Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

PrAja FF Love and Betrayal- I part 10 pg 23 - Page 18

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: coderlady

At least someone's love story is off to a start. Pratap and Ajabde should get a turn soon.

Yeah they should soon😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayu_26 thumbnail
Update!
CHPT 10
Prtp: Subho so now you know what to do.
Subho: Yes but wouldn't we get caught?
Patta: I will give a cover for you'll by making a fake website and giving it a fake history. Common Subho we have worked with them we know that in technology they are nothing without us.
Subho: Okay yeah actually. So now, we need to go into surtan's 'rehab website' and from there we need to try to find that one key that is forbidden for viewers to view and then that particular part has to hacked since venni believes that all the illegal info about the racket is there. 
Chakri: Correct and Patta you...he continued entering in the scene...you will have to form a fake drug company who is willing to provide medicines for the criminals in the rehab. Under the pretext of administering the whole process, you will go to his computer and get all the things out.
Patta: Go to his computer? Why we can't access the website from here?
Prtp: Catching hold of that link in his website, the info we want has to be in his computer. 
Subho: But we cannot hack it there?
Patta: Nope but we will sync my mac to his and then we can monitor his computer. Going there would be important for getting my mac synched.
Prtp:The papers would be ready by?
Patta: Morning. We leave tomorrow afternoon for SS.
Subho: He won't know us?
Prtp: No he won't. Hakim has been at his rehab for two days giving him memory loosing drug evry two hours in the cover of his attendant. This Hakim is a valulable asset you see.
Subho: Okay then. Good Night now. We have work tomorrow.
Chakri: Take care subho. In case of any accident, hakim would be there so no need to worry. Getting to SS is very important since if we make ajabde bhabhisa witness also, her life would be in danger. So getting solid evidence against him is very important.
Subho: I know chakri. I will take care of everything bye.
Chakri: Love you.
Subho: Love you too. They both shared a deep hug and went to their respective rooms.

AT Farmhouse,
Ajb: What is the mystery behind Veerbai BD? 
BD: Ajabde, Veerbai was the sister of dheerbai and umadevi. She was the only one who cared for her self respect and was not ready to hand it over to men twice her age. Both DB and UD loved her a lot. I have known UD and DB from before. They were not like how they are now. Sweet, simple and shy girls. But everything changed after that incident.
He paused to take a breath. Looking up at the sky, he continued.
'Veerbai had been called for interview by RM in his company. Veer had studied petroleum and wanted to work in the oil branch. UD had not married RM yet. As soon as VB entered the room, RM threw a lecherous look at her making her feel uncomfortable. As the inerview began, RM started being overtly lusty and tried to touch her. VB was a smart girl. She successfully saved her honour and also filed a case against RM in the rajputana judiciary. The bench then was governed by Jusice Raghavendra. A man of principles. She got justice but since no major offence was commited, RM was fined and jailed for 2 months thanks to his power. As soon as he came from jail, he swore to take revenge from that lady. Back then, US was a lusty coward who liked to show his manliness to his wife...threw a glance at JB who looked away...so RM convinced US to get that girl working in his oil company. US agreed because of the night he could get with her. She was called directly by US at the factory. VB was more than happy. Even DB and UD were. But they didnt know that it was her last day living. When VB came in the factory, US had all the doors shut, he threw that lecherous glance and told him about his deal with RM. VB was stunned. She screamed for help as the strong US disgraced her. US smirked telling that no one will be hear now. After he was done, US called in for his regular employees placing VB far off in an isolated corner. Then, he put some dangerous chemical to fire by some pre-made remote and set the factory on fire. As per the deal, he had to kill VB but killing only hear could raise doubts so he had to sacrifice some of his foolish employees. Deal was clear. US would be the traumatized head of the burnt factory and he will get all the compensation along with the families of the those employees which could be also gulped by him. UD and DB were told that she had ran away so that they won't ask for her body since post mortem reports could reveal the assault on her. And yes even RM had his way with her after US. VB's body was diposed somewhere in a river. This is all I know about. Ragahvendra is my old friend and he was closely keeping a tab on this case and that is why I knew about it. I had disowned US long back and so didn't know about it.

