A real 'Heer'. ðŸ˜³
dont doubt her looks ofcoz, i had a mini girl crush on her when ram leela promos came out😆

but its more on character graph basis..there is a certain innocence and angelic feel to heer, who for the world behaves in a prim and proper manner, but its all a facade, .."the innocence front/ facade part", duno..I feel DP may not have got that right...maybe its just that have always seen her play the already street smart, who calls spade a spade chic..leela, veronica, meera, piku..she would come on too strong, a bit more than required, for this role..

ofcoz this is all ifs and buts, maybe she would nail it too..but just my 2 cents...

just feel dia mirza of RHTDM days had the "face" of heer..

Mirza IS a Heer!!!! She's absolutely angelically breathtaking but DP definitely does too. But ya, opinions differ.