Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

shocking twists for this week!!!!swara slaps lakshya!!!!!! (Page 2)

laila.zkhan Senior Member
laila.zkhan
laila.zkhan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
About time. Swara and Lakshya will hopefully be able to work it out in the future. But I'm just so glad Lakshya decides to tell Ragini. The sooner Ragini faces the truth, the better. They should just stay friends. They look better like that. Ragini should help Lakshya to please her sister.

Imagine this show ends up in a quadrangle (the four cornered version of a love triangle) where one loves the other and the other loves the next and so on. Shekhar and Sharmishta will be like "and we thought our love story was difficult" LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDreamlittleliar

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I don't see swara falling for sanskaar though LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDreamChalJhoothiVirusForeversoniadutta

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

I don't see swara falling for sanskaar though LOL

obviously yaar
it doesn't happen at nay cost

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDream

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laila.zkhan

About time. Swara and Lakshya will hopefully be able to work it out in the future. But I'm just so glad Lakshya decides to tell Ragini. The sooner Ragini faces the truth, the better. They should just stay friends. They look better like that. Ragini should help Lakshya to please her sister.

Imagine this show ends up in a quadrangle (the four cornered version of a love triangle) where one loves the other and the other loves the next and so on. Shekhar and Sharmishta will be like "and we thought our love story was difficult" LOL

lolLOLLOLLOL

YourDream

divy1 Groupbie
divy1
divy1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I fell bad for Ragni every single person is taking advantage of her. She deserves a person who loves her olny. I don't like the fact she gets uttran of swara.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDreamVirusForever

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy1

I fell bad for Ragni every single person is taking advantage of her. She deserves a person who loves her olny. I don't like the fact she gets uttran of swara.

i also feel bad for ragini

YourDream

kasmile Senior Member
kasmile
kasmile

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged

I knew something kinda this will happen like swara slapping lakshya. But now I think that amidst all this Ragini may come 2 know about swarya. And she may break this marriage herself. Meanwhile, Swara might develop feelings foe lucky or sorry gor him to slap him. So misunderstandings btw Swaragini can occur.

YourDream

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasmile

I knew something kinda this will happen like swara slapping lakshya. But now I think that amidst all this Ragini may come 2 know about swarya. And she may break this marriage herself. Meanwhile, Swara might develop feelings foe lucky or sorry gor him to slap him. So misunderstandings btw Swaragini can occur.

lol that will never happen

YourDream

Go to top