why barun sobti is not getting any movies?? - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nkapoor001

</div><div>

congrats on the movie releasing😆the fiirst movie ksg debuted in as a hero made 22 crorers, and barun's 1st release didn't even make a crore that is also a fact😛

Fireflies aise movies karne ka faida kiya Jo audience tak pohanche hi nahi. Mamr was low banner movie infact the direction was so pathetic 🥱 crore banana Tu door ki baat haye.
Aise appreciation ka acchar daalna haye jab tak big market tak na pohanche. Its like theatre people. If Mr
sobti have to male big in BW then he has to go for big fishes
I don't think all these low budget n low banner movies will contribute his career. If not then come back to tv. There r many stars on tv who r grabbing limelight and ppl loved to see them. Barun is one of them.
Even if its not collided with lingaa still mamr ka future nahi tha.. Cinema mien 4 ya 5 log hothe the.
Fans have to realize his mistakes and open there eyes n tell hus pr that what damage u r doing?Edited by fawadbae - 8 years ago
Excuses excuses excuses! Think twice before putting other actors down! Because barun has achieved nothing! Barun is also welcome to make his debut with bipasha but is anyone offering him such movies!? Ermm No! I don't understand why u Barun fans put other actors down, u guys are seriously in no position to do so!
Originally posted by fawadbae

Fireflies aise movies karne ka faida kiya Jo audience tak pohanche hi nahi. Mamr was low banner movie infact the direction was so pathetic 🥱 crore banana Tu door ki baat haye.
Aise appreciation ka acchar daalna haye jab tak big market tak na pohanche. Its like theatre people. If Mr
sobti have to male big in BW then he has to go for big fishes
I don't think all these low budget n low banner movies will contribute his career. If not then come back to tv. There r many stars on tv who r grabbing limelight and ppl loved to see them. Barun is one of them.
Even if its not collided with lingaa still mamr ka future nahi tha.. Cinema mien 4 ya 5 log hothe the.
Fans have to realize his mistakes and open there eyes n tell hus pr that what damage u r doing?

Agar Barun ko pata hota ki MAMR itna late release hogi then he wouldn't have done it. There is no denying that MAMR was a bad choice. He has said it in few IVs that the Script changed a lot over time and I wish Barun would've opted out of it as soon as he realised that the Script is changing. Maybe he couldn't due to some contract or whatever. But still it was a bad choice since it was with such a small PH with a New Director. He shouldn't have taken it up in the first place.
Barun as of now is neither interested nor comformatble doing erotic movies. And to be honest males are mostly used as just sex props in the movie. Barun is more inclined towards roles in which he can explore himself. 22 yards seems to be an intense movie and its purely BAD LUCK that it is haulted as of now and shooting will resume in June. SKSH also seems to be a simple, sweet nice movie with a good PH. Besides Barun has a lot of times said that the Production House small or big would never matter to him. Big banners' movie almost always have erotic scenes and its really hard to get a family movie with a Big PH. Family movies of big PH mostly have big stars to compensate for erotic scenes.
@barunadmirer I agree to some parts of ur post. I hope he get some strong and balance project with a good banner if then on tv a good project. Lets wish him all da best :) and without any jinx
Peace!

Excuses excuses excuses! Think twice before putting other actors down! Because barun has achieved nothing! Barun is also welcome to make his debut with bipasha but is anyone offering him such movies!? Ermm No! I don't understand why u Barun fans put other actors down, u guys are seriously in no position to do so!

Tch Tch.. who is talking about putting other actors down? 😆 Mr.Holier than thou Grover fans are too naive and innocent errm.. 😲
by save keep"> quote=Fireflies..]

Excuses excuses excuses! Think twice before putting other actors down! Because barun has achieved nothing! Barun is also welcome to make his debut with bipasha but is anyone by save keep"> offering him such movies!? Ermm No! I don't understand why u Barun fans put other actors down, u guys are seriously in no position to do so!

Tch Tch.. who is talking about putting other actors down? 😆 Mr.Holier than thou Grover fans are too naive and innocent errm.. 😲
[/QUOTE]

huh?😕😆
Originally posted by fawadbae

@barunadmirer I agree to some parts of ur post. I hope he get some strong and balance project with a good banner if then on tv a good project. Lets wish him all da best :) and without any jinx
Peace!

Yaa all the best to him for all his projects :)

is this a reply to what I said?
by save keep"> quote=BarunAdmirer]

is this a reply to what I said?[/QUOTE]

maybe don't remember..who i was replying to..
 here you go  A treat for you. 22 crores ki celebration may be ☺️

Bipasha - Karan in top form

The two are planning a holiday in New Zealand
More on: Filmfare, Bipasha Basu, Karan SIngh Grover

Written By
Filmfare
Written By Filmfare
Editorial
Posted Wed, May 13, 2015
Rate Story
Rated
Rate
Share This Story

Bipasha - Karan in top form

The good tidings continue for Alone co-stars Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover, who are reportedly going strong as a couple. What's more, they are even planning a holiday in New Zealand in the near future.