JB: Yes and then US-DB, RM-UD marriage took place. Idk how did UD come to know of vb's death.
Ajb: But why did the sisters marry their sister's culprits?
BD: I guess because they don't know about it.
Ajb? Why are they behind us?
Jb: Only one person can answer that.
Bd: Your father Mamrakh Panwar. The secret agent and link between RM and SS.
Ajabde was shocked to hear this. She was in a state of trauma. Her father was the one who knew about all that would happen with me? Still he didn't say anything? Why? I knew he hated me for being a girl but how could he trade my honour?
JB: Because he was forced by US. RM hated you but your image was his image. US and RM forced him with hansa as the bait. You were saved beacuse of hansa all these years but now even hansa could not do anything. She was forced to keep mum or else your forged pictures would be leaked all over.
Ajb: Why is RM behind me?
BD: Personal reasons. He has his life on phool, his niece. Phool wanted pratap right from the time she saw him and so RM framed you to help phool. But I guess this was just the beginning. They may stay quiet for now as they know I have come but later they will surely target pratap.
Ajb: Why him BD what has he done?
BD: All these answers are with MM. Currently, pratap would be busy with SS. Akbar has been behind MM and he will tell me his exact place by morning.
Ajb: I thot akbar was pratap's friend.
BD winked: I am more dashing and convincing than pratap don't you think?
Ajb: Anyday BD! All of them laughed.

precap: Pratap and Surtan, BD and Mamrakh
I wanted to give an fb but the chpt was becoming too long so will give in the next update😊
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
Waiting for some Praja πŸ˜³
Do update soon !!!! 
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Chapters Aayu😊
PM me for the next chapter πŸ˜†
aayu_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annei123

Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š

Waiting for some Praja πŸ˜³
Do update soon !!!! 

Welcome Annie and thanks will surely do so😊
aayu_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful Chapters Aayu😊

PM me for the next chapter πŸ˜†

Thank you Nonie and yeah will do so😊
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Aayu!

I'm so sorry for not being able to reply regularly😭😭

But I just read the last three parts of the story and loved them!!
I absolutely adore Khetu's characterπŸ‘πŸ‘ And loved the ChakraWati's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love story 😊😊

US AND RM 😑😑😑 They are such monsters! Unki toh acchhi band bajwaana, please!! Poor VB😭

I even feel bad for DB and UD now, all because of VB! Wonderful writing! πŸ‘

Looking forward to the outcome of Pratap's plan! Go Subho and Patta! πŸ˜ƒ

-RuVa
aayu_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RuVa

Hi Aayu!

I'm so sorry for not being able to reply regularly😭😭

But I just read the last three parts of the story and loved them!!
I absolutely adore Khetu's characterπŸ‘πŸ‘ And loved the ChakraWati's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love story 😊😊

US AND RM 😑😑😑 They are such monsters! Unki toh acchhi band bajwaana, please!! Poor VB😭

I even feel bad for DB and UD now, all because of VB! Wonderful writing! πŸ‘

Looking forward to the outcome of Pratap's plan! Go Subho and Patta! πŸ˜ƒ

-RuVa

Hey Ruva!
No worries re kabhi bhi even I read stories and forget to comment. Glad that you liked it. Haan unki band bajegi woh bhi achi waali. Thank you😳
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhho aayu you are on roll itne fast updates πŸ‘ I feel bad forvb poor soul 😭 these lecherous RM and US 😑 how could they stoop so low
do update soon πŸ˜›
aayu_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swara98

Ohhho aayu you are on roll itne fast updates πŸ‘ I feel bad forvb poor soul 😭 these lecherous RM and US 😑 how could they stoop so low
do update soon πŸ˜›

Yeah re kya kare ab readers ko itna tadpaya toh compensate bhi karna chaiyeπŸ˜› 
Hmm unka kuch nahi ho sakta they are shameless😑
Yeah will do so