Posted: 8 years ago
i ll suggest forget about pairings and enjoy the show.. the focus is now on arjun's revnge so lets enjoy it. 
We l have to wait and watch.

How the story takes a different mode?

Currently it is not justified as per the current angle

It's not possible as per the current storyline

Jodi toh kisike bhi saath banaya jaa sakta hai..But there should be a proper justification..If they wanted to pair Arj-Radz ,then they shouldn't give Arj-Sam romantic angle even if Arj is acting..Viewers accept arrogant ,gray heros because, whatever they do with female lead ,they always stick to one woman..They are never going to accept a hero,who romance a girl,then leave her heartbroken and fall in love with another..TRP audiance will never accept it..CVs very well know about this basic fact.. So just relax girls.. They won't play with SamRaj..
Originally posted by greeshma014

Jodi toh kisike bhi saath banaya jaa sakta hai..But there should be a proper justification..If they wanted to pair Arj-Radz ,then they shouldn't give Arj-Sam romantic angle even if Arj is acting..Viewers accept arrogant ,gray heros because, whatever they do with female lead ,they always stick to one woman..They are never going to accept a hero,who romance a girl,then leave her heartbroken and fall in love with another..TRP audiance will never accept it..CVs very well know about this basic fact.. So just relax girls.. They won't play with SamRaj..
I agree.. It would be stupid on their part..
Nope Dr. i think sam and arjun. U have tamil song as yr signature, r u a tamilian?