Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

PrAja FF Love and Betrayal- I part 10 pg 23 (Page 11)

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Kamu...

Originally posted by aayu_26

Aayu baby Hug
So amazing writer you rr. Mazaa aagya story padh Kar. First tym reading a Dark story. Its so fantastic Heart
Ajabdhe gawddd my poor baby. Pratap you fool man.
Finally I think the situation will get in control n they will be together.

Kamu jaan Hug finally comment kiya LOL
Thank you so much. I'm afraid I'll be proving you wrong. Wink
Will update asap Smile
@bold wattt Nhiii nhiii nhiii nhiii LOL Ouch
Its a dark story toh theek h I will manage with praja. And pratap deserves that

@Kamu yaara Aayu baby ko maine idea diya tha for the bold part - abhi aage aage dekh kya kya maze aate hain - waise am so proud of Aayu baby for writing a dark storyClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aayu_26

kamu_zainaddict IF-Sizzlerz
kamu_zainaddict
kamu_zainaddict

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Aayu baby Hug
So amazing writer you rr. Mazaa aagya story padh Kar. First tym reading a Dark story. Its so fantastic Heart

Will update asap Smile

@Kamu yaara Aayu baby ko maine idea diya tha for the bold part - abhi aage aage dekh kya kya maze aate hain - waise am so proud of Aayu baby for writing a dark storyClap
Clap Star Clap charan kahaan h aapke.you all r seriyosly great.looking forward for story.

aayu_26

aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by twilightlover29

Aayu baby Hug

Will update asap Smile

@Kamu yaara Aayu baby ko maine idea diya tha for the bold part - abhi aage aage dekh kya kya maze aate hain - waise am so proud of Aayu baby for writing a dark storyClap
Clap Star Clap charan kahaan h aapke.you all r seriyosly great.looking forward for story.

LOL LOL LOL
@ Kamu tension mat le it will be steamy but with hatred Big smile Wink
Aur hum itne great nahi hae we just serve readers by putting our imagination Smile

@ Garima di thank you so much I'm glad that you are proud of me Tongue
Woh toh hae aage aage bohot maze hae Wink
coderlady Goldie
coderlady
coderlady

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Happy to see that Ajabde is safe. Waiting for next part.

aayu_26

aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coderlady

Happy to see that Ajabde is safe. Waiting for next part.
Thank youSmile
aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Hey guys I know I am extremely late but my laziness got the better of me. So  I'm her with the much awaited  part full of praja and I hope I lived upto your expectations and if yes then do drop in your valuable comments and like.

Also, I dedicate this chapter to my pyaari pyaari sweetness overloaded garima di who had always encouraged me to update my stories. Here you go,

CHPT 4

Dark sky. Gloom atmosphere.

Clashing clouds. Fighting minds.

Raging winds. Thundering hearts.

Clear intentions. Confused actions.

It was as if mother nature herself wanted these two souls to reunite and atleast for a moment enjoy each other's touch and presence.  But often when ego and self-doubts cover the mind, our heart gets blinded to see anything. When past misdeeds mar the present, the scope for a bright future is thouroughly destroyed by none other than our own insecuritea. This was the same thing happening with pratap and ajabde who were engaged in a mental war of their own. Their eyes were having a staring competition, each trying to find some hints of the desired emotions they wanted to see. Their faces were serene contrasting to the atmosphere but their fiery minds were thoroughly complementing with the violent surroundings.

Why did she go to that hell of  a rehab?

Why is he here now?

I'm here to comfort her I know what happened with her was bad...

It was all is fault! Because of him I had to suffer all this!

Yes I accept it was my mistake but I had warned her about surtan then why did she go there?

I had no choice my life was hell because of him.

I'm sorry for whatever I did but at that time I didn't know what to do...

Sorry yeah now he'll say that word and take back all the insults that I had to take.

Please ajabde give me another chance. Say something.

Look at his ego and attitude! So much has happened and standing here like a statue!

I'm not starting a convo.

I'm not taking the first step.

God this silence is killing.

This silence, this awkward silence is just so unsettling.

Fine I'll start.

