Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Heal Me Now - OS

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Heal Me Now. 

Hi all.

I am a very frequent visitor of the Yeh Hai Mohabbetein forum. This is my very very first attempt at writing something on the characters of the show. And to be true, am very, really apprehensive about the same.

This is, actually based on some other characters from another show, and a part of my fiction. I just, randomly thought of posting it here after changing the names of the characters. 

I hope you enjoy reading it.

Hugs.
N.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalabush123Non-existentVENBA-DivyanKaran-cloudy24divazfankauDilMereSuntaNhiMehak_KPianSuryaIshraholicEyes-Wide-ShutshinseenxBabyAngelxjanani_divanAnnika_IshqbaazQueSeraSeraMysticRiver

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Beautiful.

This is what everybody thought for her to be. God had been pretty generous to her, and her entire clan in that department. And she was nothing but proud, very proud of that fact. People spelled themselves on her feet the moment she entered any place. Any freaking place.

She was the Queen Bee of the lot. And certainly, she enjoyed all the attention showered on her. Even the ones from the not-so-good looking ones.

Her mere shadow rendered even the brave ones catatonic. Some in awe, some in fear.

Stoic

That is how her posture was always.

Stoic. Proud. Fearless.

She never gave a damn to what others said about her. She was made of hard metal to let those things affect her. She was not in some denial. She knew what people talked about her. It was jealousy that spoke for them, and that word ceased to exist in her knowledge.

Growing up in an environment where image building was considered important. She knew how to keep her stance intact. She did not even feel the need to warm up in front of her sister, let alone anybody else. Even her best friend had not seen her complete existence. He saw what she wanted him to see. He felt whatever she made him feel. He loved whatever she exposed to him.

Little things failed to go through her. She survived much more than anyone could possibly. Her glassy existence had once been broken, the shards pricking her even now, persistently, numerous times. She had glued all those broken pieces with careless effort, and assembled a new Vandita.

She had had the perfect childhood, a young moppet of her age would wish for. Imported dolls with dolls houses size of her own 3ft being. Pink frocks, and matching accessories. Frequent trips to Disneyland and every other day, a meal at a fancy restaurant. But things changed one day. From both the siblings, she had always been the observant one. The one who could whiff things, and absorb.

Her father was accused of infidelity. Her perfect family had broken. And all that remained was a facade. Not for the world, but for her and her sibling. Her mother was quite close to walk out of the marriage, on the threshold, so as to speak. But both began to think as adults, and defenestrate the matter. They no longer where her parents, but they were two broken adults, living a mirage. Validating what society called a perfect family.

Flawless

Her existence was flawless. But yet, with burns that wounded her heart. Nobody could see those flaws, yes she was flawless to the world.

Her life now oscillated between giggling and laughing in the presence of others, and closing her ears at night to prevent hearing abusive words and breaking of expensive things. And that very moment, when she saw the marks of her father's large hands on her mother's soft and chubby, lifeless cheeks, she decided, she would not let a man pierce through her soul.

And the day, she vouched to keep herself happy, and staying away from the L-word. She promised herself to protect her sister, and not let anything hurt her. Ishita, unaware about the truth of her parents' marriage, and her ruthless father, life was flawless for her. She had a man who kept her happy. Who supported her. But she lost her sister, her careless, happy sister.

Flawless to the world, she moved on.

Fierce

There were some days that took a toll on her. Harnessed to the institution people called family, and values of the society, she dare defy her parents. But now, she was a wounded tigress. Her mother had dug her own grave, but she vouched she would not let any of that sort happen to her, or her sister. She was not going to succumb to circumstances. She was going to fight, fight till the very end, and cut through the harness, and take her own flight. She was not going to let anything come in her way, come in between of her individuality.

And the fight does not end so soon. Its a long going process, and she fears she might lose herself through it.

Complicated

Her life was rendered complicated. Her entire existence was rendered complicated. Her trust, brutally broken, made her complicated. Her persona was dazzling, left people to envy her, but rest assured, she was envious of their simple, uncomplicated life. They had their own space to breathe, to stop, to let it out, to heal. But she, she lacked this space, this air, and that suffocated her beyond measures. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleytheiqraAmritashettyhimanshikaushikyhm111bush123sham24sangeethbalaAraMusesIDNon-existent143rhbanoos123-DivyanKaran-divazfankau--Rashmi---VENBAwendy25Eyes-Wide-ShutMehak_KPianRozy77sparikhSuryaIshraholicDilMereSuntaNhiImpossible.Girlshravsss.Yashujanani_divansweety_10xBabyAngelxQueSeraSeraMysticRiver

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I dunno where this came from, and whether you all will like this. 
This was based on Vandita, and not Ishita. 

Criticisms are welcomed. 
N. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bush123Non-existent-DivyanKaran-DilMereSuntaNhiMehak_KPianImpossible.Girlsweety_10QueSeraSera

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
This was beautiful. A different style of writing. Pls, do write more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPIKAA0123agreatperhaps

mayasun IF-Rockerz
mayasun
mayasun

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi,
This is a different style of writing. I took me sometime to realize you were talking about Vandita initially I thought you were talking about Mihika.

Do write more.

Thanks for the link you sent me.

Maya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Non-existentagreatperhaps

Non-existent Senior Member
Non-existent
Non-existent

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Hey there! This was unusual and unique.Big smile
Could not figure out it was about Vandu, I suspected Miku!TongueLOL

Job well done!Clap

Keep writing, pleaseBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

.Yashu IF-Dazzler
.Yashu
.Yashu

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
beautifully written u have  a different and unique  style dear do write more

agreatperhaps

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Edited -
I was pleasantly surprised to read that this is from Vandu' POV.

She is definitely one of the most underrated and underutilized character and actor on the show which sucks frankly.

This one for a while felt like it was Mihika' characterization but somehow on a second read it also seems to go perfectly well with Vandu' fierce character, someone who doesnt take shit from anyone and is quite a lioness in her own right.

Quite an unusual style there Nivriti but makes for an intriguing, fantastic read.

Keep up the great work and thanks for dropping by the scrap for this one Smile

Edited by EkPaheli - 13 May 2015 at 7:46am

agreatperhaps

Go to top