Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

NnonaA Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Well my story is also an interesting one. Actually my big brother's name is Asad-ur-Rehman. He was crazy for Ksg. The first promo I guess the introduction of asad where the B.G says Kay Ap ko Asad qubool hai, my bro doesn't realized that it was asad even we all thought that it someother name cause we were not able to listen it clear. Then when again that promo came he was like on cloud 9. We all were also excited for KSG to return but never showed to him besides we used to say him ye kya acting wagaiira aati nahi hai bus body flaunt kerta rehta hai. We used to do it just for fun and to pull his leg but he used to get serious and start justifying KSG. Then in winter vacation we used to go Saudi Arabia cause my father worked there, we are four siblings we four used to watch every episode on internet together and then came the famous mangulpur track, oh my god we were like we awwed. Then KSG left and we stopped watching qh till RV was there, I mean we went to S.A again and didn't watched ep on internet. Then again when KV came we watched and are in love with it till now I know we quit many times in between but never left totally,
Now that was my story, I know it's a bit crazy.

KSGmaniac_24579 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I didn't even bother about this show when I saw the promos. I thought it was some random show. Then my BFF Swathi and her eleder sister Anjali's fav show IPKKND got over and they began watching QH. So I thought I should try it too. Before I started actually watching QH, I had seen two episodes of it. One - The cockroach wala episode. My sis and I were laughing through out. Two - When Zoya goes into Asad's room to search for her earring. The first episode I actually saw was when both ended up in the same truck and went to Mangalpur. I guess Mangalpur is the beginning of QH for many of us. I got banned from the show exactly on the day of Bol na halke halke cause my mom thought I got obsessed with the show. I missed the dance and I was crying at 09:30 that day. Then my sis and I used to secretly watch QH. Then finally after a lot of pleading my mom allowed. I begged her twice as much as before as my sis saw this promo where Asad said that he and Zoya r getting engaged and I was like I so need to see it! The I banned myself from watching it during ZoyAan and my mom banned me too. Again I secretly began to watch for October and November. And when my mom allowed me too see it again it was time for Raqesh's entry and the I banned myself again but forever. My sis used to hide and watchQH2 and I saw it sometimes. I begged my. Ok to see one episode of QH2 where Zoya's ghost came and killed Tanveer. And boy, I cried a lot seeing her. I never saw anyone's death. But one day, my friend Krithika came home and she wanted to see their deaths and she forcefully made me watch Najma die :*( I cried a lot! I actually Locked myself int he bathroom and cried and grieved the loss I of my Tamatar. QH has always been my fav and I miss it so much. So far I haven't seen a single episode of Season 3. And I like SeHan too, but AsYa will always remain the best couple ever! 

Edited by KSGmaniac_24579 - 12 May 2015 at 4:08am
surbhikideewani Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

Originally posted by surbhikideewani

can you plzzz tell me how to reply to a single person

jisko rl karna chahte ho uske post k quote optn me click karo,thn edit karke apna rl do or apne post me @type karke uska nam likho ya fir @username &thn type ur rpl.
thank you so much
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I started to watch QH around 3 months after it started. But as I am an online viewer, I started from the beginning. But I had caught like episode 40 or something once, and it piqued my curiosity. After IPKKND, I didnt want to watch another GK show, so I avoided QH! But soon I fell in love with Zoya and the rest of the characters and the good pace and storytelling. Of course ASYA was the highlight! I started to get annoyed when Tanveer was being glorified and the story started to give too much footage to her! But I kept watching!

Then finally when Zoyaan happened and Muqaddar ka khel, I was so damned fed up I stopped watching for 2 months. Then I caught up on the episodes and never stopped after that! Even though KSG leaving and replacement was a downer, I gave the "story" a chance. I also cried when they killed off ASYA and I just stuck around to see Season 2, just out of curiosity and just for Surbhi! But then I started to warm to Season 2 story and despite not liking him much at the start. KV and his "attitude and style" as Aahil started to grow on me. He was a lot "edgier" than your previous Gul hero's. Maybe ASR was the closest in his darkness, but even he was always in suits and very classic looking. Aahil just looked like a rebel. But I liked his "Indo Western" style. Sanam always impressed me with her independent spirit and her very clearly defined goals. She had a very distinct personality. Had attitude but she was strong and also confident. I liked that about her!

I also loved Rehan, and then SAHIL and then even started to like Seher and SEHAN! Seher had her own baggage but her character was very entertaining, especially at the start when she was always taking on different looks to steal! :) Rehan's death depressed me, and I hope to see Seher eventually in the story again! Probably not for sometime yet. But now like you I am also waiting for Phase 2 of SAHIL and 2nd round of Junoon! :) 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 May 2015 at 5:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
My first encounter with QH was it's 5th or 6th episode most probably, where Asad threw Zoya of the bed LOL. I used to watch it off and on after that and started to love the equation between Asad and Zoya. And then comes the epic Mangalpur track and no looking back from then.Din't miss any episode from then.
fizy_wizy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
As I never watched any serial(I don't watch many) on TV, while I was watching IPKKND on youtube QH's promo popped up in related Videos.

The name Qubool Hai gained my attention as I though it would be related to Muslims.

As there aren't many shows like that, I thought it's story would be different. When I watched the Promo in which Zoya was riding the scooty, I liked the message that the promo gave. An then the Khan family's promo clicked really well. So I waited for 29 Aug. The first episode was beautiful. It was like love at first sight for me regarding the serial.

Qubool Hai is the only serial(few I watch) whom I never give a miss. It's story is beautiful. The characters (each one of them) have their own qualities.

It became like an addiction, there were times when the story was going off track, still I watched QH as my love for QH is unconditional.

QH gave us beautiful couples(every single one till date).

QH made me laugh, happy, emotional, cry on different occassions.

You can say I'm not a single couple's, cast member's fan rather I'm A Qubool Hai's fan.

May QH gets more success.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top