Seems like he's starting.

Finally pratap broke the eerie silence. He asked in a low voice,

Pratap: ajabde are you alright?

Ajabde: yeah, after nearly losing my honour and suffering so much shock and disgrace you ask me whether I'm alright? I'm now feeling so good that I feel like partying.

Pratap: There is no need to be sarcastic ajabde. I know that you aren't feeling good and all tis is because of me and I'm here to apologise for not trusting you and for making you suffer so much and...

Ajabde cut him off and was now screaming on top of her voice

Ajabde: It's good atleast you know what scars you have given me. You just left me and that too o what basis? On mere papers and photos presented by phool! And you trusted her and her supporters more than me! Your wife! Your so called love!

Ajabde was literally on her knees now crying her heart out. All the frustration, all the aggression buried deep inside her was moving out through the eyes and mouth. Pratap's heart constricted seeing her like this heartbroken. He knew he had given her that pain and he was ready to get her back and compensate for all the loss she had seen. Even the nature agreed to this thought of pratap and as if reading his mind, a loud sound of lightning occurred which represented the fire they were having and to mild out this fire, the god showered rain. It started raining heavily but the fire within these two hearts was too intense for a mere drizzle. With the intensifying of the rains, ajabde's cries got more painful. Sensing pratap coming closer, she continued in her wary tone,

Ajabde: Why did you do that pratap? WHY? Do you have any idea how much pain I had to suffer. At every venture I used to have words like wh***, sl**, a  call girl and what not! It was as if nails pricking in my ears! The insults, the lusty glances, the cheap words, my life was a living hell! My whole image was destroyed by your mistake! Why did you promised me that you'll be my side when you had to break it? I was called a hooker dammit because of you! And after today, I feel so disgusted you know, listening to those insults repeatedly and not able to help it. I expected you to be my support system during that tough time but no you abandoned me! And now you are here for what huh? Again insulting me or showing me some more cheating? Pratap singh you put my honour in danger which is contradictory to any husband's code of conduct and today you came and saved it? Why are you refreshing those wounds when I had almost healed them? Do you like me in pain? Oh yeah obviously  what could be better? Seeing the person whom you hate in utmost pain and misery? What was the need to protect my honour now when you had only given it to other men for sale? Why do you confuse me every time you come in my life? One month before also you had created havoc for me but I had forgiven you but now NO! LEAVE MY LIFE PRATAP SINGH JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE! Why do you care if more men play with me now ? you had only imaged me as such and now you only claim to save me! What are you upto?

Pratap was silent. He knew he had faultered her greatly and the extent of pain he had given her was too high. HE just went besides her and sat there seeing her with utmost compassion in his eyes. Ajabde was melting but no his compassion now was far less than what wounds she had borne.  Getting that fire again in her eyes, she annoyingly said,

Ajabde: Now speak something or else leave me alone!

Pratap gently took her hands in his and softly said,

Pratap: I left you that was my biggest mistake but I realized that I wrongly doubted you and when I came to know that you were with that surtan I knew you would be in trouble and as far as I coming to save you is concerned, I had to care for you and I had to come for you because I LOVE YOU.

Ajabde: Oh this is the millionth time you are lying and that too to the same person! Shame on you pratap singh! When you needed me you used me and when you didn't you just left me? You call this love? My a** love! This is being selfish pratap singh! Where was that love when I was screaming to you to listen to me, to trust me? Where was this love when my demons of parents were dragging me out of the hall? GET OUT OF MY LIFE PRATAP SINGH JUST GO TO HELL!!

Yes, ajabde was correct. The mere recollection of his foolishness made him disgust over himself, over his so called love. That girl had loved him so much and he in return had gave her nothing but pain, doubts and a hell of a life due to his distrust. But he knew that he loved her and the mere fact that his love was so shallow to be believed made him go mad with anger; anger over himself; over his incapability to keep her safe, to make her believe him and to keep her happy. This anger led to him turning around speedily and capture her lips in a wild kiss, which slowly turned out to be the most passionate kiss they had ever shared. They were kissing each other madly and badly and no one was ready to back off. The rain and the atmosphere had an air of passion in it driving them crazy with the lust and desire. The kiss was sizzling and was getting wilder with both of them biting each other's lips.

