Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

SamArj Revenge idea no 999! ;) Fun post! :P

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Okay I finally watched the first eppy of this show yesterday night... In the beginning I had just caught few glimpses and skipped it thinking that it is the same old track of small town innocent girl + big dreams + big bad wolfy city+ rich brat rude boss = gissi pitti, done to death usual hindi serial ... Dead But then the next day I had chance to catch the refreshing Rishikesh outing scenes and awesome Kash and thought I will give this show a chance... Then of course I had fallen hook line and sinker for sunshine's smiles!

Anyway coming back to the first eppy, I realized the show started itself based on biggest blooper of the show! Now why the hell did they even go to Rishikesh if all they wanted was to use a can of artificial snow and green screen to simulate snow capped mountains in a closed studio?!! Mumbai studios were all full?! hmm...

Okay now lets move on to the more important topic... The Samarj revenge reason no: 999! Okay it's 999th idea because come on, everybody here has some or other guess to what is the reason behind his mad revenge plan including the mute buddies of the forum. Wink So I'm sure if we all put together our ideas we would definitely have so many reasons! hehe Arjun is affecting everyone's especially my psyche for sure! LOL

Well here goes my latest guess...
Sam and her bro met with the accident and there was a another car involved... (I'm sure most of u hv guessed this, but the surprise is yet to come ...So wait for it...Here comes the surprise!) The car was driven by Arjun himself and his wife was with him! Tada! hehe
Arjun and his wife too were taken to the same hospital but his wife passes away. Sam doesn't know anything of this as she was in shock herself. Arjun overhears Piyali blaming Sam for the accident and he too decides she is the reason his life is ruined... He plans on avenging his wife's death but falls into depression... In the meanwhile Sam too had gone abroad to finish her degree... So now he is back on track! Wink

Okay incase you think I have actually gone mad because I started this post with reference to the first eppy and ended up spinning a weird tale... you might not be entirely wrong! LOL hehe But still the idea came from that b/w flash back scene of Sam's bro dying in the hospital...In that scene towards the end they showed a glimpse of some sort of chain and a ring being thrown/falling on the floor... That chain looked liked mangalsutra to my wishful thinking mind... And there is no connection between the two scenes ... her brother dying and ring and a chain...
So well I rest my case!

Note To CVs: If this is actually near truth, sry for spoiling it and if not n u r planning to use it another show I want credit and cheque sent to my home! Wink LOLLOL

Okies I have finished my crazy rambling, so now everyone lets dissect this idea to death! Com'on! Wink And please do share ur crazy ideas too so that I don't look like the only crazy person here! hehe

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 12 May 2015 at 3:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_SamArjsmileeee..sahana..Ri21Rihan05soni595rekha.366

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
actually even i thought of arjun being marriedROFL then i thought no samarj essense ll no more be there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

actually even i thought of arjun being marriedROFL then i thought no samarj essense ll no more be there

LOL LOL rnt v a crazy bunch! And Samarj essence won't diminish dear it will double as when she leaves him he will feel it even more intensely this tym! Wink Having the house filled with laughter and then one day coming back to the empty apartment wud kill him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
No I can't bear any one between Samarj. Chahe woh arjun ki dead wife kyun na ho. Maybe his fiance. And it may be possible that their marriage day accident happen and his fiance died in the accident. And I feel that the sarry he presented to Sam may be he buyied for his fiance. The way he sadly picked up the sarry and the way he asked Sam to be his wife and give money to the child. And maybe be they know arjun is getting to married but didn't know who is the girl. Am I making any sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRi21

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
The day Arjun asked Sam to be his wife, this thought striked me too that may be he was married, and the accident that Sam caused, may be in that accident Arjun lost his wife, so he came here to avenge his wife's death, and ya now it makes sense why he was sad when he picked up the sari, may be it was his wife,
And he kept terming Sam as his enemy, and he does want to separate Sam from her dear ones, may be he wants to make her realize how it feels when you loose your loved ones,But been a SamArj fan i won't like anyone btw SamArj, that too wife, i hate the thought of Arjun been married :( bt its quite possible!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sahana..Lifez_BeautifulRi21

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
That's an interesting theory. My guess also was that Arjun's revenge is related to the accident but I never thought Arjun would be involved in the accident himself/married. I think it could be plausible since Arjun said something "Jo Khud phasa hain..." So he may be referring to this and and have his own guilt. His ex-driver also seemed to expect him married...

By the time they actually show us the reason, I think our brains would be fried lol and we'll probably accept even the lamest of reasons

..sahana..Ri21

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

No I can't bear any one between Samarj. Chahe woh arjun ki dead wife kyun na ho. Maybe his fiance. And it may be possible that their marriage day accident happen and his fiance died in the accident. And I feel that the sarry he presented to Sam may be he buyied for his fiance. The way he sadly picked up the sarry and the way he asked Sam to be his wife and give money to the child. And maybe be they know arjun is getting to married but didn't know who is the girl. Am I making any sense.

you r making perfect sense to me.. this is really indeed a good possibility. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRi21rekha.366

Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Yup u r making a lot of sense dear! Embarrassed N yeah they cud b just going to get married! That cud explain the mangalsutra n ring! :D But anyway this like I said is one of the tons of guesses...the reason cud be something totally different too! God Knows! Wink

Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 12 May 2015 at 8:21am

Ri21rekha.366

Go to top