Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

SamArj Revenge idea no 999! ;) Fun post! :P (Page 2)

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

That's an interesting theory. My guess also was that Arjun's revenge is related to the accident but I never thought Arjun would be involved in the accident himself/married. I think it could be plausible since Arjun said something "Jo Khud phasa hain..." So he may be referring to this and and have his own guilt. His ex-driver also seemed to expect him married...

By the time they actually show us the reason, I think our brains would be fried lol and we'll probably accept even the lamest of reasons

ROFL
i know rite! we all are deeply involved and analyzing this mysterious Arjun - but i guess we cant help it! He is too mysterious.. and we still have no solid glue to guess who this guy is!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRi21soni595

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

The day Arjun asked Sam to be his wife, this thought striked me too that may be he was married, and the accident that Sam caused, may be in that accident Arjun lost his wife, so he came here to avenge his wife's death, and ya now it makes sense why he was sad when he picked up the sari, may be it was his wife,
And he kept terming Sam as his enemy, and he does want to separate Sam from her dear ones, may be he wants to make her realize how it feels when you loose your loved ones,But been a SamArj fan i won't like anyone btw SamArj, that too wife, i hate the thought of Arjun been married :( bt its quite possible!!

I too wouldn't want some person 's memories hindering samarj stry bt if it is thr thn I want him to move on and especially feel even more sad wen Sam leaves him after coming to know his truth ... He surely will know her value more the second time around ... I'm just wicked hehe coz I really want him to suffer if he really brks her hrt! No easy peasy apology shud suffice! Pinch

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 12 May 2015 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sahana..Ri21

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

That's an interesting theory. My guess also was that Arjun's revenge is related to the accident but I never thought Arjun would be involved in the accident himself/married. I think it could be plausible since Arjun said something "Jo Khud phasa hain..." So he may be referring to this and and have his own guilt. His ex-driver also seemed to expect him married...

By the time they actually show us the reason, I think our brains would be fried lol and we'll probably accept even the lamest of reasons

@ bold: Totally agree! I'm already in the verge of reaching that point!   LOL LOL Every day I come up with new reasons n the vry nxt dat Arj sez something else and I go back to square 1!! Confused LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595Ri21

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@sahana: yeah unfortunately, we can't help guessing and they can't help but not tell lol

@Lifez_Beautiful: I know! Me too! Every episode, I'm trying to see if he leaves any clues lol the day we know we would be so relieved lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Guys I find another reason what if in the accident bonzo girl friend died lol. And Arjuna want take revenge in bonzo side because bonzo could not na. And that's why arjun want Sam should take care of bonzo. Lol My mind is spinning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjLifez_BeautifulRi21

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Guys I find another reason what if in the accident bonzo girl friend died lol. And Arjuna want take revenge in bonzo side because bonzo could not na. And that's why arjun want Sam should take care of bonzo. Lol My mind is spinning.

I really like this one! Plz CVs make this the reason! LOL LOL Then maybe I'll even thinking of forgiving Arj easily! Wink LOL LOL
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thats what i said. if arjun was married that samarj essense wont be there. i really dnt want his wife's memories to haunt him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Go to top