Sometimes, our emotions are totally contradictory to our actions. Pratap was kissing ajabde to show how much disgust he had over himself for not trusting her whereas ajabde was kissing wildly because of the hatred she had housed for him. Their expressions were fiery, brows furrowed showing the anger, rather the disgust and foreheads creased. Ajabde had her hands thoroughly fixed on prataps hands and she had pinned her nails into them causing his hands to bleed whereas  the same case was with pratap. They were angry with each other; pratap because he wanted ajabde not to make him leave her and ajabde because pratap had failed her. Their kiss was of hatred but the base was purely love and lust; love because they indeed had true love between them only their family had scarred the love with their monetary greed and lust because they wanted to touch each other after being separated so badly and brutally. Ajabde was pouring all her frustration and aggression in the kiss which got masked by the passion she had and pratap was pouring the need he had felt of her and her company. They had missed each other and their kiss was proving it. Yes, it was the one with hatred, wild and violent, but these two souls had chosen this way to commemorate their first brief unison as well as keep alive the hatred. Pratap was kissing her repeatedly and he pushed her closer by his fingers that had now reddened her enire hands. Even pratap was in the same state. The wind did it's magic and ajabde's dupatta flew.

(She was wearing a sleeveless salwar kamez as her sleeves were torn and after the incident she had covered herself with the dupatta)

Pratap was now going wild on her kissing rather eaiting her neck. Even ajabde had her eyes closed but her brows still depicted anger. Pratap had held her tight by her waist and he was kissing her exposed chest now dropping wet kisses on whichever skin he had access to. Ajabde had her nails fixed on pratap's back tightly expressing her hatred but she pratap was immune to that pain. Then again both of them kissed and it was after eternity that ajabde pushed him with great force from her. She got up and pratap could see the anger intact in her with few streaks of satisfaction.

Ajabde left as her voice thundered,I HATE YOU PRATAP SINGH!

The rain began its somersaults again. The wind and thunder giving full support.

The moonlight vanished. The clouds darkened.

But his life had become darker. As the passion was a flow of aggression.

Her hatred was intense. He doubted his love could revive her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sam622Annei123rinallswara98Natasha_1234sita_ramaNonie12345.moonglade.

ApekshaM Goldie
ApekshaM
ApekshaM

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
OMG aayu...!!! this part of ur ff made me all Blushing
it was soo intense... haaye mere praja . Embarrassed Now don't make ajabde to forgive him so easily... how could pratap trust that daayan phool mata.. Angry ab galti ki hai toh sazaa toh milni chahiye...

& uss flower ka bhi kuch karna padega.. chudail kahi ki.. scene mein na ho toh bhi praja ke beech aajati hai.. DeadAngry

Nice update Aayu sweet heart.. HugHug ab next part bhi jaldi jaldi update karna.. Wink

PS - waise this time I'm first ...Big smile

Edited by ApekshaM - 27 May 2015 at 9:24am

aayu_26

aayu_26 Senior Member
aayu_26
aayu_26

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApekshaM

OMG aayu...!!! this part of ur ff made me all Blushing
it was soo intense... haaye mere praja . Embarrassed Now don't make ajabde to forgive him so easily... how could pratap trust that daayan phool mata.. Angry ab galti ki hai toh sazaa toh milni chahiye...

& uss flower ka bhi kuch karna padega.. chudail kahi ki.. scene mein na ho toh bhi praja ke beech aajati hai.. DeadAngry

Nice update Aayu sweet heart.. HugHug ab next part bhi jaldi jaldi update karna.. Wink

PS - waise this time I'm first ...Big smile

Awww thanks my firstie! Wink
Yes pakka uss phool ki main puri khushbu hi nikal dungi aage aage dekho Angry Wink
I'm glad you liked it and I will try my best to update it soon Smile
No ajabde won't forgive him so easily par I thot to incorporate their hatred into passion and I'm glad you liked this try Smile

Go to top