Sher's dialogues - Funny/Romantic/Emotional - Share your favourites!

Posted: 8 years ago
Disclaimer: I have seen this sort of threads in other forums! I just think it's a superb idea! So I'd like to thank the cool people who came up with idea and Credit them first! This idea does not belong to me! So I hope that clears out everything and causes no bashing later on!

So moving on to the posts! I think Sher Singh has some super funny/crazy/emotional dialogues that just make my day! From his 'shero-shayeri' to his jokes ๐Ÿ˜†

So I thoughts lets keep a note of his dialogues!
Here on this thread you can share by dialogues you like!

Il share my favourite one so far!

When Bhavri Devi (I think 08.05.15) throws water at Sher to wake him and remind him what happened last night an he responds saying:

'Kya kiya humne? Sunheri Se acha dance kiya?'๐Ÿคฃ

Share your favourite Sher Singh Dialogues too and hit the 'LIKE' button too!
Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 8 years ago
My favourite dialog when sher comes back home.. N says to his mother...mast ram masti mein..bhale aag lage basti mein
I love all his dialogues he just rocks everything
Awesome thread, great idea, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes i also saw the same thread on other forums...

So Here's my Fav Dialogues of Sher Singh๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. Ek to naam bhi sher rakha hai, Ab dimag khiskega to dahaad to maarega hi na๐Ÿ˜†

2. Iss zile ki sarkaar hain hum, aur iss sarkaar ka dil tumhare upar aagaya hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

3. Mast ram masti mein, bhale aag lage basti meinโญ๏ธ

4. Hum to aap se aapki razamandi ke saath shaadi karna chahte the, zabardasti hi karni hoti to hum waise hi karlete

5. Humne to suna tha 2 bhai ek ladki k liye ladh sakte hain, Aaj dekh bhi lIye !!๐Ÿ˜†

6. Abe o dialoguebaaz chupre aur humari baat sun, agar kisi bhi cheez ki kami hui na, to saale dande pe ghoongroo band k itna maarenge tumhe ke raat se subhe hojayegi, aur gaaon walo ko lagega k abhi bhi mujra chaloo hai!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I lovee These Dialogues Like Litterally ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arey bhaag jao
...amma vyast hogi karobaar mein hum  jaa rage hai sher...
 jaldi ja ke jaldi ane ki permission de rahe hain!!

Madamji itni khaas itni khaas hain ki unke same baki sare khaas aaam hain 
...well I am not that good with Hindi but I just love him helluva๐Ÿ˜ณ

this thread will be so much fun ...thanks๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by vallu123 - 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

this is a very good idea, excited about this because almost all Sher's dialogues are peasant to ears, they are addictive, it just suits him with that accent.
Thanks for sharing such great ones! Keep on sharing!
When I m good I m the best
When I m bad I m the worst