India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

After everything dadi still doesn't want them to work

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Ok what the hell is wrong with dadi after everything she still doesn't want the boys to work, she says they make people work and they don't work ok that's good let people like Saxena take everything and see what happens

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfansanjanaxxdivyareddy123SM.LopaChit15clarityyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
She is a stubborn old witch. She needs a bitter lesson...they'll need to be bankrupt for her to understand that her ego and arrogance and the way she looks down on others and the 'values' she has instilled in her grand-kids should be spit on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaxxrbb1

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I agree with you ray. It would be better if Suhani did not help them. I want to see Dadi as a beggar. She should taste the reality of life. Dadi is just so annoying. Her ideologies are just disgusting. I hate her mentality.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaxxdivyareddy123rbb1

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
LOL, I don't know which pathetic world Dadi lives in where she is encouraging her grandchildren to be freeloaders.

Rich people are in fact even more particular about their kids not becoming loafers. It's hilarious. Even the Ambanis want their kids to work.

Botox is a dipshit. She deserves it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaxxrbb1

Kukkakaali Groupbie
Kukkakaali
Kukkakaali

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Dadi lives in la la land. Too much Botox damaged her neural function somehow. In families like these, kids are groomed from childhood to takeover and run companies. They are taught early how things are ruined if you don't take care of it yourself. Birlas are exceptionally worthless. 

sanjanaxxclarityrbb1

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kukkakaali

Dadi lives in la la land. Too much Botox damaged her neural function somehow. In families like these, kids are groomed from childhood to takeover and run companies. They are taught early how things are ruined if you don't take care of it yourself. Birlas are exceptionally worthless. 

Exactly!

Rich families are EXTREMELY particular about grooming their children for greatness. Why is it called a 'family' business, otherwise? Confused

Just because the CVs wanna keep Yuvraj at home playing video games, why are they acting like business families sit around at home doing nothing?

Kukkakaalisanjanaxxrbb1

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
agreed with u..frm which planet dadi came yaar always in her own world as sowmya dats y soda r made for each other..never heard dat rich ppl wont wrk ..i dnt knw how much mny she had so dat she n her grand grand sons can sit n eat happily without doing anything simply sitting inhome n play video games disgusting birlas..
if our darlingsuhani wont came for helpthen she could have taste some lesson in life

sanjanaxxclarityrbb1

iLoveNutella Senior Member
iLoveNutella
iLoveNutella

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I just think that the Botox was infected that's why instead of paralysing the muscle nerves -it paralysed the whole brain but didn't paralyse the motor nerves :( -hope it makes sense LOL

sanjanaxxUmIbrahimrbb1

Go to top