we will always be together part-2 a praja OS plz read updated

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HEY guys how are u my name is SWARA and i m new here like all of u i m also a great fan of praja i love to write stories and inspiring from garima i m writing this os it has no relation to history and im writing for the first time so juta chappal mat marna enough of my intro here u go with the os
</div>
<div>

Pratap was racing his horse against the time he had to reach chittor as fast as possible he had to keep the promise he had given to his life his wife ajabde as thought of ajabde came in his mind he remembered the day which had snatched the earth below his feets

FLASHBACK...

</em>

Everyone in mewad were extremely happy as not only ajabde was going to give birth to the next heir of mewar but also hereing the news their maharani had returned so a function was organized for the people and the royal family to rejoice the moment

the jashn was going on with people dancing and all the elders blessing him and ajabde with a healthy child whe suddenly ajabde had a pang of pain in her belly and she fell unconcious partap carried her to the room and vaidji was called upon to check her up but what vaidji said had made him go numb

PRATAP:vaidji is ajabde okay what happened to her?is she fine now?

VAIDJI:KP their is a bad news

JB:is everything fine what happened and what do you mean by bad news?

VAIDJI;maharanisa ajabde baisa has complications with her pregnency if she carries the baby further then it could create problems which could lead to demise of either one of them

On hearing the news pratap went numb and came back to the world when jb shook him assoon as he got his senses back he just rushed tothe room with tears wailing his eyes he entered the room and saw ajabde standing near the window he hugged her from back

PRATAP:ajabde

AJABDE:i want to keep the babykp

PRATAP:ajabde do u know what are u saying

AJABDE:YESi know but i cant let our child go away for sake of my life and besides vaidji says if good care is taken it may reduce complications

pratap knew that there was no way he could argue with her so he agreed but undercondition

PRATAP:OKAY but i want u and our child both to be alive

AJABDE:iwill try and u promise me that u would be there when i give birth to him

PRATAP;i promise

Months passed by all had taken good care of ajabde but suddenly he had to go kumbhalgarhand the day itself ajabde started to have her labour pain

FLASHBACK OVER...

<em>

Remembering the days he reached chittor he rushed to the room in which ajabde was he could here her screams but couldnt go inside

It had been naerly 10 hrs ajabde was in labour she wasnt able to bear the pain

VAIDJI:maharanisa ajabde baisa is tired is wont be able to do it

JB:no she has to do it ajabde keep pushing u will be able to do it

AJABDE:ranima i cant bear the pain anymore i...

as she was saying she started to loose consiousness her vision getting blur and the last she saw was jb telling her to wake before everything went dark

to be continued...

Guys i know its pretty long and boring but what to do it was in my mind since a long time so decided to pen it down

do tell me how it is and do want me to continue it with part-2 or not critisism is welcomed๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by swara98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww nice update. Continue it soon
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Swara my lovely welcome to the writers family๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Amazing start and your words make me go all ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Please do continue and soon- am dying to know the next part...
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Swara... welcome to our gang.. ๐Ÿ˜†(we r like a gang u know..)

loved the part.. ab plz tum isse sad ending mat banana..waise bhi show mein toh praja scenes jaise gayab hi hogaye hai.. toh u writers r the only sahara for us.. ๐Ÿ˜›
Do continue soon..

PS - waise dida se tumhe prerana mili.. that's a gud thing.. she is very sweet u know.. ๐Ÿค—Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi  Swara๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Welcome to the maharana pratap family๐Ÿค—
Amazing update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PM me whenever you update the next part๐Ÿ˜†
Accept my friend request also๐Ÿ˜Š
aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey swara welcome to the world of writings ๐Ÿ˜Š
Have a gala time here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Coming to the story very interesting start looking forward to your story update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi swara! welcome to the forum.๐Ÿค—
My name is ramya and i'm also a writer like u and I just finished a month on the forum today.๐Ÿ˜Š
The first part is amazing and I really want to continue.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Nice start. I hope both Ajabde and Amar make it OK.
poeple1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Swara! Welcome to our family๐Ÿค—. It's a great start. Please continue.
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the BKVPMP family, Swara !! ๐Ÿค—
Wonderful beginning ! ๐Ÿ‘ Please do continue with the story ๐Ÿ˜Š