Chat Clubs

Malai Mirchi CC #17 : Invites only - Page 49

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
ZD thoda pain ab bhi hai...bt am almost fine..its been one week today to tht... tomorrow gonna meet doc again as i ws told to visit him after one week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
They should merged Saathiya and yhm 
Unbreakable trp will come 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LO karlo baat

Ishita will go and will pick up Adi ,she will bring him out and will close the door, Ishita will gets the kids down and soon earthquake takes place , she will manage to throw Adi and Ruhi out after knowing about the earthquake, Raman will also  come over there and will see Ishita lying under the building and everyone will assume that Ishita is probably dead but after few minutes Ishita will show some movement by putting her hand down.

Meanwhile Shagun will see Ishita, Raman, Adi and Ruhi are together and sees them as a family and then Adi  will come near Shagun and will tell her that "you used me again and see what happened" and then will say you are really not a mother and this is where Shagun exits...

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

ye kya. hasna kis liye ? πŸ˜†

ok one more thing i was getting excited to share. if leo comes i will share on uni as well. 

I was guming in another  Lands. reached on gopi vahu wali land. I saw there saying gopi vahu is killed because writers want her redemption for murder she did for so called "good" intentions. and this way gopi will get sympathy again. i was thinking this since 2-3 days and today morning 2 another shows came in same light in my thoughts. one is YHM naturally and another i forgot. 

You know what am trying to say :P 

ur tweets, and some thing else you said πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sambhal jaao chaman walo aaye din bahar ke πŸ˜³

Awww ☺️❀️
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hum aye bahar ayi 😳

πŸ˜†
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Zener 
They are crating hype that will ishita die or not? 
Trp aunties will be hook to show 
I don't care what tgey had do with ishita character 
I will be happy if they kill ishita character 
Raman will cry for one month second month third wife will enter 
Though I still wish raman to get kill in show 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

ZD thoda pain ab bhi hai...bt am almost fine..its been one week today to tht... tomorrow gonna meet doc again as i ws told to visit him after one week

greattt
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Nikki.. Hope u get well soon πŸ€— Are you able to walk properly ?

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

LO karlo baat

Ishita will go and will pick up Adi ,she will bring him out and will close the door, Ishita will gets the kids down and soon earthquake takes place , she will manage to throw Adi and Ruhi out after knowing about the earthquake, Raman will also  come over there and will see Ishita lying under the building and everyone will assume that Ishita is probably dead but after few minutes Ishita will show some movement by putting her hand down.

Meanwhile Shagun will see Ishita, Raman, Adi and Ruhi are together and sees them as a family and then Adi  will come near Shagun and will tell her that "you used me again and see what happened" and then will say you are really not a mother and this is where Shagun exits...

Lo, ab earthquake bhi inke kehne pe ayega πŸ˜†